New Chrisitian look to know more

Mitzi

i'm new to this website, i want to have muslim friends and learn about islam

i'm christian

Thank you

Salam

hi Mitzi
feel free to learn in the website, if u have any question brothers and sisters will help you God willing
Take care and good luck :)

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Hi dear member...a very warm welcome to the site...

Masha'Allah..we have a good family here to assist you if need being Insha'Allah.

feel free to browse through the site....

Take Care....

Prosijak

Peace be upon you, Mitzi

We are glad to see that you are willing to learn more about Islam and Muslims this Website is the best place to start. May Allah guid you, and show you the straight path.

:wasalam:

Kayote

Welcome from me too.

Insha'Allah (God willing) you will learn all you need to take the first step.

Peace be with you

Tamer

Wa aleiki assalam ,

Welcome Mitzi , happy to read you here and honoured from you reading us.

Assalamu aleiki

jedfai_ph

This is the place to be for all the Muslim converts and reverts like me. We are most welcome here. wa alaikum assalam!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
This is the place to be for all the Muslim converts and reverts like me. We are most welcome here. wa alaikum assalam!

Its place for All Muslims, when we believe in Allah and his messenger we one family. :) elhamdulilah. :shake: :wavyarms:

rguyah

Walaikum Assalam Mitzi

Wonderful to hear Mitzi!
I reverted from Christianity (Church of the Nazarene) back in 1999. It is wonderful to see that you are ready to take the next step in your religious growth.

Angel Gabriel told Prophet Muhammed to "Read" three times. All three times he responded that he could not. It was one of the things that helped me get started because it was a mark of how important it is to learn. This is a religion of knowledge. Take your time and learn. Mashallah this website is a great tool for all new and old Muslims and especially for those whom are preparing to take the rightful path into Islam. I personally studied the religion and the Quran for about 2 years before moving forward. Others take far less time and some take even more.

AishaR

Hi Mitzi

Welcome to the site. There is plenty of information here that you can use & please feel free to ask any questions.

Take care

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Hello..Mitzi...
i'm new to this website, i want to have muslim friends and learn about islam

i'm christian

Thank you

wellcome to TTI ..feel free to ask any Question about islam..

May Allah Direct All us to the right path..

peace,

islamicfajr

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
welcome

This is a wonderful site to learn much about Islam. You should take advantage of the many videos stored online here. Hopefully, you will see that one of our greatest joys is telling others about Islam. Enjoy the site, ask questions, and feel welcome...because you are

azlina_sam

Hello Mitzi,

May Allah guide you to the right path;to the true religion & that is Islam..

Being a Muslim, one is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Revealed Books, His Messengers, the Day of Judgment, and to believe in destiny--both good and evil, (that is that both are decreed by Allah).

In the response of Prophet Muhammad to Angel Jibril, notice how he ordered those most important matters of the belief. He said the belief is (first) to believe in Allah, because this is the basis of the belief. To believe in Allah includes believing that Allah exists and that His existence is without time and without a place, unlike the existence of the created things. The belief in Allah includes believing that He is eternal; there never was a time Allah did not exist and then He came into existence. He is everlasting; there never will be a time when He will cease to exist.

Rather, Allah is the Creator of everything. He created everything by his Power, Knowledge, and Will. He does not need any of His creations, nor does He resemble any of His creations. Allah is attributed with Sight and Hearing; He sees and hears all things without an eye, ear, or any other instrument. Allah is not a body and does not have parts. He is One, there is no god except Allah. He has no partner, no division, no sub-division.

The proper belief in Allah includes believing in all these issues. The one who believes in Allah, believes that Allah is the Creator of everything, the True Owner of everything, and that He deserves to be worshipped, and that He deserves to be obeyed. The one who believes that Allah deserves to be worshipped and obeyed needs to know how to worship and obey Him. Allah, by His great generosity and mercy, sent His Revelation to the people, so they would know how to worship and obey Him. The one who believes in Allah, believes in His Revelation.

Dearest
Sister Azlina
Singapore