Removing this section of TTI

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

I think this section of the forum should be removed completely!!

Why? Because it`s really getting to my stomach! :SMILY149:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

s15slice.jpg

s15a.jpg

s14.jpg

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

That really hurts brother! You got me by surprise. I don`t know what I`m gonna do now. I am at work, and far from any delicatessen. :SMILY23:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

Yes I agree... :SMILY335:

...italian cakes...
:D
[img=center]C:\Documents and Settings\ramzi1\Mes documents\Mes images\itcakes.jpg[/img]

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

For:Admin Mabsoot:
:SMILY45:You ladies forgot what he requested from us besides duas when he was finetuning/upgrading the website......pots of coffee and and and and pizzas too,, well, now you know where his :SMILY252:heart is ladies,, his handsome stomach :):););):SMILY126:

Anyway tks Bro Mabsoot for keeping this website running,, :salah::tti_sister:May Allah rewards you for your efforts with jannah Firdaus..Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

if you forget to say Bismillah,

remember to say Bismillahi Awwaluhu wa akhiruh

hehe

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
Brother Mabsoot where did u get those pictures
This looks so delisious
I cant look at it :D I want them all !!!!!
wasalam

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
This is a killer

:salam2: Brother Mabsoot
You really know how to kill someone's stomach:SMILY149:
the minute i set my eyes on these pictures my stomach started grumbling
would you mind sending me the chocolate one through sms?:lol:

BintMuhammad

Staff member

LMAO Imma drop by a bakery later!!!!! I hope they have those fruit cakes too YUUMMMMMM! The fresh KIWIS just makes me go ummmmm LOL.

Alhamdulillaah it's no longer Ramadhaan otherwise I'd really let you delete it :D

Originally Posted by Happy 2BA Muslim

I think this section of the forum should be removed completely!!

Why? Because it`s really getting to my stomach!

if thats breakfast then i wonder wats for lunch...:p.....that mixed fruit in the middle of the 3 pics looks really %^&((&*%$$)(&_+)*&^%!! .....had to censore that cause i dont have words to explain my feelings :p

Sonia88

lol the food luks gorjus, 2 ryt it shud be closed, just mek us fatter.. lol guranteed to have cravings now, or to walk past a bakery and think ''oh i want that.. oh yeh y becoz the forum put thorts of cakes into ma head'

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I think we don´t need to be too worry about this section... after seeing those cakes and some other recipes... just remember that here is also "Healthy Living, Excercise, Sports"- section. We can visit there after this one... :SMILY149:
...or then get some excercise as walking to the bakery.