a must see french journalist interviews taliban exposes western media lies.

kayes

[yt]H_F29PxYTck[/yt]

our one brother gave one post that taliban killed boys for learing english.
but see the fuul this video and then comment.

Thanks to Hanifan, we came across this 17 minute video where it shows a French journalist going to Afghanistan and interviewing the Taliban. This video by itself exposes the lies of the dirty Western media. Here are some of the highlights of this interview:

1. The Taliban are pro-education. They show a full-fledged school for boys and are currently working on one for the girls. Right now, they have established a religious School for the girls and they are taught by a Shaykh.

2. The Taliban have nothing to do with Iran. In fact, when they were asked about where they get their large supplies of IED’s, they hinted that it was China.

3. The Taliban are expecting the US to attack Iran.

4. The weapons of the Taliban also come from ‘Iraaq.

5. Many Mujaahideen from ‘Iraaq come to train and fight in Afghanistan.

6. The Taliban have a stronghold which is vast.

7. The population is supporting the Taliban and without their help, the Taliban would have nowhere to go.

8. This French journalist (who is a female) was treated kindly and the Taliban took all precautions to protect her as well as to feed her.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamulaikum

I have to admit.. Ive always had this grudge against the Taliban.. This post cleared some of my doubts and all..

But there are still some things that make me question their actions.. I hope I get them cleared too..

Jazak Allah for the post, May Allah (SWT) reward you in this life and the next.. Aameen.

Assalamulaikum

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Assalamulaikum

I have to admit.. Ive always had this grudge against the Taliban.. This post cleared some of my doubts and all..

But there are still some things that make me question their actions.. I hope I get them cleared too..

Jazak Allah for the post, May Allah (SWT) reward you in this life and the next.. Aameen.

Assalamulaikum

and i have to say i love the taliban they are just simple people ,very God loving,not the monsters media makes of them.and the condition of women and everything else was 100% better before the dajjals came wagging their lies.
look at afghanistan now .dont you think a man killed for murder was better than everybody murdering freely now.
dont you think women forced to wear veils was better than open prostitution and rapes now.
dont you think capital punishment for drug trade was better than what it is now ! beware of wests lies because they dont even think they are lying they call it diplomacy.:astag:

the taliban are the only guys on earth fighting for Allah unlike us safe behind our computers.and they dont even know people call them al qaeda.
the word alqaeda was first used by an american official who felt it sounded sexy .and later the alqaeda used it because they got used to being called alqaeda. remember we got to trust muslims not kafirs.its not a good word but thats what it is kafir. call it diplomacy if you wish

Mahzala

Its true.. they are good guys.. I havent really said anything about them being bad to Afghanistan.. In fact, I said that this has cleared most of my doubts because I also admitted that my other posts were about being against the Taliban.

Thanks anyway..

Assalamulaikum

Mahzala

Careful with your words.. cant just call anyone an idiot.. :(

Assalamualaikum

Amirah20

the taliban are the only guys on earth fighting for Allah unlike us safe behind our computers.

actually the Taliban aren't the only guys. Alhamdullilah we have mujahideens in Chechnya, Kashmir,Palestine,Iraq, and inshaAllah other places i may not know about.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam,

After all, Sister Yvonne Ridley became a Muslim due to the actions of the Taliban. While being kept in captivity by them she was treated humanly and on condition of her being freed she was told to go back to England and read the Quran in which she kept her promise and the rest is history.

Peace2u

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

actually the Taliban aren't the only guys. Alhamdullilah we have mujahideens in Chechnya, Kashmir,Palestine,Iraq, and inshaAllah other places i may not know about.

i know ,yes there are people fighting.yes there are...
umm my point here is at mosrt of these places people are fighting for freedom,for a nation of their own which is not islam.
in islam you only fight for so that Allahs word triumphs.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Salam,

After all, Sister Yvonne Ridley became a Muslim due to the actions of the Taliban. While being kept in captivity by them she was treated humanly and on condition of her being freed she was told to go back to England and read the Quran in which she kept her promise and the rest is history.

Peace2u

good reminder .

this video shows the truth in afghnistan.medical fcilities and schools are being run by them.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0s7dI5MMB5U

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0s7dI5MMB5U&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0s7dI5MMB5U&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

apocalypse77

dont you think women forced to wear veils was better than open prostitution and rapes now.

this is when narrow mindedness creeps in. i doubt allah will acept a muslim women's deeds in putting a sack all over her body if its being force on you and not even for the purpose of sincerity and piety to allah. otherwise you are just demonstrating submisison to male dominance. more over the veil is not a compulsory, the hijab is

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
This video clear things in my mind regarding them (taliban), I also thought that they (taliban) are anti-education (beacause of the news that I've heard or read) and yet this video shows the contrary of what the media is saying about them. Sometimes I cannot remove in my mind that, some media are being used as a propaganda to discredit the opposing party in order to lose them of public support (which is actually a real fact in a military strategy). Ho, well that's life, specifically in the art of war.

But then thanks for the post. Salamualaikum