DA'ees in the west- plz comment

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

alhamdulilah i think that this website is on the salafi madhab and aqeeda..as the fatwas posted on here are from salafi scholars

anyway i was reading a salfi website and i heard from many places..that most western da'ees cannot be trusted anymore as they mix with innovaters such as sufi's and say that we must unite the muslims and set aside our differences...despite me reading comments from what the rightious predecesors did in regards to this issue ...i cant remember who it was but i heard one of the salaf heard his best friend ate with an innovater and he didnt talk to him for a month because of that? can anyone please find me evidence of what the trsutworthy scholars say about this matter...and is it back biting to say dont go to that da'ees lecture as he mixes with the innovaters. isnt innovation a henious sin?? and one beloved to satan as a person wouldnt probably make tawba on it as they think it is a good thing

id like to hear from you and please give me evidence from the scholars jazakllah :wasalam:

maryam2k7

maryam
salam alaykum

alhamdulilah i think that this website is on the salafi madhab and aqeeda..as the fatwas posted on here are from salafi scholars

anyway i was reading a salfi website and i heard from many places..that most western da'ees cannot be trusted anymore as they mix with innovaters such as sufi's and say that we must unite the muslims and set aside our differences...despite me reading comments from what the rightious predecesors did in regards to this issue ...i cant remember who it was but i heard one of the salaf heard his best friend ate with an innovater and he didnt talk to him for a month because of that? can anyone please find me evidence of what the trsutworthy scholars say about this matter...and is it back biting to say dont go to that da'ees lecture as he mixes with the innovaters. isnt innovation a henious sin?? and one beloved to satan as a person wouldnt probably make tawba on it as they think it is a good thing

id like to hear from you and please give me evidence from the scholars jazakllah :wasalam:

salaam

but i think id be able 2 help u more if i knew what a salafi madhab was!? and wat are sheeah are they the ones who dance and stuff (no offence to any1)?

muslimguy

:salam2:

it is really frustrating to hear all this kind of stuff I am salafi. I am maliki, I am hannafi, ....etc, is it not enough to call yourself a muslim, Allah SWT called us in the Quran Muslims, why would we wanna change the name given to us by the almighty Allah. ok yeah some will argue that we just practice Islam the way assalaf saleh did, hey no problem that's great. but isn't that the same as the sunna of the Prophet PBUH, and the Prophet was a Muslim not a salafi or anything else. we should stop this nonesence of some of our fellow brothers and stop dividing the umma. let 's call ourselves Muslims and act like Muslims and that's it, not Muslim salafi or muslim maliki or whatever. apparently the word Muslim is not enough for some us, we have to come up with some other names. don't get me wrong I am not saying anything bad about the salaf assalah :astag:, they were one the most pious people that ever existed.

:salam2:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam

I think most people using this site are Muslims that follow Allah (SWT) Quran and the Prophets (PBUH) Sunnah.

Salam

maryam2k7

maryam
Salam

I think most people using this site are Muslims that follow Allah (SWT) Quran and the Prophets (PBUH) Sunnah.

Salam
salaam
i completely agree with you if you follow the prophet (SAW) and Allah (SWT) ur a muslim if u dnt ur not !!!

abu turaab

:salam2: sis apart from the issue of salafe and non-salafe's...i want to share wd you one hadith of the Prophet(S.A.W.)upon which almost every school of thought(means madh-habs..like Malaki,Shafe,Hanafi nd Hanbli etc.)agree.that is..."children of israel were divided into 72 sects and my ummah will split into 73 sects and all of them will end up in hell except 1 (sect.) sahaba's{companions of the prophet(S.A.W.)} asked..."and who will be that one"..."the one who'll be on the way of me and my companions"...prophet(S.A.W.) replied.so what's to do..is to check ourselves and clean-up our beliefs and pratices to come back to the way and to the madh-hab of the Prophet(S.A.W) and his companions so as to claim ourselves to be among those who will be salvated and that is the only way to eliminate the differences among muslims because the point of consencus can only be the path chosen and followed by Prophet and his companions and only that could be a true and purified islam which we already have in the form of Qur'an and saheh hadiths(authentic prophetic traditions).
otherwise it would be an endless and pointless arguing on madh-habs and fighting on personaties like imam-malik,imam shafe,imam abu hanifa,imam hanbal (rahima hullah alaihim ajma-een) who were not messengers by the way!!..
and if someone wants to see whole of the muslim world under one flag like one ummah with no or negligible differences then he/she has to wait till the emergence of imam Mehde and Jesus(A.S.).till then whole atmosphere will get bad to worse to worst.
:wasalam:
prophet said..."and whomever from you would live after me(my death) will observe huge and intense differences(among muslims) so its upon you to hold on to my sunnah and grab it with your molar teeth and the sunnah of the rightly Guided kalifs (the four kalifs) and you'll never go astray".

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam i think you all mis understood what my post is about...im not here to cause any divisions or anything..but i would like you to investigate the salafi dawah..its not sectarianism...i mean this website takes from sholars who are upon the salfi dawah....