HiLarIous but appropriate Joke...!!!!!!

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
There was this man who was always mean to his wife...he always picked fights with her and yelled at her for the simplest mistakes she made around the house. one day the fight became so severe that she just left the house and decided to walk through the forest behind their house. she was crying so much, she couldn't see the path in front of her and stumbled onto the ground. suddenly out of no where appeared a frog and said to her...you have been granted three wishes...what will they be he asked...then he continued and said...but i must warn you...whatever you wish for...your husband will get ten times more! so..she made her first wish and said...i wish to be the most beautiful in the land...the frog then said...u will not be but your husband just became 10 times more...the he continued and said, what is your second wish ...she said i wish to have the biggest house in land...so her wish was granted but her husbands house grew ten floors higher! the frog wasn't understanding her until she was asked to make her third wish...then she said...i wish i can have a MINOR heart attack!

muahahahahahaah
enjoy!

I heard that joke before..........but the ending goes

the husband had a heart attack 10 times minor then his wife, so actually the wife had the worst attack.........and finally it says women are not smarter then men.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares

the husband had a heart attack 10 times minor then his wife, so actually the wife had the worst attack.........and finally it says women are not smarter then men.

u killed my joke...sheesh...thnx a lot! plus ur a sis...why are you putting sisters down!???????????????

BintMuhammad

Staff member

:salam2:

LoL Indeed but it's a joke sooo males, don't be too happy :p