That's a first.

Shannonx

:salam2:
You know when Christians hand out like papers or something, inviting you to their church. Well, there were like four guys out in the back of my school that kept handing out papers. I was walking alone and this guy was all

"Hi....would you like information about a volleyball game that we are playing at the end of this week?"

I figured it was so I just took it so I wouldn't be rude. I had a feeling they were church people since they were dressed up. When I got into my dad's truck I heard people say "What! This isn't for a volleyball game." I looked at it and the back said

"Say: Jesus died for my sins.." blah blah blah. Jesus is God...blah blah blah.

Maybe it isn't a big deal, but didn't they just commit a sin? Since they lied about what they were passing out. Why didn't they just say that they were from a church and were passing out papers.

Has that ever happened to any of you?
It just pretty much confused me.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
poor christians...lol

these christians are getting desperate...lol :rolleyes:

yep thats lying, but hey they do it all the time...

The christian union once, a few years back, used to hold these 'parties' and advertise all the games and refreshments on their posters for the younger kids, but they always studied the bible at the end of each one - no warning!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
It happens to me all the time ,while Im sitting at work
Always giving me some junk papers
Like someone just gave me paper and it says on it ticket to heaven or smth .He told me reap it ,I was like why ,Im not going to ,just take it back ...
Then some other papers also .
But OH MY GOD ,They dont even know themselves what Christianity is .They just stuck with this phrase and ideology that Jesus paid for their sins ....
And by believing in this u go to Heaven ....
so this student comes up to me with that ticket and telling me Are u going to Heaven?I told him I dont know , God knows where we going...

Yea they always giving some tricky brochures ,I just dont know why they act in this way

May be there are certain sects who do that ?I have no idea

waaleikum salam

Mahmed322

You know when Christians hand out like papers or something, inviting you to their church. Well, there were like four guys out in the back of my school that kept handing out papers. I was walking alone and this guy was all

"Hi....would you like information about a volleyball game that we are playing at the end of this week?"

I figured it was so I just took it so I wouldn't be rude. I had a feeling they were church people since they were dressed up. When I got into my dad's truck I heard people say "What! This isn't for a volleyball game." I looked at it and the back said

Maybe it isn't a big deal, but didn't they just commit a sin? Since they lied about what they were passing out. Why didn't they just say that they were from a church and were passing out papers.

Haha Alhumdulilla for us Dawah does not include lying. Ahh the beauty of islam:)

Mahmed322

Also I love when they hand out those christianity brochures that are like comin books. Its full of cartoons regarding the faith. Its hilarious sometimes to realize that they do that

Shannonx

If I would of known for sure they were church people and I read what they passed out before I was far away from them, I would of asked why he lied about what it was that he was passing out.

*Sigh*

Sometimes, I wonder and worry about them.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

We have this Christian sect of people who come to our campus called like the Rolling Blazes of Fire..etc..

They hand out little comic strips with scary things in it. They have the little kids follow me around and try to give me the comics haha.

:wasalam:

Shannonx

Lol, the rolling blazes of fire? ^_^

Thankfully, this is my first time ever having to deal with church people at my school. I'm hoping they'll be there tomorrow so I can bring up the whole volleyball thing. :D

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Lol, the rolling blazes of fire? ^_^

Thankfully, this is my first time ever having to deal with church people at my school. I'm hoping they'll be there tomorrow so I can bring up the whole volleyball thing. :D

Lol it is this guy and his family who started a congregation of their own.

Originally I thought they were from this commune up north.

I have this thing about luring others to religious functions with free food and what not. I just don't agree with it, but that is my personal opinion.

muharram23

Staff member

one thing for shure is that they are getting paid to do that. No one of them would do anything for their religion if they didnt have a worldy benefit. But us muslims, we dont as for a reward from people. Allah inshaAllah will reward us.

Shannonx

That's true. I kind of got the feeling that if he lied, he must be pretty ashamed about his religion..why else would he.

Ah well may Allah guide these people!

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
That's true. I kind of got the feeling that if he lied, he must be pretty ashamed about his religion..why else would he.

Ah well may Allah guide these people!

I was almost lured in to this pastor the other week. He was giving away popsicles to spread the message of Jesus. Indeed it was really hot that day haha so he knew how to lure us in.

I resisted the popsicles and just went and got an iced chai latte :D

Shannonx

I've seen them too! I use to always see these guys ride bikes with like a white shirt and black pants when I was little. I just saw them like a few weeks ago.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
I've seen them too! I use to always see these guys ride bikes with like a white shirt and black pants when I was little. I just saw them like a few weeks ago.

They are always at my apartment complex but never come to our floor because our floor is mostly Muslims haha.

I am sure they are nice guys and they are being environmentally friendly on their bikes unlike me who drove like 1000 feet to park in the next lot to go to school haha. I live next to the school. I have received two parking tickets this week gah!! Those meter maids pop out of bushes I say!

Shannonx

Yeah they never come to my house either. I just find it funny that they look like the same guys from like 10 years ago.

I don't drive. I'm scared too, lol I could imagine getting tickets all the time.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Yeah they never come to my house either. I just find it funny that they look like the same guys from like 10 years ago.

I don't drive. I'm scared too, lol I could imagine getting tickets all the time.

I love driving been doing it for 6 years haha I am sure others can beat me with more years. Well this is the first time I have received a ticket in my life *faints*. It is only a campus ticket. I can get out of it if I want to or I could be a champ and pay the 60 dollars and fork over another 80 dollars for a new tag. Anyone want to donate to the poor college student fund? haha