Just a reminder.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
:salam2:
just wanted to remind everyone one thing.
Whereever you hear about prophet Mohammad SAW
say "SALA LA HO ILAHI WA ALE HI WASALUM" or "Peace be upon him"
Its a must.
Prophet SAW said if you hear my name and dont say the "durood(SAW) or (PBUH)" then curse be upon u.
i don't know the exact words but the message is the same.
So Please no matter where you hear prophet's name whether it be in Azaan on tv in Quran in a book please please do say SAW or PBUH after.
Allah will give you reward inshALLAH.

1 more thing
Saying the durood(the whole durood) before and after the du'a and it will be carried to the skies to ALLAH SWT immediately.And your du'a will be fulfilled by ALLAH SWT if you believe that it will be fulfiled.
This is an ahadeeth aswell but i dont remember the exact wording. but u get the point dont u?
ALLAH says ASK ME and I'LL GIVE
and we know ALLAH IS THE MOST GENEROUS,MOST MERCIFUL

:wasalam:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Prophet SAW said if you hear my name and dont say the "durood(SAW) or (PBUH)" then curse be upon u.
i don't know the exact words but the message is the same.

while not disputing your basic idea your translation is way off target. Curse is not an easy thing to distribute to people like this ... simply by FORGETTING to say "PBUH".

What I know is that the prophet (PBUH) said that the mean (opposite generous) is the one who don't say salah (meaning salla Allahu alaihee was sallam) when I'm (the prophet) is mentioned. I'd have thought that this apply to those who dont do it on purpose, not simply overlooking it.

But then I'm no scholar.

Allah knows best

Aaron Vinson

Thank you for that

As salaam Alaikum, I am new to this website but i am happy i found it.I allways look forward to the information that is posted. I was wondering if any body knows of an audio cd or dvd video that has the complete pronounciation of salaat in arabic.I am the only muslim that lives in my house and i try to learn by reading but it is a big differance from reading it and hearing it pronounced. I dont have anybody around that can i learn from on a regular basis and it is hard for me to pronounce the correct way. If anybody have any information for me it would be very much appreciated thank you.As slaam alaikum.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
good video but needs to be broken down to sections:
1. Addhan (not included in the video)
2. Iqama
3. then Salah (prayer)

although the prayer include a short surah (Ikhkas), which although a recognised sunnah, not an essential part of the prayer AFAIK. Only Fatiha is a must.

There are some dua'a at the end of the prayer which are not an essential part of the prayer either.

I'm not sure this is what bro Vincent wants (welcome to TTI BTW).

Did you mean Salaat as the short supplication said when mentioning the prophet ?

it reads as:

Salla Llaho alaihe wa sallam (I appreciate this is different from actually hearing it).