hate for islam

carpy321

:salam2: brothers and sisters of islam

It is with much regreat that i am writting this post to you all today.
Some of you may know, my name is Mikail and i reverted to islam 5 months ago at age of 16 and alhumdillila its been amazing :ma:... but today has been one of the most inuslting and enraging days ive ever had being a muslim.

we all know the reputation of islam through media and racists and slowly but surely islam is spreading, nurses can wear hijabs, were aloud mosques, halal shops, compared to some our islam in the uk is freely practised. At least i thaught that untill today.

At the age of 6 i lost all of my grandparents. i had nothing really not even islam. so i fell towards the R.A.F for comfort. They where my heros and idols. I researched it, learnt it and at the age of 13 i joined the Air Training Corps to train me for the R.A.F. my Whole life was aimed at one day getting into my force. I watched all the news, learnt how to fly, shoot, and survive combat. All my friends where my family in the Corps. I got the rank of corporal after 3 years service where i started to train others. Just after my promotion i found islam. found a new family. i got my life back. i told a few people in the corps and they said they accepted it, so i carried on my life in the corps but mostly a new muslim named mikail (formally michael).
Randomly one day my commanding officer called me into the office with a high ranking cadet. He told me i was becoming an extremist and hes worried for his, mine, and the squadrans safety. I thaught it was an un-funny joke and asked why.. he said because i pray 5x a day and live by " a book". I explained to My officer politely he has no reason to be concerned. my life carried on as normal for a 6 months.. (till today)

My commanding officer called me into the office today at 7.30PM after struggling like maddd to get there let alone in uniform!! he sat me down.. heres what he said.. " know corporal i know your looking for your promotion, but its not going to happen.. in the Air training corps you cant be muslim and a cadet, its not comprehendible. you need to get rid of islam. youve become an extremist and no one feels safe around you anymore. all you do is try and convert people to your extreme views and aims in life. " a fire work then went off and he said " ha ha is that your family blowing themselves up".. " now corporal ive explained it all so you no what to do"..

As you can imagine i was enraged at this!!! i calmly saluted and walked out the office.. In al my life i have never been so offendid!! ive had the odd terrorist joke but thats it.. this took it that one step too far.. I recently attended a talk by a former extremist group member, and he said the hatred for islam that britain has is what made him join, and brothers and sisters i can almost see him as true.. I need some views on all this..

thank you all for reading, your brother in islam Mika'il.

tabaria

:salam2:

Ever consider sueing? Make a complaint or something, don't let him get away with it though. You may even want to consider taking down the previous post if you take legal action which you should. Could you imagine a Jew in a similar position?

:wasalam:

the only truth

striving for jannah
salam...

im sure you can legally sue for religious discrimination...you as a citizen have evry right to practice religion!!! i suggest you seek legal advice from a muslim solicitor to see what the law says about your incident bro....n most of practice patience, may Allah have mercy on you, dont worry too much, this wordly life is insignificant in comparison to the hereafter, and the guy that discriminated against you will get his hust desserts as Allah the almighty is the best of all judges...so this will never go without being dealt with, whether in this life or the after....may Allah have mercy on u bro n giv u patience insha-allah.

wassalam n let us know what u decide to do...

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

The brothers' advise above are really good ones...
Inshallah, it's really good that you've managed to keep your cool, when you were in the room, mashallah.. it might better for you, God knows best.. subhanallah trust God brother, this is the best thing you could ever do...

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam brother,

I think all the advice that has been given so far should be taken into consideration as they're all very good.

I just wanted to say Alhamdulilah that you kept your nerve in front of these people. It makes me think and realise what the Prophets went through in their time when having dealt with people of this nature and in fact we cannot compare as the abuse they got was severe.

May Allah reward you and increase your Imaan because at the end of the day all they want to do is bring you down and make you react but by being calm they will hopefully look at you in a different light.

I'll pray for you bro.

Peace2u

brachar

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT

YOU ASE A SOLDIER ! DO NOT TAKE THIS LYING DOWN.
STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT SOLDIER!
JUST SUE, SUE, SUE.
fIRST THING TO DO IS CONSULT AN ATTORNEY.
ALLAh help you.:angryred:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum, dear respected brother,

Wow. Just... wow. Definately file a complaint with the RAF immediately. Note both of their names, so that they may be called on. Times, date, location too. Once you have an official complaint filed, that should make legal action easier. Next, if your have a mobile-phone with a recorder built in, try to secretly get that officer to say similar remarks on audio record - You could get him to repeat what he said easily enough, just start with, "You know how you were talking about how my being Muslim and being in the RAF seem to be incompatible?" and he's say, "Yeah?" then you can say something like "What exactly do you see in me that makes me an extremist?" and he'll say "Blah blah blah rubbish rubbish rubbish." Then you can muster the courage to say, "I suppose I can understand where you're coming from, but I think that your comment about the fireworks being my family blowing themselves up went too far... I think that was rude, and went too far. Those who commit suicide in Islam are damned." and he'll respond with something that doesn't deny that he made those comments.

At this point, he's incriminated. By Canadian law, this sort of recording is admissable in court, and I would guess (due to the numerous similarities between British and Canadian law) that it would be helpful for you in Britain too. If you don't have a mobile-phone with decent recording capabilities, find/buy something that does. Surely some of the brothers at your masjid will have something, and if not go ahead and buy something ... you'll get your money back, don't you worry. ;-)

It is very important that you get some evidence against this bigot, otherwise it's your word against his - And we all know how much respect the British courts hold towards Muslims, compared to the blind patriatism held for the military establishment.

InshaAllah you will get this all resolved. Once this goes to court, the Islamophobia of the RAF (and the government establishments in general) will be exposed once again, and hopefully the media will make more than one-story's worth from it. Who knows, by you standing up for your rights here, you may even play a part in drawing some more attention towards Islam and, InshaAllah, more people will investigate this fine deen.

Beyond all this, I think it's time that you concidered a change of careers - Don't you?

WaSalaam
Br. Ahmed

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

GET THEM SUE THEM ,SHOW THE WORLD THE TRUTH.BROTHER JUST LOOK AT THE HYPOCRISY F THE MOST FREEDOM LOVING OUNTRY AND RIGHTS LOVING COUNTRY AND BULL *!*!*!*! AND MORE BULL*!*!*!*!.I AM SO SAD FOR WHAT HAPPENED BUT SO HAPPY FOR YOU .

JUST THINK BROTHER ALLAH TAALA WANTS BETER FOR YOU. MAYBE OU OULD BECOME THE PERSON REVEALING THE HPOCRISY IN MAN MADE SYSTEMS AND ALL,MAYBE ALLAH TAALA ,I CANT SAY FOR SURE BUT IF OU WILL I FEEL ALLAH TAALA WANTS YOU TO DO DAWH WORK .THIS WILL HAPPEN THROUGH YOU.I WISH IT DOES.BUT WHAT I TRULY KNOW FOR SURE IS ALLAH TAALA DOESNT WANT YOU TO BE FIGHTING FROM THIR SIDE.OU D NOT WANT O BECOME A HERO FIGHTIN FOR THEM..COZ ALLAH FORBID WERE U TO DIE IN ACTION IT WUD BE ALLAH FORBID STRAIGHT TO HELL.HADIS. DONT LEAVE THEM ,BUT LEAVE THE FORCE .AND DONT WATCH TOP GUN I DID AND I REGRET COZ I PROPOSED MY TEACHER.NO LOL! CHEER UP ALHAMDULLILLAH UR A NICE BRO .OME ON IF U TAKE IT FIGHTINGLY ALLAH WQILL B PLEASED WITH YOU .THE BEST JIHAD IS TO SPEAK A WORD OF TRUTH AGAINST A TYRANT.

anish

salam brother Mikail...

first of all Allah peace and blesing be on you for what you are going through in this life...i am sure Allah (SWT ) will reward you for this..

the point i want to make is why and how you accepted the ruling by your seniors, it's an outrage and need to be highlighted...i am a proud British citizen and i take a great pride in the media we have at everyone's disposal.

please contact the media (I know people will say what's the point) but there are some good journalist and editors around who do care about the issue of discrimination.

please use it to your advantage.

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam brother
that just gets me mad....he has no right to tell u something like that...do wat everyone has told u to do....

abou haytam

salam brother;

I would suggest you brother to leave the army. Not because it s not for the muslims, but because muslims are not for the army of our days in all country. Show me one single miitary action that can be '' islamically'' justified ?You are stil young and macha allah smart. you can sucess in other field. i was in an militray school in a muslim country and this is my point of view.

''Fighting is prescribed for you and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth and ye know not.'' (216)Al-Baqara

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena

sue them and leave. no point of joining the army in this country (uk), ur only going to be helping them against the muslims ( well most of the time newwayz)

May Allah keep u steadfast on islam .

ma assalaama

carpy321

:salam2: brothers and sisters

There has been much good advice soo alhumdilila thank you all so much! most of it all seems to be at the same thing, sueing.. i can see all of your points at this but the thing is i dont want to lower peoples thaughts on islam when there just starting to pick up i beleive! is there a peaceful way of doing it to increase islam? maybe teach him about islam (some how)? :salam2:
The thing is all of my friends are in the Corps i dont want this to affect there training, in a way this man is kindve nice, whos seen the story of "the grinch" he eventually grew a heart.. i just dont want to affect this eldery man i dont want to mess him up or anything.. hes in his 50s and thaught he had more sence you know..

Theres now only one person i will fight for and that is allah swt.. Im going to try and speak to a friend of mine in media and isha allah get some people to love allah swt iswell.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2: brothers and sisters

There has been much good advice soo alhumdilila thank you all so much! most of it all seems to be at the same thing, sueing.. i can see all of your points at this but the thing is i dont want to lower peoples thaughts on islam when there just starting to pick up i beleive! is there a peaceful way of doing it to increase islam? maybe teach him about islam (some how)? :salam2:
The thing is all of my friends are in the Corps i dont want this to affect there training, in a way this man is kindve nice, whos seen the story of "the grinch" he eventually grew a heart.. i just dont want to affect this eldery man i dont want to mess him up or anything.. hes in his 50s and thaught he had more sence you know..

Theres now only one person i will fight for and that is allah swt.. Im going to try and speak to a friend of mine in media and isha allah get some people to love allah swt iswell.

I am going to be quite frank, but if this man has done this much emotional damage to you, then you either need to leave or he needs to be replaced with someone more open.

I am proud that you bit your tongue and did not let the anger get the best of you.

Insha Allah everything will be okay.

aseel

salam !!!
yes yes yes go to the media!!!!

my dad was SAS and the army is an ugly place when you know what realy goes on!!
Befor when i lived on an army base in germany, men did not get promoted for stupid reasons , like if at a mess dinner thee wife was a loud mouth! but ofcours they were never told why!
but this is outragious!!!
i'm sick of people openly discriminating!!!!!!!
when i go to try to get a job, i'm told " we can't hide from you that there will be discrimination, but we will take your CV "
stop stop stop i'm sick of this open discriminated , it's as if they think that it's alloud because the media has given them the green flag to hate islam!

what ever you do bro WE ARE ALL WITH YOU 100 %!!!!

carpy321

I am currently working on an article to go with the story to publish to a few newspapers some brothers of mine work with. Is there any other stories some brothers or sisters would like to share that i can add to this?

Sonia88

Salaam, no story but gd luck, if u do nothing at all u'd b letting them walk all ova u, your injustice shud b heard, hopefully ppl will hear it and if they dont... u can send emails to pass on and you know how fast they get around the world.take care n gud luck!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Little brother, I am proud of you. May Allah swt grant you success in this world and hereafter.

I can see from your writings that you are a wonderful human being. This job is not for you as it is almost always involved in dropping bombs on defencelss civillians (more and more often on muslims).

As brother Ahmad suggested, isn't it time to think of a career change?

May the help of Allah be with you.

P.S: Media, your commanding officer....may take the micky and ridicule you, but Allah swt will be happy with you for your eeman (faith) and may mention you in the highest of places, among the angels for your love for him.

Wassalam

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
I feel u brother. This is so unfair man. That guy should be fired but nooooo, no one would take a muslim's side.
Just believe in Allah he'll provide you with something out of nowhere.