The Rights of Muslim wife

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
:salam2:

Just thought to share this with u all :)

Much been discussed in defining the role of Muslim women,the rights of muslim women,the duties of muslim women.We seem to hear it from many lectures and books..
But since men and women are interdependent, it doesn't seem right to discuss one and remain silent about the other.

Many men seem to feel that women, and their wives espessialy, should be ideal Muslims, while they themselves behave as they like without reference to the Qur’an and Sunnah, and unchallenged by the Shari’ah.

[yt]gOGou6UJdmk[/yt]

:wasalam:

Fahad_Agus

Jazak-Allah kahir!! you posted that clip in the perfect time for me...i was trying to convince a non-mulsim that his idea of women in islam is wrong

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam: sister
:ma: great video. :)

A'isha, (radhialiaho anha) reported Allah's messenger as saying, "Among the believers who show most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition, and are kindest to their families." (Tirmidhi)

The best example is our Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

bint S

:salam2:

A'isha, (radhialiaho anha) reported Allah's messenger as saying, "Among the believers who show most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition, and are kindest to their families." (Tirmidhi)
and what an excellent example he was salalahualaihim wassalam
:wasalam:

ohhockleng

The prophet is a good example everybody must follow, there was once when he return late at night, our prophet was knocking at the door and aishah was already sleeping, so our prophet open up his turban and used it to cover himself and sleep beside the door of the house. Most of us would have waken up our wife to open the door instead.