virtues of Aayatul KURSI

salahdin

1) RECITE AAYATUL QURSI AT THE TIME OF LEAVING HOUSE
BECAUSE 70000 ANGELS PROTECT PERSON FROM LEFT, RIGHT, FRONT
AND BACK AND IF A PERSON DIES BEFORE RETURNING HE WILL
GET 70 MARTYRS REWARD.
2)RECITE AAYATUL QURSI 40 TIMES EVERY DAY AT THE TIME OF
SUNSET, PERSON WILL GET REWARD OF 40 HAJJ.
3)RECITE AAYATUL QURSI EVERY NIGHT AT BED, THIS CREATES ONE
ANGEL WHO WILL GUARD THE PERSON TILL MORNING.
4) RECITE AAYATULQURSI EVERY TIME AFTER DOING ABLUTION (WUZU)
THIS WILL RAISE PERSON 40 TIMES IN RANK FROM EACH WORD . 5)RECITE AAYATUL QURSI EVERY TIME AFTER RETURNING HOME
BECAUSE IT KEEPS AWAY POVERTY.
Prophet s.a.w said
• One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah until the night.
If one ties this to ones wealth or chidren, they will be safe from Shaitaan. Our Holy Prophet (SAWW) has said: These things increase ones memory; sweets, meat of an animal near the neck, Adas(Lentils), cold bread and recitation of Ayatul Kursi.
For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiya to them, gives them light (noor) in the grave. Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.The Holy Prophet has said: If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect you till the morning. His home, family and also neighbours will remain in safety until morning.If one recites this after doing Wudhoo, the 5th Imam (AS) has said: Allah will give him a reward of 40 years of Ibadaat, his position will be raised in the Heavens 40 times (levels) and will marry him to 40 Horains. Allah (SWT) told P.Musa (AS): If one recites it after every salaat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one(Shakireen), will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful(Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him from going into heaven.

carpy321

:salam2: thank you!
i have read the ayat al kursi for very long now and i now understand the rewards! thank u jazaka allah

the only truth

striving for jannah
assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

jazakallah fo dis...truly inspiring...also did u know that reciting surah mulk every night saves you from the punishment of the grave (i myself dont do this as yet but bettr start insha-allah)...

wassalam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Can you please provide the source for this inshallah?? I have never heard of reciting it after Wudu??? Jazakallahu Khairan!!:hearts:

lukm4n

assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

jazakallah fo dis...truly inspiring...also did u know that reciting surah mulk every night saves you from the punishment of the grave (i myself dont do this as yet but bettr start insha-allah)...

wassalam

To resurrect an old post..

jazakallah for the reminder, I seemed to have forgotton the virtue of Surah Mulk until your post..

Very true, one of my biggest fears ! May Allah almighty save all the Muslims from this gruesome punishment ! Ameen!!

Allah and his prophet has showed us so many ways to our success, we are just too lazy and chasing duniya! FACT !

sadia_21

Salam alaikum

Jazakallah khair for sharing. There was an article i had read for the virtues of ayat-ul kursi sometime back and nw again readin i was reminded.

Alhumdulillah from a very small age my parents told 2 recite ayatul kursi before leaving the house,before sleeping,after abolution, after finishing ur salah. Alhumdulillah im now in a habit of reciting it always.:blackhijab:Alhamdelah

Jazakallah khair.
Take care
Allah hafiz*

strive-may-i

the source
[h=1]Thread: Ayatul Kursi[/h]
Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Allahu la illaha illa hu
Wal Hayyul Qayyum
La te huzuhu sinetun wala nawmun
Lahu ma fissemawati wa ma fil'ardi
Men thallathiy yeshfe'u indehu illa biznih
Ya'lemu ma beyne eydiyhim
wa ma halfehum
wa la yuhiytune
bishey'in min ilmihi
illa bima sha-a wasia kursiyyuhu semavati wal'ard
Wa la yeuduhu hifzuhuma wa hu wal aliy ul aziym

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Allah! There is no God but He,
the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth,
and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them,
for He is the Highest and Most Exalted.

Rasool Allah peace be upon him said, "Whoever recites Aayatul Kursi after every Fard (Fard Salat). Only death is keeping him/her from entering Jannah. (As soon as he/she dies, will enter Jannah)
(Nisa'i, Ibne Habban, Ibnelsani A'n Abi Amatah Albahili Radiallah Anhu)

It's in another Hadis that Reciting Ayatul Kursi after one Fard (Fard Salat) will stay in Allah's protection until the next Salat.
(Tibrani Fil Kabeer, A'n Alhasan Bin Ali Radiallah Anhu)

Imam Bihaqi States that the one who recites Ayatul Kursi before falling asleep, Allah Tala gives protection to his/her home and his/her Family.
(Marqat Sharah Mishkaat, Mulla Ali Qaderi, vol. 2 pp. 583)

It's in another Hadis Jinns and Shaitans do not come close to the house in which Ayatul Kursi is recited. (Tirmizi Altargheeb Wal Tarheeb Lilmanzari vol.2 pp.631)

Hadrat A'isha Radiallah Anha states that a person arrived in the court of Nabi kareem Sallal Laaho Alaihi Wasallam and complained that there is no Barkat (Blessings) in anything in his home. Rasool Allah peace be upon him said, "You do not recite Ayatul Kursi, whichever Food and Curry you will recite Ayatul Kursi on, Allah Tala will give Blessings on that Food and Curry. (Tafseer Dar Manshoor vol. 1 pp. 323)