salaam (help

nadettesco

i'm bernadette but my muslim name is jameela, i'm 16yrs and from pittsfield, MA in USA. we don't have a mosque and i converted 1 month ago (my parents don't know cos they r christains) well i wanted 2 learn 2 pray and 2 recite the koran, if anypone could help me, i'll be very happy. salaam:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah Sister Bernedette,

InshaAllah, we will do our best to help you sister with any problems you may have,

InshaAllah, i hope to have some information on how to learn to Read Quran in Arabic, i really look forward to doing that, but at moment i really havent been able to do it yet. InshaAllah it will be something i will get done.

Also for prayer there is something i will be doing too.

In the meanwhile, what i can do is direct you to a lot of links on how to pray. inshaAllah. As for Reading the Quran in Arabic, you really need to see a sister who can teach you that. It will be very difficult to do it on internet from internet resources... May Allah help you!

There are some useful Articles and Videos In the link Below, i hope they are useful to you inshaAllah.

Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam alikum sister jameela

Mashallah thats good...If there is anythin u need to no, u can always ask me. Inshaallah i wil try to help u

W/salaam

:salam2: sister Bernadette : Jameela
I am so happy that you are a new convert. And Masha'Allah you still young
Lhamdo li Allah that Allah guides you.
good luck

amoudi

Walaikum salaam wa rahmatullah

Masha Allah you have chosen a 'beautiful' (Jameela) name for yourself. From the pit (pitts+field) of the darkness you have moved to field of Islam. May Allah bless you in this world and hereafter. Brother Mabsoot has guided you towards some links and i hope this will help in learning prayer, quraan etc. Since you are young, i pray, may Allah bless you with beautiful momin life partner who shall be strong in his faith too, and through him you could learn more about islam.

Wassalam,

your brother in Islam

tarik

salam

this links can help u to learn how to pray

rtsp://media.islamicity.com/iis/salat.rm

pnm://media.islamicity.com/iis/salat.rm
:wink: :salam2: