New Sign of Allah (SWT) in Afghanistan ! (Must see)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khairullah

Asalamu alikum( Peace be upon you) brothers and sisters,

I want to share a miracle that you would not believe your eyes.
A family lives in Afghanistan and possesses a private education centre in Kandahar city. One day they turned on the Gas light (used as alternative in absence of electricity) when they ignite it, they saw black lines in it when they take a closer look the exact name of Allah (God in Arabic) appeared. One of their brother went to the mosque in order to consult the Imam, the Imam told them that this is a gift and a miracle of Allah (SWT) and keep it in a safe place.

They invited their friends and relatives to see the miracles and take pictures from it, where another miracle happened. Each time they took a picture the camera would burn its rill. Finally 4 cameras were burned, 1 flash (USB) and 2 computers were completely formatted!

This is due to some other pictures in those cameras, flash and computers.

At the end they found another empty digital camera and took pictures from the miracles of Allah (SWT).

One more miracle is that the first word of the name of Allah (called Alif ) is written as ONE in English (1) which indicates that Allah (SWT) is ONE.
People who get this gift from their creator has special characteristics, and when I asked about their family life I found that they are very united in the family and helpful to the society. They still preserved this miraculous gas machine eventhough its extremely delicate.

DSCI0003.jpg

new.jpg

Copy2ofDSCI0017.jpg

medium.jpg

editone.jpg

Your brother in Islam Khairullah

khairullah

One humble request is that please share it where ever you can.

Say: ‘All praise be to God. He shall show you His signs and you will recognize them.’ (27:93)

“Soon will We show them Our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth it is not enough that Thy Lord doth witness all things?” [Al-Qur’an 41:53]

See much more miracles.

danial

i honestly think its either fake or a coinsidence.I know God works mysteriously but why would he put his name on that?

i honestly think its either fake or a coinsidence.I know God works mysteriously but why would he put his name on that?

It doesn´t matter brother if its fake or not.YOur beelieve is not related with this kind of miracles. I specially not think a lot about this kind miracle picture.Because signs of god is not depend on this picture or also cant prove this pics. Quran is enough for me.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I dont think it is good to spread this type of stories

How do you it is not fake ? AND, it is not part of our religion ...

Need a miracle ? look at your hand, your body, nature, the universe ...

Please, please, please do not spread such stories without confirming their authnicity

danial

my thoughts exactly. Allah's miracle is all around us...

such as me waking up every morning and seeing my mother's face..

or me being able to simply take a breath of fresh air.

but the pics in those pictures mean nothing to me. i think it is fake.

Allahu_Hassbi

my thoughts exactly. Allah's miracle is all around us...

such as me waking up every morning and seeing my mother's face..

or me being able to simply take a breath of fresh air.

but the pics in those pictures mean nothing to me. i think it is fake.

:salam2:
I agree with you that the miracle of Allah(SWT) are all around us.
But why do you say its fake.Remeber Allah SWT can do what ever he wills.He is Al Qawi (Most Powerful).I am not here to confirm authenticity of these pictures but its not the first time that we have seen such a miracle.I mean I & my close ones have personally witnessed the name of Allah SWT written on clouds and else where a number of times.(Alhamdullilah).
I guess its the first time that you have seen such a thing, I prefer you check the below site on the miracles of Allah SWT.

No hard feelings. . .

:wasalam:

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
wow....very cool....i was just on another website looking at the signs of Allah (swt)......and now on this site i come across this....mashAllah very cool

khairullah

I don't know why would my brothers not accept the amazing miracle (of coures usual) which I have seen and can still see with my own eyes.

This miracle occured in Afghanistan in Kandahar city why would you call it fake? since no body in Afghanistan specially in Kandahar is so advanced to make such a miracle on something which is highly delicate and sinsitive to touch.

Believe this is the true and very clear sign of Allah (SWT) I can still give you other pictures if you want, but unfortunately I don't have a camera.

I also found another miracle on beeds (Tasbeeh) which the name of Allah (SWT) is written, but it needs a zooming camera which I don't have.And one more miracle is that my cousin found a stone in his garden which the name of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is clearly mentioned on it, but he is kind of rural ( living in village) he denied to give me the stone for taking picture.

This is not the only miracle that Allah (SWT) is showing you can check the link for this. And I also agree that each creature of Allah (SWT) is the miracle of Allah (SWT), but would should we have done to such miracle like I have shared with you?

What would you do to such a miracle if happened to you?

Discard it? (naozobillah)

allah-1.jpg

This picture is not clear, because I don't have a good zooming camera ( its too expensive). But as soon as I found one I will share it with you.

khairullah

(5) And those who have no knowledge say: "Why does not Allah speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us?" So said the people before them words of similar import. Their hearts are alike, We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #118)

Ayed

Salamu alaikum..brother khairullah :
You just post your article and readers begin to read , ponder and excogiate .
I mean , you just bring your news but people are not forced to believe what you do so..
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink..
Salamu alaikum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

you can not say it is a miracle.

A Miracle is something truly from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala)

So, unless you talk about a real recorded Miracle, as is in the Quran and Hadith.. you can not mention anything else as being "miracle".

Thats not to say there are no miracles, just we do not know which are truly Miracles.

If someone sees something nice like this, then it is for them personally to reflect and become obedient to Allah alone.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.