I'm seeking knowledge

justoneofmillion

Assalam,a warm welcome to you brother faisal ,please kindly have a look at the vids below whenever you have time,am sure you will find it beneficial inschallah.Allah swt hafiz:)
[yt]PMrBzriHd9g[/yt]
[yt]9urogxuQvgc[/yt]
[yt]slJ1ZINQBfY[/yt]
[yt]yv6uejxOugI[/yt]

WAssalam
Jameel

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
I think I found what I was looking for

Dear brother and sisters,

I would like to thank everyone who has been trying to help me to find the answer I have been looking for.

As you might have already figured out, I think very scientifically about the world. Though I do not understand everything, I understand things far better than people of my age do, sometimes far better than people even older than me. If am to understand anything, or to even accept anything, I have to know how things work, in the purest form. I have to know how the final result of something that exists came to be. By what process. Merely just stating it happened because so and so said so or plain "it just happened" doesn't work with me. I have to know how everything is connected. This is why I titled this thread, I seek knowledge.

That being said I would like to say I believe I found the answer to my question.

For those of you who have introduced me to Harun Yahya's Atlas of Creation Book, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I read that article. Though I have not read all, I have read enough to where I understand whats going on.

When I spoke of the Darwin theories, I knew they were just theories. That is the only alternative lead I had to start my research. I believe in Allah's word, but as I said before, I needed further proof. No amount of verses from the quaran really satisfied me 100%.

That is untill I read the Atlas of Creation.

Because of my reading I now know what is really real. Granted that I still believe in small changes between organisms, yes but not as a whole, anymore.

As I read the Atlas of Creation article, I started to notice that the information made far more sense than what I have read in the past years in my research.

I only read up to the part where they speak about fossils and I was already convinced, that Allah did create everything. Looking back now, I remembr that the findings that I have read about in other science magazines and such spoke from a theoretical standpoint not from a factual standpoint as does Atlas of Creation.

So again Thank You all of you for helping me find the answer. I must say this does, shock me a little bit because this changes my perspective of the world 360.

I will continue my research on the subject, and I will post in the future of what I learn. This really is an interesting subject.

Before I end this post though, let me ask you:

All this time based on my posts and my way of thinking, was I sinning for asking scientific questions as I did and taking the side of science to try to understand how organisms came to be?

-Faisal

:salah:

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Assalam,a warm welcome to you brother faisal ,please kindly have a look at the vids below whenever you have time,am sure you will find it beneficial inschallah.Allah swt hafiz:)
[yt]PMrBzriHd9g[/yt]
[yt]9urogxuQvgc[/yt]
[yt]slJ1ZINQBfY[/yt]
[yt]yv6uejxOugI[/yt]

WAssalam
Jameel

Yes this really helps, Thank You

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalaum alaikum brother Faisal.

All this time based on my posts and my way of thinking, was I sinning for asking scientific questions as I did and taking the side of science to try to understand how organisms came to be?

Allah swt knows best.

All I can say is that it depends on your intentions.
If your intentions were to find your way to your Lord swt then you were committing an act of worship.

You can gain knowledge in this regard in one of two ways.

The negative way would be to do all the research and reading many books only to end up in believing that we are descendents of animals and beasts which will inevitably cause us to develope discriminatory approach towards certain humans (such as Darwin referred to Africans as in the lower stage of human evolution) at least at a theoritical level.

The positive way would be if we open our eyes and see the dark side of dogmatic theory of evolution, based on crazy assumptions, and correct our misconceptions about the origin (and consequently the purpose) of life, it will be our first step towards really knowing ourselves and the world.

These theories are nothing new.

Those who want to relieve themselves from the responsibility put on their shoulders as human beings have manufactured many excuses and stories throughout the history of mankind which have only lead them to distruction.

"They say: "What! when we die and become dust and bones, could we really be raised up again?" 23:82

"And they say: "There is nothing except our life on this earth, and never shall we be raised up again." 6:29

"There is nothing but our life in this world! We shall die and we live! But we shall never be raised up again!" 23:37

"See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah." 29:19

At last, I would like to stress that, as much as it is our responsibility to look for the signs that Allah swt has left for us in the universe to recognise him, we are expected to believe the unseen.

This is what differentiates believers and non-believers.

" This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who guard. Who believe in the Unseen..." 2:2-3

Wassalam

ehsan

:salam2:
brother faisal can u plz explain me how the big bang happened??? as i've no idea about it.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
brother faisal can u plz explain me how the big bang happened??? as i've no idea about it.
Brother Ehsan, after watching the YH video, I do not believe in evolution. The big bang theory is a part of the evolution theory. It explains how the universe came to be. That theory just as the theory of Evolution discredits Allah in pretty much every form and fashion. I've been researching these theories for a long time because I thought it was true, however it led me to only travel away from Allah a little by little. This is a path you dont need to travel because you'll have a lot of making up to do just as I do now. Take it from someone who has been there.

I'll explain it to you just in the sake of you knowing it, but please know, its not true. It discredits Creation.

Big Bang Theory: The Big Bang Theory is a theory that explains how the universe came to be. It states that every planet, stars and other things was only one rock. A giant rock. These giant rock gathered so much debree from space that it exploded. This rock was big enough to create EVERY SINGLE planet on the universe. After it exploded, some rocks which are now planets, started to develop on its own. For example Earth. After billions and billions of years later. The fully developed rock became a planet such as Earth.

This theory also explains why there are meteors in space.

Brother Ehsan, as I said before this theory isnt real. Its an attempt of man trying to explain Allah's true ways. The Big Bang couldnt really have happend if it explains it created the universe by gathering debrees. Debrees from what? If it created the Universe where did the debree come from?

Allah created everything in the universe in an instant.

It is true that the meteors that are in this universe are from an explosion. However you must understand that There are an unknown amount of planets in this universe. Some small some big. Planets can die. Stars can die. They die by explosions. That creates meteors that roam this universe.

Take care.
Wasallam

BrotherZak

Brother Ehsan, after watching the YH video, I do not believe in evolution. The big bang theory is a part of the evolution theory. It explains how the universe came to be. That theory just as the theory of Evolution discredits Allah in pretty much every form and fashion. I've been researching these theories for a long time because I thought it was true, however it led me to only travel away from Allah a little by little. This is a path you dont need to travel because you'll have a lot of making up to do just as I do now. Take it from someone who has been there.

I'll explain it to you just in the sake of you knowing it, but please know, its not true. It discredits Creation.

Big Bang Theory: The Big Bang Theory is a theory that explains how the universe came to be. It states that every planet, stars and other things was only one rock. A giant rock. These giant rock gathered so much debree from space that it exploded. This rock was big enough to create EVERY SINGLE planet on the universe. After it exploded, some rocks which are now planets, started to develop on its own. For example Earth. After billions and billions of years later. The fully developed rock became a planet such as Earth.

This theory also explains why there are meteors in space.

Brother Ehsan, as I said before this theory isnt real. Its an attempt of man trying to explain Allah's true ways. The Big Bang couldnt really have happend if it explains it created the universe by gathering debrees. Debrees from what? If it created the Universe where did the debree come from?

Allah created everything in the universe in an instant.

It is true that the meteors that are in this universe are from an explosion. However you must understand that There are an unknown amount of planets in this universe. Some small some big. Planets can die. Stars can die. They die by explosions. That creates meteors that roam this universe.

Take care.
Wasallam

allah describes the big bang in the quran here is the verse: Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe"

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
allah describes the big bang in the quran here is the verse: Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe"

Thanks for that, I didnt know that. But I dont believe the way science explains it. It explains it was a rock. Not Heaven and Earth.

warda A

Sister
asalam aleikum
seeking knowlegde is asked of all muslims, but when we deviate from the truth we are lost. do you really belive we could come from apes? ALLAH (swt) created us from clay(there are many examples) like it is said in the quran, i really do not think we evolved like darwin wants us to belive
kindly look up this web site for harun yahya, he is being called the muslim creationist for disputing the darwin theory of evolution.
his web site is very informative, it might increase your knowledge.
he has writen a book called the atlas of creation and i can tell you it has created alot of reactions, hope it will be of help.
:wasalam:
the site is:

The site doesnt work, do you have a better link?

I would like point out that I do believe that Allah created us from Clay. However there are also evidence in science where it proofs to be true. This is where I'm confused because this is the fork in the road that I was talking about, it doesnt match up. I mean I have studied the human anatomy extensively. The hip bone has a place where a tail is supposed to be although humans dont have tails. There are some occasions where a baby was actually born with a tail. This tail ofcourse is the extension of the sperm the baby developed from. However, during the phases of the human development, we all go through the phase where the tail is cut off on the sperm enters the ovaries. So that is one piece of evidence that humans arent meant to have tails but the trait is still there. I believe the word is called apegenic if I'm not mistaken. There are two words, apegenic and something else I cant quite remember. Its where one, the trait hides itself and where the trait shows up all by itself out of no where all on its own. I'll have to look it up to give you a exact definition insha'allah

hello brother
just write in google the name harun yahya and the site appears
it is that simple
or go to wikipedia
i hope it will help you.
have you read the book quran and science by bucaile?
it is very informative
hope this helps and i can see many ppl mashaallah are helping no wonder am getting addicted to this website
:wasalam:

i can see thateverything has gone well for you brother faisal
may allah guide us to tha straight path ameen

Noor to shine

:salam2: Faisel
Many good scientists don nt believe in the evolution but the problem with our modern world is that there are certain people who are lost 9have no faith) and try to lead the minds of people by promoting theories and ideas that suit their kufer even if it has no true evidence.

ehsan

thanx a lot for ur explaination Faisal bro.....after watching the video i find my imaan much much more stronger ! Subhanallah.

May Allah furtehr strengthen ur imaan.

Jazakullah Khair !