non-muslims are they also considered to be slaves of allah?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

how can they be? don't even recognize ALLAH SWT. to be a slave of ALLAH SWT you have to admit that he's your master. even though we tell people that ALLAH SWT is the same god as the jews and christians, they refuse to accept that because they do not call him ALLAH. the second thing is that slavery requires obedience to the master, and fearing the master when we have been disobedient to Him. the bottom line is, that no matter how hard or good a person tries to be, without them saying LAA ILAHA ILLA LAA, their religion will never be accepted from them. when one professes the shahdah with both tongue and heart, they have declared their submissiveness as slaves to their creator, who is none other than ALLAH SWT.

:wasalam:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Yes they are Allah servant and slaves
Allah said in Quran ,

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful.

The above include muslims and non muslims if they repent to Allah , Allah will forgive them, nyerekareem, you talking about different issue , which dose Allah accept any other religion from them except Islam.

They are still slave of Allah and his servant ( IBAAD) Allah may guide them. Allah forgive any one if they dont do Shirk associate with Allah and accept his religion but still they are his servant.

Wa Allah knows best.

Islam!!yay

welll i asked this question before Are we considered slaves of allah or servants

And everyone told me slaves is the syn of servants..but i disagreed . Since I found everyone in tti uses slaves so i thougth to use slaves in this question.

Islam!!yay

how can they be? don't even recognize ALLAH SWT. to be a slave of ALLAH SWT you have to admit that he's your master. even though we tell people that ALLAH SWT is the same god as the jews and christians, they refuse to accept that because they do not call him ALLAH. the second thing is that slavery requires obedience to the master, and fearing the master when we have been disobedient to Him. the bottom line is, that no matter how hard or good a person tries to be, without them saying LAA ILAHA ILLA LAA, their religion will never be accepted from them. when one professes the shahdah with both tongue and heart, they have declared their submissiveness as slaves to their creator, who is none other than ALLAH SWT.

Have you ever thought of really dedictated jews and christians they all submit their lives to allah and arab christians call god allah ...Basically allah means god . So i think those type of dedicated christians and jews are also considered to be servants of allah to

Islam!!yay

and oh i think slavery is the wrong word to use . slavery is force labor ...allah is not forcing us to do anything

apocalypse77

so why did allah create infidels of he is going to put them in hell?

ShaheedU

Extinct
and oh i think slavery is the wrong word to use . slavery is force labor ...allah is not forcing us to do anything

I thought this might be relevant

The meaning of enslavement in Islam

Question:
Can you please clarify the subject of Slaves in Islam. In The Koran, there are many mentions of this term in particular the instance where man is the slave to his Master Allah, which I fully understand and agree. But in many instances the Koran cites where one man/woman is the slave of another man/woman. In what context has Allah made this permissible, if it is permissible. Your clarification on this subject would be most grateful.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The enslavement of the Muslim to Allaah, may He be glorified, is what He had commanded in His Book and is the Message with which He sent the Messengers, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allaah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taaghoot (all false deities, i.e. do not worship Taaghoot besides Allaah)” [al-Nahl 16:36].

The word ‘Uboodiyyah (enslavement) in Arabic comes from the word Ta’beed (enthrallment, subjugation). The phrase ‘abbadtu’l-tareeq means “I made the way smooth and easy to walk on.” The enslavement of the slave to Allaah has two meanings, one general and one specific. If by “slave” I mean al-mu’abbad, i.e., one who is subjugated, this is the general meaning which includes every created thing in the both the higher and the lower realms, sentient and otherwise, animate and inanimate, moving and stationary, kaafir and mu’min, righteous and immoral, for every creature is subjugated by Allaah and is subject to His control, and for each of them there is a limit at which it stops.
If by “slave” I mean al-‘aabid, one who worships Allaah and obeys His commands, this meaning applies specifically to the believers to the exclusion of the kaafireen, because the believers are the true slaves of Allaah who attribute Lordship and Divinity to Him Alone and recognize Him by His Names and Attributes, and do not associate anything with Him. As Allaah says in the story of Iblees (interpretation of the meaning):

“[Iblees (Satan)] said: ‘O my Lord! Because You misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all. Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them.’ (Allaah) said: ‘This is the Way which will lead straight to Me. Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghaawoon (Mushrikoon and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evildoers).’” [al-Hijr 15:39-42]

With regard to the ‘ibaadah (worship) which Allaah enjoins upon us, this is a word which includes everything that Allaah loves and is pleased with of words and deeds, both open and hidden, and excludes anything that may cancel that out. This definition includes the Shahaadatayn, Salaah, Hajj, fasting, jihaad for the sake of Allaah, enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil, and believing in Allaah, the angels, the Messengers and the Last Day. The basis for this worship is purity of intention, so that the aim of the worshipper is to seek the Face of Allaah, may He be glorified, and the Home of the Hereafter. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Al-Muttaqûn (the pious) will be far removed from it (Hell). He who spends his wealth for increase in self-purification, And who has (in mind) no favour from anyone to be paid back, Except to seek the Countenance of his Lord, the Most High. He surely, will be pleased (when he will enter Paradise).” [al-Layl 92:17-21]

So purity of intention is essential, as is sincerity, so that the believer strives to follow what Allaah has commanded and to avoid what He has forbidden, prepares himself for the Meeting with Allaah (may He be exalted), gives up feeling helpless and lazy, and refrains from following his own desires, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Be afraid of Allaah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).” [al-Tawbah 9:119]

It is also essential to follow the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), so the worshipper should worship Allaah in accordance with what He has prescribed and not in accordance with what created beings desire or innovate. This is the aim of following the Prophet who was sent from Allaah, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Purity of intention, sincerity and following the Messenger are all essential. Once these matters are understood, then it will be clear to us that everything that goes against these essentials is in fact enslavement to people. So showing off is a form of enslavement to people; Shirk is a form of enslavement to people; neglecting Allaah’s commands and angering the Lord in order to earn people’s approval is a form of enslavement to people. Everyone who puts following his own desires before obeying his Lord has gone beyond the bounds of ‘Uboodiyyah (enslavement to Allaah) and has deviated from the Straight Path. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Doomed is the slave of the dinar, doomed is the slave of the dirham, doomed is the slave of fine cloth and doomed is the slave of velvet. If he is given something he is pleased and if he is denied, he is angry. Doomed is he! If he is pierced by a thorn, may he never be able to remove it.”

Enslavement to Allaah includes and implies love, fear and hope. The slave loves his Lord, fears His punishment and hopes for His Mercy and reward. These are the three essential pillars of ‘Uboodiyyah or enslavement.

Enslavement to Allaah is an honour, not a cause of humiliation, as the poet said:

“What increases me in honour and pride, so that my feet nearly stepped on the Pleiades, is that I am included in Your words ‘O My slaves,’ and that You made Ahmad my Prophet.”

We ask Allaah to make us among His righteous slaves. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

so why did allah create infidels of he is going to put them in hell?

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every child is born in a state of fitrah (the natural state of man, i.e., Islam), then his parents make him into a Jew or a Christian or a Magian.” (Agreed upon).

In the hadeeth narrated by Muslim from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said: “Allaah said: ‘I created My slaves as haneefs (believers in pure monotheism), then the Shaytaan misled them from their religion; he forbade them what I had permitted to them and commanded them to associate others with Me for which I had not sent down any authority.’”

If you cant be bothered to read all that^
1) It can be said that the Kuffar are also slaves of Allaah, but not worshippers.
2) Allaah did not create people as 'infidels', they are kaafir of they're own accord.