how did you come with you tag name

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

intresting thread
my name is a nick given to me by my younger bro' when i finshed hifz @ 11.. he was only 9 at the time.. he still uses it some time as a joke when we argue..

ma assalaama

Amirah20

Jihan is my name and I like using it because I am the only Jihan I know personally.

I know a lot of Jihan(s) don't feel too special now :tongue:

I've seen too many Amirah/Amira and I wanna change mine NOW! I only chose it at the time cuz Amirah means (princess) and that day I had a tiara on while registering.

I know this is off topic but I have to say it...this site has some of the ugliest smilies I don't even know what some of them are...maybe we should get better smilies.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
For me Aquarious- Well my brith stone colour was Aqua colour. The stone therefore was called Aquarious.
The origin name was Aquarius- Guess I spelt it wrong though.
Btw-Before anybody thinks or asks do I believe in horoscope, star signsor astronomy, I don't its just a random name.
I regret putting that as a name as for some reason people think i'm a brother-Strange. :shymuslima1:
P.S It is a interesting thread.
But i heard the admin can change ur username lostlilly
You can change it to guided_lilly :wink:

Mash'allah it is okay, I have become use to name and also it will be reminder barak allah feeki

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
aha nice thread.
well my story is so simple.
my tag name isnt interesting or unique.
i use hijab just cuz i love my hijab n then i use sister only cuz i wanted that no one get confused abt me that whether i m sister or bro lol.
as i get confused abt some members that whether its sister or brother then i have to check thier profile lol.
waslam

I know a lot of Jihan(s) don't feel too special now :tongue:

I've seen too many Amirah/Amira and I wanna change mine NOW! I only chose it at the time cuz Amirah means (princess) and that day I had a tiara on while registering.

I know this is off topic but I have to say it...this site has some of the ugliest smilies I don't even know what some of them are...maybe we should get better smilies.

ASA sister Amirah,

Just curious - who is that guy on your avatar? I honestly thought you were a guy :SMILY139:

Come on sis, the smilies aren't that bad. What do you want some sort of a animation? Let's just appreciate what we have.

Amirah20

ASA sister Amirah,

Just curious - who is that guy on your avatar? I honestly thought you were a guy :SMILY139:

Come on sis, the smilies aren't that bad. What do you want some sort of a animation? Let's just appreciate what we have.

walikum asalam

the brother on my avatar is a mujahid alhamdullilah he became a shaheed. why did you think i was a guy?

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Mine is simple. I am from a southern state in the US and a Muslim but I don't have the southern accent too bad like all those horrid movies try to portray :D. The end :)

PS. I do like to say y'all instead of you guys (sounds too Italian)

:wasalam:

Asmaa82

My story:

:ma:

I was searching for Muslim names(for other reasons) before I find this forum...If I'm not mistaken, Asmaa means "daughter of Abu Bakr"... that's my last name... and 82, of course that is my birth year...

:hearts: :hearts:

This is indeed an interesting thread!
:SMILY346:

mutaqoon

My story:

:ma:

I was searching for Muslim names(for other reasons) before I find this forum...If I'm not mistaken, Asmaa means "daughter of Abu Bakr"... that's my last name... and 82, of course that is my birth year...

:hearts: :hearts:

This is indeed an interesting thread!
:SMILY346:

Actually Asma means beautiful i think. It also happens to be the name of the daughter of Abu Bakr (ra).

Amirah84

Well my mom used to call me Amirah when I was a young girl, it means princess in arabic. So i just use it online but it's not the name Im known by.
84 is my birth year.

i like your nick Humblewun and and I love your name Kayleigh. I think it's very pretty.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

I always loved Khalid Bin Walid (RA) after accept islam, since I was a young boy. I'd love someone like Khalid Bin Waleed (RA) lead this Ummah today.

My name is Abdulhakim....

abou haytam

salam brother lol

I think khalid ibn alwalid is known to be Saifu Allah, which mean sword of Allah.

and Hamza is: Assado allah : Lion of allah

Abu bakr assidik real name is: abdul allah ibn kohafa. and abu bakr is a nickname cuz he don t have a son named bakr.

check this.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=6239&ln=eng&txt=الكنية

I always loved Khalid Bin Walid (RA) after accept islam, since I was a young boy. I'd love someone like Khalid Bin Waleed (RA) lead this Ummah today.

My name is Abdulhakim....

our prophet(pbuh) nickname is : Abu’l-Qaasim

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
salam brother lol

I think khalid ibn alwalid is known to be Saifu Allah, which mean sword of Allah.

and Hamza is: Assado allah : Lion of allah

Abu bakr assidik real name is: abdul allah ibn kohafa. and abu bakr is a nickname cuz he don t have a son named bakr.

check this.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=6239&ln=eng&txt=الكنية

Brother I know the nickname of Khalid bin Waleed (RA) :SMILY128: .. I didnt say that saifu deen was the nick of Khalid Bin Waleed (RA). When I choose saifu deen, was based on my wishes to see saifu deen of the present ummah... A leader that we can follow...

You misunderstood me...:SMILY335: