السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

dunno

hi my name is mousa im17 years old from saudi arabia i think this is a really nice site and i would like to be a part of it

farhopes

No God but Allah
Good name!

hi my name is mousa im17 years old from saudi arabia i think this is a really nice site and i would like to be a part of it

Welcome to the site, brother Mousa. Mousa is a very nice name :ma: though it is a little rare nowadays. Does anyone know what the meaning of this beautiful name is.

dunno

thank you and yes its a rare name i only know 2-3 guys that have the same name and its a name of prophet :)

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

Salam brother Mousa,

Dont worry you are already a part of this site :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Someone asked about your name and yes Mashallah it's a nice name, in English you would be known as Moses but of course we prefer Mousa :)

Salam alai kum

dunno

im already enjoying it its very nice site and thank you i didnt know that my name was moses in english and i also prefer mousa but moses is bit weird for me maby that becuse im an arabic :p

palestine

Servant of Allah
Welcome

:salam2: ya akhi musa, ahlan wa sahlan. also a late eid mubarak to u and May Allah make you among those who dwell in paradise inshaAllah. i have never met a young arab. you're the first....welcome to the site and welcome to your muslim brothers and sisters from all over the world inshaAllah. Asalaamu Alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.
Sincerely Ni'ma.

dunno

never met a young arab? well yeah we are kinda slackers on posting but i hope im not that much of slacker any way eid mubarak for you too :)