salaam I am a new member and I am going to say my shahada on thursday

Noor47

salaam alaikum I am a new member as I want to learn more about islam I have read the qua'ran and I feel that islam is the right religion so I am going to say my shahada on thursday 26 th oct. I wish to meet other muslimahs so that I can learn and inshallaah gain more knowledge I live in england Ros (Noor47):muslima:

italianmuslimah

Salaam sister! :ma:

welcome to the site...i'm a new member myself and have found this site really useful and the members are lovely and will help u in any way they can.

Alhamdulilah i'm so glad to hear you are planning to take your Shahada...you have definately made the right decision and if u have any questions then this site is a good place to start. I took my shahadah in May and there are lots of reverts on the site as well as 'born muslims' who u will be able to relate to well and inshAllah share your story with.

take care and look forward to hearing how everything goes..

Allah Hafiz (God Bless)

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Alhamdulillah.....noor47 that is so wonderful to hear...

Warm welcome to tti sisters noor 47 and italianmuslimah.....we are all here to help each other. If you have any questions feel free to ask anytime...:)

wasalaam

Kayote

salaam alaikum I am a new member as I want to learn more about islam I have read the qua'ran and I feel that islam is the right religion so I am going to say my shahada on thursday 26 th oct. I wish to meet other muslimahs so that I can learn and inshallaah gain more knowledge I live in england Ros (Noor47):muslima:

:salam2:

Masha'Allah its wonderful to hear from you. Alhumdulillah there are many sincere & true muslim sisters here who will help you Insha'Allah.

And let me also make a claim on behalf of the brothers: YOU HAVE OUR SUPPORT!!! INSHA'ALLAH (If ALLAH wills)

Take care

:wasalam:

sylvie

congragulations on your decision! I just said the Shahada about a week ago and I am so happy with my decision, I hope you will be able to get as much strength and support from Allah and from this site that i have been able to get.

:hijabi: sylvie

cedric098

Congratulations my sister! It's so nice to see how "Islam Family" gets bigger day by day mashaAllah. But I don't get why you're waiting for thursday, death can come so suddenly to any of us no matter we are young or old.. embrace Islam today, now, this very moment. You already know what you believe in! You don't need a ceremonial to be a muslim, let your tounge say what you already have in your hearth! Anyway, I'm very happy for you sister, May Allah show you the right path all through your life insaAllah ... Welcome, again, to your new family!

Assalamu aleykum..

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salaamz

sister Noor :SMILY206: 2 TTI site:) Alhamdulilah sister that u made da right decission :ma: ...
take care,
wassalaamu 3aleykom
ur sister in ISLAM

Abul Harith

Staff member
walaikom salam sister noor

Masha'Allah it's great that you have been studying Islam and you have read the Quran. You are about to embark on a fantastic journey insha'allah. One that will leave you cleansed of your past sins and misgivings whilst safeguarding any good that you may have earnt.

But do not delay your decision unneccessarily. You can take your shahadah right now if you beleive in your heart that Islam is the truth. There is no requirement that there has to be a ceremony surrounding it. My prayers are with you sister, and we're all here should you have any questions.

Wasalam,

mu2min

abusalek

to all who want to learn

salam alikum warahmantuallahi wabarakatuhu
cingaratulation on the person who wants to take they shahada one of the things we shouldnt do is put off on becoming a muslim because you dont know if your going to make it to thursday. The prohet said one of the tricks of the shaitan is to make people procassinate when taking shahada he will keep whispering to the person no not today do it tommorow until the angel of death snatches his soul and he dies as a non muslim. When you become in the fold of islam all your previous sins are erase the prophet(saws) said a person is as pure as if they just came out the womb of their mother. May allah guide you with the correct understanidng of islam the way the companions of the prohet practice it and what better examples then those sahabas who been around the prohet because they got first hand schooling of this deen.(may allah be pleased with them).

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Barakallahu fiekom brothers and sisters. She needs your suport. May Allah protect you sister Noor.

Like what some brothers and sisters said is to say the Shada as soon as possible, because you don't know when the Malek al mauwt ( The angel of death) will come to take your soul.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahamtullahi wabarakatuh dear sisters and brothers

Abdul Malik

Alhumdulillah

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh,

Alhumdulillah you have been guided to the dean of haq, May ALLAH make it easy for you and guide us all upon the straight way......ameen

People say Islam is evil if so why does it always keep growing and strengthing people like yourself are a proof that its not alhumdulilah.

If you need and information or help just remember we are a family regardless of colour or status, just ask and inshallah will will help with what we can.

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabraktuh

Suleiman

SubhanAllah,
Allah is the Greatest... Even when we muslims are suffering the most across the globe, the Truth of his pure religon is spreading at a daunting Rate...

Congratulations Sister!

Suleiman- Italy

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
ASSALAMU ALAYKUM SIS!

asaalamu alaykum sis! i am so glad to hear many who tur to Islam! i remember saying my shahda on july 5 of this year! May Allah bless you,

Allahs servant:hijabi: :salah: :hijabi:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

may Allah bless you and give you the best life in this world and the next.

Its a true blessing and gift from Allah that you decide to become Muslim. Its the best thing that can happen to anyone. There is little reason to postpone the shahada, you could do it at any time. There is no need for witnesses either and it can be done in secret. Its simple and easy.

Ash hadu an la ilaha ilallah wa ashhadu anna muhammadur Rasullalah.

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.

Thats all there is to it, to sincerely believe in the above.

Let us know how you got on!!

:SMILY139:

faruk76

walaikum salam sister Noor47

Allah will guide you & show you just how beautifull Islam is. i will pray for you inshAllah.

wasalam

br faruk

nour&hajar

waalikom assalm sister and u r the most welcome to ur new religion may allah help u and make it easy for u may allah accept from u and reward u more and more ameen

Aminah04

Aleikum Selam,

MashAllah, congratiolations sister Noor47. And welcome to this website community. InsAllah you will find also information here, and it's a good place to meet new sisters. I found beautifull things on this website already.
You are making a very good and special choice to do you shahada.

AishaR

Welcome to the site dear Noor

It is such great news that you will be embracing Islam. Inshallah your day will be as great as mine was.

:wasalam:

mahmood1431

Assalamualkum Sister Noor47,
COngratualtions on taking Shaada and on choosig the true path. INshallah we will get reward from ALlah (swt) that is Paradise(rivers are flowing beneath it)what Allah (SWT) has mentioned in the quran. But sister donot delay any more time just GO because do not miss one more second as without being muslims, just read shaada now Allah is seeing everytime whether we are alone or in public or we say loud or in heart. Congratulations one more time.
JazakAllahu Khairan