New UK Law: Possible 7 Years Jail for Anti-Gay Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abdul ghaleeb

theres something messed in the brain
just leave it at that..

its a very serious and confusing issue and i wonder if Allaah(swt) will ever give gay's a cure before the destruction of mankind in these last days???

what do you guys think? do you think he'll ever send a cure. cuz those hom o's dont know how to change themseleves i don think

Amirah20

theres something messed in the brain
just leave it at that..

its a very serious and confusing issue and i wonder if Allaah(swt) will ever give gay's a cure before the destruction of mankind in these last days???

what do you guys think? do you think he'll ever send a cure. cuz those hom o's dont know how to change themseleves i don think

send a cure? no person is born homosexual, just like no one is born a thief, a liar or murderer. This isn't something Allah (swt) inflicted on them but rather this is something they inflicted upon themselves. Allah (swt) is the most Merciful and all they have to do is repent to Allah (swt) and not commit this act again. But people are corrupt and they have moral disorder. Their punishments lie with Allah (swt) verily He (swt) is the most severe in punishments.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
No person is born homosexual or becomes homo from “mental illness” .This isn’t an “illness” now we see people who try to justify the act by saying this is an illness. Your views are picked up from the society, and they have zero Islamic ideas and concepts. If our creator says this is a sinful act which will be punishable and He (swt) tells us in his own words how He (swt) punished the people of Lut for their homosexual behavior, then why would Allah (swt) make people be born or give them that “mental illness”?

I know there are deviated Muslims who commit this filthy act but there is no way a religious person would commit such a horrific thing. If a “religious” person does this then he wouldn’t be religious now would he? A religious person doesn’t ignore the words of Allah (swt).

:salam2:

I did not say being a gay is inborn and I definitely don't believe in that if you read my post (which I guess you did not) above as reply to brother TheHumbleWun. Just like when every baby is born, they are born as a Muslim but as they grow up, they follow their parents' religion but ofcourse the more they mature they have the ability to think and realize which is true or false. Also, believe me there are kids ranging from 6-10 years old even younger sometimes that are already acting like a female and that's brought about by their environment. So tell me, those kids are at fault? Did they just suddenly one day force themselves to become gays, is that how you think?

If a “religious” person does this then he wouldn’t be religious now would he? A religious person doesn’t ignore the words of Allah (swt)

I think you're totally confused with the state of being a gay and acting upon being one. Those two are different things. What I'm talking about here are those who feels that they are gay but supressing those feelings NOT those who tolerate their feelings.

A

abdul ghaleeb

Also, believe me there are kids ranging from 6-10 years old even younger sometimes that are already acting like a female and that's brought about by their environment. So tell me, those kids are at fault? Did they just suddenly one day force themselves to become gays, is that how you think?

sadly ive also seen that too in kids

so your saying miss amirah theses kids who dont even have hair in those places yet(lol) (and sorry i on mean to sound perverted)are criminals too for this???
some of these kids don even know what sex is and their acting like that

as i said theres something wrong with the brain. it develpos at an early age.may Allaah(swt) give them a cure

Amirah20

I did not say being a gay is inborn and I definitely don't believe in that if you read my post (which I guess you did not) above as reply to brother TheHumbleWun. Just like when every baby is born, they are born as a Muslim but as they grow up, they follow their parents' religion but ofcourse the more they mature they have the ability to think and realize which is true or false. Also, believe me there are kids ranging from 6-10 years old even younger sometimes that are already acting like a female and that's brought about by their environment. So tell me, those kids are at fault? Did they just suddenly one day force themselves to become gays, is that how you think?

I think you're totally confused with the state of being a gay and acting upon being one. Those two are different things. What I'm talking about here are those who feels that they are gay but supressing those feelings NOT those who tolerate their feelings.

I've read your post and since I'm responding to other people I decided to kill two birds with one stone by responding to those who believe its "mental illness" (such as yourself) and those who believe its "inborn". May be you ought to re-read my post and you'll see.

As for boys who were brought up to behave as females that doesn't mean they are "gay" I've seen men who adhere woman like quality but they are straight. Acting like a softy and being "gay" are two different things. Those are kids we're talking about sis don't label them under the "gay" catagory. Their enviorment is not going to control their sexual orientaion when they get older. This is a decission they make not their surrounding. Prophet Lut (pbuh) came from a town full of gays...did his enviroment influence him? I think not.

and no I'm not confused about the "gay" subject the Quran and the Hadith tell me all I need to know thank you very much. As for those who are trying to surpress those gay feeling how did those feelings come about? please do tell.

apocalypse77

how on earth can someone show piety to God when they are sleeping with another man? It seems you are a very confused and mixed up person. Your opinion does not hold validity. perhaps you should spend more time reading the Quran and hadith about this subject. And Refrain from using those repulsive terms we have younger audience that come to the site.

i said those who suppress their desires. READ my statements carefully. When the hell im talking about relgious gay muslims who sleep with other man?Im talking about gay muslims( if u dont mind me calling that) who:

1)dont sleep with men
2) dont look at men
3)dont self pleasure themselves
4) stay a virgin their whole life
5) who have made an effort to change and revert back to being straight

when the hell did i ever encourage homosexual sex?

i never said i encourage homosexuality just because i support gay rights

these gay muslims( again if you dont mind me calling that) hate the fact that theyre gay, they fear theyre gonna be punish by god one day and but in no way they want to do homosexual act and they want someone to help them "change" and revert back to being straight and you dont want me to give them credit just because theyre gay? do you really think all gay men are promiscuous?

has it ever occur to you some husbands might be gay, hates the fact he is gay because he is raised to be god fearing, does alot of good deeds to please the lord, and he force himself to like a women and behave like a man?

and on top of these gay men made an effort to be straight back, striving to be the best while abstaining their nafs all the while still thinking are they guranteed paradise or the lord will sent them to eternal damnation even though theyre still a virgin their whole life?

do you think I wont to give credit to them? Has it ever occur to you that if there is no gay moral support for this specific group of gay pple they might have just commited suicide because theyre afraid to address this problem to their family members?

A

abdul ghaleeb

I've read your post and since I'm responding to other people I decided to kill two birds with one stone by responding to those who believe its "mental illness" (such as yourself) and those who believe its "inborn". May be you ought to re-read my post and you'll see.

As for boys who were brought up to behave as females that doesn't mean they are "gay" I've seen men who adhere woman like quality but they are straight. Acting like a softy and being "gay" are two different things. Those are kids we're talking about sis don't label them under the "gay" catagory. Their enviorment is not going to control their sexual orientaion when they get older. This is a decission they make not their surrounding. Prophet Lut (pbuh) came from a town full of gays...did his enviroment influence him? I think not.

and no I'm not confused about the "gay" subject the Quran and the Hadith tell me all I need to know thank you very much. As for those who are trying to surpress those gay feeling how did those feelings come about? please do tell.
calm down women..kill two stones with one bird as you said
youre like a witch
who says that?
in the end Alllahu alim
this is a very dark and confusing concept

A

abdul ghaleeb

if your such a genius amirah go to the president of the us and publically anounce to all the hom o people how to be normal when ive talked to them and they say they cant and were born like that and cant change???
if your such a genius tell them???

Amirah20

sadly ive also seen that too in kids

so your saying miss amirah theses kids who dont even have hair in those places yet(lol) (and sorry i on mean to sound perverted)are criminals too for this???
some of these kids don even know what sex is and their acting like that

as i said theres something wrong with the brain. it develpos at an early age.may Allaah(swt) give them a cure

brother please read and reflect on the story of the people of Lut (pbuh). Don't listen to what society or science want us to believe, listen to the words of Allah (swt). you're talking about KIDS don't use them as an example my best friend's little brother loved to play with barbies is he gay? no this is a stage they go through now he's into playstation and football. when I was younger I used to act like I was one of the boys does that mean I'm a lesbo? no I'm not. Being gay is not a mental illness or an influence from the enviroment but rather this a CHOICE people make.

Amirah20

calm down women..kill two stones with one bird as you said
youre like a witch
who says that?
in the end Alllahu alim
this is a very dark and confusing concept

okay "killing two birds with one stone" is a figure of speech. I'm not a witch alhamdullilah its haram kinda like being gay.

Amirah20

if your such a genius amirah go to the president of the us and publically anounce to all the hom o people how to be normal when ive talked to them and they say they cant and were born like that and cant change???
if your such a genius tell them???

I know I'm a genious, do me a favor go read the Quran.

A

abdul ghaleeb

I know I'm a genious, do me a favor go read the Quran.

i know amirah( or princess as your name means in arabic) lol
i just think its weird that peope who are gay and who hate being gay cant change
...and as ive said ive talked to them

Amirah20

i said those who suppress their desires. READ my statements carefully. When the hell im talking about relgious gay muslims who sleep with other man?Im talking about gay muslims( if u dont mind me calling that) who:
QUOTE]

I read you post bro and I was responding to these questions you asked

"you think that all gay men are flamboyantly promiscuous and have nothng better things to do eh?"

"i guess since they are gay they cant even show their piety to god eh?"

I don't mind you saying "gay muslims" as long as you put the word "deviated" in the middle.

A

abdul ghaleeb

as a muslim i belive that doing it up the bumhole to another dude is a sin but cant you open your mind alittle amirah and see that some of these people who are gay hate being gay and cant change????only Alllah(swt) can guidethem

Amirah20

as a muslim i belive that doing it up the bumhole to another dude is a sin but cant you open your mind alittle amirah and see that some of these people who are gay hate being gay and cant change????only Alllah(swt) can guidethem

no i don't see it. If they truly wanted to change then they would have. Don't fall for their evil tricks...if Allah (swt) condemns it then we should stay away end of story. and :astag: watch the language use...like I said we have younger audiance.

apocalypse77

QUOTE]

I read you post bro and I was responding to these questions you asked

"you think that all gay men are flamboyantly promiscuous and have nothng better things to do eh?"

"i guess since they are gay they cant even show their piety to god eh?"

I don't mind you saying "gay muslims" as long as you put the word "deviated" in the middle.

Oh, all right then, I do hope you practise what you preach. If you ever found out your husband happens to be a MANLY BISEXUAL and force himself to like women (even though he never had sex with men + the most religious person), STONE HIM TO DEATH

koala

salam

no one should sympathize with gays PERIOD.....and i dont mean go throw rocks at them and shout horrible words at them...these people should know how horrible it is what theyre doing .....homosexuality is an evil created by nasty perverted human minds(after they got bored of the same old thing)nobody is born with it....otherwise why would Allah give such a severe punishment to homos????

hello these people are totally messed up.....if some muslim starts having homo feelings then he must be really astray....
as ameerah said just because a little boy starts acting a bit girly doesnt mean hes gay...as he grows older hes able to know whats right and wrong and THEN he can pull himself out of it before its too late.....

homosexuality is EVIL and UNNATURAL......most "gay" people do it for the fun of it...but like 2% of them have somehow managed to trick themselves into imagining they have "feelings" for a person of the same gender....talk about a confused state of mind........

wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.