Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was a Jew

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihan

Left The Website
As salamu aleykum wr wb

Dear my brothers and sisters you quoted my some words but not all of them...You misunderstood what i am trying to say

In this reply i wrote

"maybe u r the 1 undercover Fartaqi? maybe u r a jew or satanist....

Did u get what i am trying to say?"

u cut the 2 nd part which is "Did u get what i am trying to say?"...I ask my brother that if he understood me or not...I tried to say that non of us can know another's heart...i didn't try to blame my bro. Fartaqi by being jew or satanist...Sure i didn't mean that...My post is clear, no need to offen...i repeat i clearly say there...we can not be sure about eachothers' hearts ...i tried to say only Allah(S.W.T) knows it.....but you misunderstood me...

Allah Hafiz

:salam2:

Who is "they"? Any evidence maybe? If he is not muslim, why he then have visited in Ka´ba in Mecca and prayed there with Hamas leaders. Interesting non-muslim indeed...

thats simple politics...but im not saying abbas is a non-muslim cause if i say that then i myself might become a non-muslim...its as simple as that

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
As salamu aleykum wr wb

Dear my brothers and sisters you quoted my some words but not all of them...You misunderstood what i am trying to say

In this reply i wrote

"maybe u r the 1 undercover Fartaqi? maybe u r a jew or satanist....

Did u get what i am trying to say?"

u cut the 2 nd part which is "Did u get what i am trying to say?"...I ask my brother that if he understood me or not...I tried to say that non of us can know another's heart...i didn't try to blame my bro. Fartaqi by being jew or satanist...Sure i didn't mean that...My post is clear, no need to offen...i repeat i clearly say there...we can not be sure about eachothers' hearts ...i tried to say only Allah(S.W.T) knows it.....but you misunderstood me...

Allah Hafiz

:salam2:

I didnt misunderstand you. I am not angry at you either. In fact in my post I have agreed to what you have said. I was just making it a general message that we shouldnt talk of the dead. And as for your part, I think we shouldnt go to extremes. He is dead. Just leave himm alone. ALLAH(SWT) will deal with him, who are we?

I think this thread should be closed because he is dead and its not good to talk about the dead the way we are.

:wasalam:

jack2k6

the source of the thread i.e m-kemal.blog is a very dubious & untrustworthy source.

secondly, what if he was Jewish?. Shouldn't the Turks be thankful to him for bringing Turkey out of the almost 'Dark Ages'. Come to think of it, the Ottoman Empire was great in terms of humanity, no doubt, but their contribution to learning, scientific advancement is almost nothing.

If you compare the achievements of Ummayads in Cordoba & Persians in Baghdad, with the Ottomans, then you would feel that the Ottoman was as failed empire. They were basically conquerers and nothing more!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

What a huge debate about the dead person:astag:

Lets focus on our deen and ourselves instead of calling others kaffirs and satanists and all other rude words that been used in this thread....
The thread is closed

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.