Brother from Philippines

islamdbest

Hello. assalamu alykom, im jamel norden from the Philppines. Im medical student. I am glad to be part of this community. I used to visit this site though still not registered. I recently signed up and became member with the username above. I am looking for friends here for advice because i have a lot of problems that can potentially affect my studies. next posts i will reveal my problems. thanks for your time.
jamel norden

sajjuaiah

Wailakum Salam,

May Allah help you and guide you to the best.

Welcome to this beautiful community.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Extending my warmest welcome to you brother Jamel!:wavyarms::SMILY206::wavyarms::SMILY206:
You will surely find TTI very resourceful :inshallah:
There are many brother & sisters here @ TTI who will surely assist you Inshallah.

Hope your stay be a long lasting one here Inshallah :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome!!
I'm glad you like it here.
InshaAllah, our Brothers and Sisters here will help you the best they could.
Enjoy your stay!

Dhikr Allah

Warm welcome

Wa asalamu alakum brother,

A huge welcome to you. I too am a newby and I have found many helpful forums and very interesting topics. You will find it very enjoyable and informative and inshAllah you will make and meet many new friends, but always know we are all brothers and sisters in islam therefore we will always stick together.

Wa salam
:muslim_child:

Hello. assalamu alykom, im jamel norden from the Philppines. Im medical student. I am glad to be part of this community. I used to visit this site though still not registered. I recently signed up and became member with the username above. I am looking for friends here for advice because i have a lot of problems that can potentially affect my studies. next posts i will reveal my problems. thanks for your time.
jamel norden

ASA brother,

Welcome to the international family. Inshallah you will find T2I resourceful and rewarding. We look forward to your input and contributions. Do you speak Tagalo? One of my best friends is Philippino.

wasalaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,