Jannat -al-firdos

mubashirhasan

Jannat -al-firdos
ASA,

We have all probably heard of Jannatul Firdous. The highest level of Paradise, where the best of humanity will go. Have you ever wondered what it takes to get Firdous? Spending 12 hours a day in the masjid? Fasting 300+ days a year? Praying tahajjud every night? Not necessarily! The way to get it has actually been given to us in the Qur'an by Allah Subhanu wa Ta'ala! And its all in the first 11 verses of Surah Mu'minoon! Open up your Qur'an and take a look, or have a look below. It's surprisingly straightforward. Let's make an action plan and implement it! InshaAllah

Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

1. Successful indeed are the believers.

2. Those who offer their Salât (prayers) with all solemnity and submissiveness;

3. And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, backbiting, gossip, and all that Allah has forbidden);

4. And those who pay the Zakât;

5. And those who guard their chastity (to be modest, to have Hayâ, to distance oneself from immorality);

6. Except from their wives or that which their right hands possess, - for then, they are free from blame;

7. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;

8. Those who are faithfully true to their Amanât (all duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts) and to their covenants;

9. And those who strictly guard their (five times compulsory) Salawât (prayers) (at their fixed hours).

10. These are indeed the inheritors

11. Who will inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

:wasalam:

maryam2k7

maryam
Jannat -al-firdos
ASA,

We have all probably heard of Jannatul Firdous. The highest level of Paradise, where the best of humanity will go. Have you ever wondered what it takes to get Firdous? Spending 12 hours a day in the masjid? Fasting 300+ days a year? Praying tahajjud every night? Not necessarily! The way to get it has actually been given to us in the Qur'an by Allah Subhanu wa Ta'ala! And its all in the first 11 verses of Surah Mu'minoon! Open up your Qur'an and take a look, or have a look below. It's surprisingly straightforward. Let's make an action plan and implement it! InshaAllah

Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

1. Successful indeed are the believers.

2. Those who offer their Salât (prayers) with all solemnity and submissiveness;

3. And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, backbiting, gossip, and all that Allah has forbidden);

4. And those who pay the Zakât;

5. And those who guard their chastity (to be modest, to have Hayâ, to distance oneself from immorality);

6. Except from their wives or that which their right hands possess, - for then, they are free from blame;

7. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;

8. Those who are faithfully true to their Amanât (all duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts) and to their covenants;

9. And those who strictly guard their (five times compulsory) Salawât (prayers) (at their fixed hours).

10. These are indeed the inheritors

11. Who will inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

:wasalam:

salam

it seems so simple wen ur just readin it but it so hard 2 actually do cos sumtimes yu jus do things without realisin n then ur jus like oh no i cant believe i jus did tht even thou i no i shudnt!!!

but it is a nice post

wasalam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Ask Allah for it!

Jazak Allah khairan, brother for that reminder.

I also wanna remind you and myself of the Hadith in which prophet Muhammad pbuh. enjoined us that when we ask Allah swt. for Janah, we should ask for Alfirdaws Al-A'la.

May Allah grant us Alfirdaws Al-A'la. Ameen:tti_sister:

farhopes

No God but Allah
good deeds remove evil ones.

salam

it seems so simple wen ur just readin it but it so hard 2 actually do cos sumtimes yu jus do things without realisin n then ur jus like oh no i cant believe i jus did tht even thou i no i shudnt!!!

but it is a nice post

wasalam

That's right, sister. That's why our prophet said that striving against ourselves and our whims ( Jehad Al- nafs) is considered the greatest Jihad.

However, Allah swt. gives us a way out in this verse:

"And establish regular prayers at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of the night: For those things, that are good remove those that are evil: Be that the word of remembrance to those who remember (their Lord):" Hud, Chapter #11, Verse #114

Amany

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
That's right, sister. That's why our prophet said that striving against ourselves and our whims ( Jehad Al- nafs) is considered the greatest Jihad.

aSalamualaikum sister amany

The statement you brought above (i heard over an islamic channel radio) , is daeef/ false or anything except sahih .

This hadith has been quoted a lot of times.

One think about hadith is that it has to be logical. The statement is actually
fighting( jihad) is striving against small nafs but striving against your desires a the gretest nafs. How can it be fighting is a small nafs and striving against desires is a greatest jihad .This hadith is daeef..... i d

I hope i dont sound agry because it is Just an advice from a brother

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

aSalamualaikum sister amany

The statement you brought above (i heard over an islamic channel radio) , is daeef/ false or anything except sahih .

This hadith has been quoted a lot of times.

One think about hadith is that it has to be logical. The statement is actually
fighting( jihad) is striving against small nafs but striving against your desires a the gretest nafs. How can it be fighting is a small nafs and striving against desires is a greatest jihad .This hadith is daeef..... i d

I hope i dont sound agry because it is Just an advice from a brother

Wa alikom Assalam, brother

You do not sound angry at all, brother and jazak Allah khair for the advice.

I think we can replace the Hadith with the beautiful verse:

40 "But as for him who feared standing before his Lord, and restrained himself from impure evil desires, and lusts. 41 Verily, Paradise will be his abode." سورة النازعات , An-Naziat, Chapter #79, Verse #40)