fighting over Palestine?

OmarFarooq

:salam2:

i don't want to sound odd but why are we fighting over Palestine, is it because of Masjid Al-Aqsa? if it is, then we should stop trying to fight for it right now because i think Muslims right now are too weak economically and that means militarily. so there is no importance in fighting for something that will be of no benefit at this time.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

i don't want to sound odd but why are we fighting over Palestine, is it because of Masjid Al-Aqsa? if it is, then we should stop trying to fight for it right now because i think Muslims right now are too weak economically and that means militarily. so there is no importance in fighting for something that will be of no benefit at this time.

Wa alaykum Salam,

I dont think that anyone should discuss issues like Palestine until they fully understand the way that the Muslims are to succeed.

I see all the time Muslim speaking about Iraq, Palestine, Chechnya, Kashmir and so on.. for hours on end, without one word of wisdom.. This is the sad reality.

It is not zionism, Bush, aliens from Pluto or anything. It is ourselves that need to be fixed. The Muslims have no idea about the importance of Tawheed and really following Islam according to the quran and Sunnah. This is our weakness.

Our weakness is not economical. Muslims are many in number and Muslims have much much money!! The problem is that the Muslims dont care enough about Islam and Muslims to make any difference. Until Muslims really follow Islam properly and teach their families and friends to do the same, our Ummah will remain in the situation it is in.

However, Alhamdulillah, I think the situation will get better soon. More and more of our brothers and sisters are practising Islam properly. They care more about Islam and wanting to help each other sincerely. This is the biggest threat the enemies of Islam will have.

It doesnt matter if they have more money and weapons. If the Muslims are strong in Islam, then nobody can ever stop us. This is what we must have Iman in.

As for what you said, NO Muslim can ever forget or not protect Masjid al Aqsa. You should not say such things. We are not cowards and evry Muslim must do their best in accordance with the Shariah to protect it. It will forever be in our hearts and is our rightful place of worship.

All the Prophets mentioned in the Bible and torah were Muslim. They all submitted themselves to Allah alone. They were Prophets of Islam who we respect and love, and Muhammad :saw: being the Final prophet sent by Allah and the Seal of Prophets, the one we will follow till day of judgement inshaAllah!

Therefore as Muslims we are closer to all the Prophets than the Jews and Christians can ever be. We are closer to Jesus and Mary and love them more than the Christians can love them. - Why? Because we really worship Allah alone without associating partners with him, because we dont say that Jesus is God, we dont say he is the son of God. This is what JEsus himself taught. This is what his message was, the message of Islam. Likewise for Abraham, Moses, Ismail, Ishaaq, Ya'qub (Jacob), David, Soloman, all Prophets were Muslims and Prophets of Islam.

If people knew the beauty and importance of Masjid al Aqsa they would be crying and never say that muslims should not fight for it. We will fight for it till our last drop of blood as we will fight for everything that we as Muslims have. Whether it be our families, our Muslim brothers or sisters or our lands that Allah gave us. Even, we are to fight to protect those who are poor and are oppressed.

The way we fight and what we do, has to be governed by the Quran and the sunnah. The way Forward to Victory of Muslims in ALL the world is CLEAR.. It is very straight forward and has to do with following Islam properly. To gain knowledge of Islam !!!

Muslims are not doing that, instead they are involved in silly politics and listening to Ignorant Imams and "Shaykhs" who give stupid fiery speeches that mislead people into just frenzied hatred and making them jump around like excited children. They will always fail and look silly - because they are incorrect. - This is not what Islam teaches us.

So, here I will place the links that really our brothers and sisters must read to understand how the Muslims can succeed and what we must do!!

Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah

Why Muslims are Weak Today

The Current State of the Muslim World

Strangeness of Islam and Muslims

many more good things to read in the articles section of our site.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69

so as for physically fighting and waging Jihad, then this is and always will be part of Islam. However, we must remember that there are many rules and legislations for such things. That it is not for us to give fatawa about it, but the scholars. The best way for us to get to the position where we are NOT Weak and have power, is to start by learning Islam properly and teaching it to those around us. There is no use for Muslims to have lots of money, armies, big tall buildings, big universities, big Mosques even, if we are not following Islam as close as possible to the Quran and the authentic hadith. We must really try our best to stick to the Sunnah and get our understanding from the early Muslims and from those scholars who are known to have the great wisdom and knowledge of Islam. - Rather than sticking to what our families, societies, friends or the "fake scholars" and "celebrity shaykhs" that now plague us.

wasalam