HELP!!! (URGENT!!)

Rawa

Salam Brothers, Sisters,

May you be all very well.

Please HELP me! There is a web site recently set up just agaist Islam. It is against Allah, Thre Prophet (SAW), the Holy Quran... It is not in English but in some other language. It is worse than whatever you imagine!!!

My ask for help is that, is there any brother or sister who can give me information how to hack this antiIslam web site??? This web site is going to grow popularity, by the way those who publish in it are mostly from a Muslim country!!!

I am impatiently waiting1

Wassalam

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Salaam,

Can you please post the web address for others to view?
Thanks in advance.

Wasalaam.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
This is what they want a public attention
What language is it ? do u know ?
There are many web sites like that spreading hate and if start paying attention to all of them they will get what they want ....
But I wish there is way to stop it ,but as far as I know there isnt ....

waaleikum salam

Rawa

salam, I am not going to publish this shaitanic web site. I believe whoever sees this web site I will be resposible for. The language is my language - Kurdish- Alhamdulilah %95 of he Kurds are Muslim, but there are some few anti-islam people who claim for a shatanic idology like the one of salam rushdi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just help me how to hack it, and hack it and hack it again and again.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
:salam2:
no we dont need it on here to misguide ppl
:wasalam:

Salaam Sister,

That really depends on your taqwah and faith... I don't think people should be underestimated... Viewing the site is really a matter of educating yourself and seeing the stand point and perspectives of others... particularly non-Muslims especially if you are living in a Western society and are constantly being questioned and argued with about Islam. Therefore, you need to have some knowledge...

I hope I haven't offended you sister, but its really not nice to be underestimated.

Wasalaam.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Salaam Sister,

That really depends on your taqwah and faith... I don't think people should be underestimated... Viewing the site is really a matter of educating yourself and seeing the stand point and perspectives of others... particularly non-Muslims especially if you are living in a Western society and are constantly being questioned and argued with about Islam. Therefore, you need to have some knowledge...

I hope I haven't offended you sister, but its really not nice to be underestimated.

Wasalaam.

Assalaamualaikum,

The thing is sister, a LOT of people, both Muslims with weak imaan and non-muslims view this site, and im sure you'll agree that they dont need to have anything to pull them to anti-islaam sites, so why would you want to provide them with fitna? No-one is questioning YOUR imaan or taqwa, but there are people who dont believe in Allaah that they should fear Him.

As for answering questions and arguing, ands this is only an opinion here, i think people need to learn more of their deen and just keep up with current events to answer whatever questions, and im moving away from the topic here slightly, but people feel the need to learn about christianity and refute people with the bible as part of giving them dawah. However i feel that doesnt do much good when the person asks, 'what does Islaam say then?' and you only know why christianity is based on falsehood.

Another thing to add, when poeple say there are TONS of contradictory things in the bible, it's not exaclty true. Well, there ARE a lot but not as much as people say, a lot of things have been taken out of context just like the kuffar do with the Qur'an.

But Allaah knows best.