Assalaamu alaikum..new from UK

thehook

Assalaamu alaikum

Just found this sight from youtube. Looks really great. Just came to say Assalaamu alaikum. I am a revert Muslim, though I was born in a Muslim family but was Christain. Long story lol.

Anyway, I am embraced Islam years ago and like to get to know Muslims all over the world. Hope to hear from you all Insha-Allah, and I'll try my best to Insha-Allah come often and check you all out.

Ok bros and sisters in Islam, check you out later Insha-Allah.

Wassalaam

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother. Subhanallah yet another revert. It would be interesting to hear your story if you're willing to share :) Enjoy using the site, inshallah.

:wasalam:

islampeace13

سلام عليكم
welcome brother to this fabulous site ....as brother submitter said i want really hear about ur story ...how did u convert islam again .....as i understood u were muslim but.................anyway i 'd like know about ur story if u don't mind to benefit me and all muslims or non_muslims
thank u brother and welcome again

thehook

Assalaamu alaikum

Jazak Allah Khairun. Thanks for your warm response. I got a wonderful feeling when I saw this website. SubhanAllah, so much information, resource to learn from. I've always been wanting to find such a website! Brillaint!

MashAllah, I even showed it to my wife and she's a revert too from Paris, her family from Madagascar but born in Paris

Insha-Allah, I wil share the story. . By the way, Eid Mubarak!!!!!

Jazak Allah Khairun for your warm welcome. Really made my day. And I promise, in a couple of days or tomorrow, you'll have the story. Didn't know people were eager to hear but wow, thanks.

Wassalaam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah brother,

I hope you are doing well inshaAllah. You are welcome and indeed are our brother in Islam. :)

Eid Mubarak, may Allah accept our Ramadan and bless us all with his mercy and give us the glad tidings of jannah.

And may Allah remove all the harships that people feel around the world.

And yes, we do want to know your story! Im glad you and your wife like the website, mashaAllah, you are both welcome here, my salam to both of you!

Take Care,

wasalam.

AishaR

:salam2:

Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak & welcome to the site brother. Looking forward to hearng your story. There is plenty of information for you to use here.

:wasalam: