Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Lets decide a dead line to close this poll ! ...Ok :SMILY335: :SMILY29: decission have been taken ...lets say 10 min from now :SMILY139: sisters I know you will be :angryblue: ... But i wont hear anything

:SMILY288::SMILY139: now its time for all the sisters to go and do some :dishes: and please dont do this :angryred: and dont ...:fighta: your husband or brothers

your brother :D MrMuslim

:holaaa:

salaam alikom

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
WHAT!!!!!

:salam2:

WHAT HOW DID THE BROTHERS INCREASE OVER NIGHT I THOUGHT THE SISTERS HAD THAT IN THE BAG :girl3: LOL

I THINK THERES SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON HMMMM...............

:wasalam:

the only truth

striving for jannah
brothers will win, unfortunately!

Your brother in faith
Rawa

noooooooooooooo this cant be sisters haf to win....brothers u guts have planned to win havent u:astag:lol.............only jokn.........but C'mon my beautiful sisters voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I am just wondering who is voting I dont KNow !!! I am really thinking to remove this option from the poll ! because Islamically there isnt anything called I dont know ... what you guys think? should we remove this option?

nasa

just wondering

Salam alekom,
I am wondering what is the point of this poll, I think it get more intention than it should.... .....

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
WOW.. YOU DID HEY!!!

WELL I AGREE WITH NASA.. THIS POST IS GETTING A LOT OF ATTENTION..LIBIN MUST BE HAPPY...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Actually, i didn't throught people would still be posting even after like.. a week :confused:

Off course, it's always a pleasure to see a thread you have started to get to much attention :D i'm not gonna lie

Thanks guys, means a LOT :)