Let's collect Hadiths!

farhopes

No God but Allah
Dear brothers and sisters, how about starting a new very beneficial game in which we collect as many Hadiths as we can?

The rule of the game is that the Hadith you'll provide should be related to a topic given by the previous participant and it should be authentic.

We can give many topics such as money, marriage, engagement, friendship, charity, salah, alms etc.

The aim of this thread is to show all people how great and comprehensive our Sunna is.

First topic is "charity"

p.s. We can collect three Hadiths maximum for each topic.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom,

Well, let me start with this beautiful Hadith:

(16) Narrated Abu Huraira Allah's Apostle said, "If one give in charity what equals one date-fruit fro the honestly-earned money and Allah accepts only the honestly earned money --Allah takes it in His right (hand) and then enlarges its reward for that person (who has given it), as anyone of you brings up his baby horse, so much so that it becomes as big as a mountain (Book #24, Hadith #491)

Can you give another beautiful one???

:salam2:

Jazaakillahu kheiran sis farhopes for starting this beneficial game, we will all benefit from it inshallah :D

Charity...[Good start:D]

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, who said: The messenger of Allah said :

"Each person's every joint must perform a charity every day the sun comes up : to act justly between two people is a charity; to help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it or hoistingd up his belongings onto it is a charity: a good word is a charity, every step you take to prayers is a charity and removing a harmful thing from the road is a charity."

related by Bukhari and Muslim.

Noor to shine

Yahya related that Malik heard al-Ala ibn Abd ar-Rahman say, "Sadaqa(charity) does not decrease property, and Allah only increases a slave in worth for his restraint, and no slave is humble but that Allah raises him."

Malik s muwatta

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sisters, Aishahadi and Noor to shine, I loved the wonderful Hadiths you provided. Jazakom Allah khairan for that.

Dear sister Sissih, I'm glad you liked my thread. Hope you participate inshaa Allah.

Next topic is "marriage"

Sissih

AhlAlSunahWaDjama'ah
InshaAllaah..

Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to us: O young men, those among you who can support a wife should marry, for it restrains eyes (from casting evil glances) and preserves one from immorality; but he who cannot afford It should observe fast
for it is a means of controlling the sexual desire.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Jazaki Allah khair, sister Sissih.

Here is another very important Hadith about marriage. I know it is very well-known, but we always need reminder.

(54) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers. (Book #62, Hadith #27)

Narrated Ma'qil ibn Yasar: A man came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you. (Book #11, Hadith #2045)

next Manners

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: The Prophet never used bad language neither a "Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say "The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character." (Book #56, Hadith #759)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom,

Loved your topic, dear sister Aish. :)

Having good manners is the most important thing after religion. Actually, they are very close to each other as the two faces of one coin.

(8) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: Allah's Apostle neither talked in an insulting manner nor did he ever speak evil intentionally. He used to say, "The most beloved to me amongst you is the one who has the best character and Manners." He added, " Learn the Qur'an from (any of these) four persons. 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, Salim the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifa, Ubai bin Ka'b, and Mu'adh bin Jabal." (Book #57, Hadith #104)

halah

Masha'Allah very interesting and beneficial as well,Why didn't you carry on?
Here is my participation,

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The most perfect man in his faith among the believers is the one whose behaviour is most excellent; and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: "A believer will attain by his good behaviour the rank of one who prays during the night and observes fasting during the day.''
[Abu Dawud].

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.''
[Abu Dawud].

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The dearest and nearest among you to me on the Day of Resurrection will be one who is the best of you in manners; and the most abhorrent among you to me and the farthest of you from me will be the pompous, the garrulous, and Al-Mutafaihiqun.'' The Companions asked him: "O Messenger of Allah! We know about the pompous and the garrulous, but we do not know who Al-Mutafaihiqun are.'' He replied: "The arrogant people.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Jazki Allah kul khair, sweet sister Halah.:hearts:

Your participation really made me very glad. Hope you become a constant participant in this thread inshaa Allah

Now you have the right to suggest a new topic. Make sure it is interesting. :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

It seems that sister Halah hasn't yet read my post. Well, I have to suggest a new topic as I feel my dear sisters Aisha and Sissih are longing to continue. Mee too!

How about "pride" or "arrogance"

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

(4) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drags his clothes (on the ground) out of pride and arrogance, Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection." (Book #72, Hadith #683

(6) It Is narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), observed: He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter Paradise. A person (amongst his hearers) said: Verily a person loves that his dress should be fine, and his shoes should be fine. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: Verily, Allah is Graceful and He loves Grace. pride is disdaining the truth (out of self-conceit) and contempt for the people. (Book #001, Hadith #0164)

Assalamu Aleikum wrwb

(4) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drags his clothes (on the ground) out of pride and arrogance, Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection." (Book #72, Hadith #683

(6) It Is narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), observed: He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter Paradise. A person (amongst his hearers) said: Verily a person loves that his dress should be fine, and his shoes should be fine. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: Verily, Allah is Graceful and He loves Grace. pride is disdaining the truth (out of self-conceit) and contempt for the people. (Book #001, Hadith #0164)

Subhanallah...Indeed a very powerful reminder..May Allah protect us from pride and following the footsteps of shaytaan..

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah, Most High, has removed from you the pride of the pre-Islamic period and its boasting in ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. You are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust. Let the people cease to boast about their ancestors. They are merely fuel in Jahannam; or they will certainly be of less account with Allah than the beetle which rolls dung with its nose. (Book #41, Hadith #5097)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Jazaki Allah khairan, dear sister Aysha. :hearts:

Now we need someone to suggest a new interesting topic.