assalamu alaikum - new here

Umm An-Nu'man

bismillah
:salam2:
A sister I know told me about this site and suggested that I join. Insha'Allah I hope to enjoy the site.

I am a Muslim author and the sister suggested that I post here about my newest book alhamdulillah. So far it has been received very well by the sisters on another forum and it was much anticipated....alhamdulillah. Here is the link: http://www.lulu.com/content/1261893

I write books mainly for Muslim youth. I want to provide insha'Allah an alternative to the non muslim fiction that our youth read as much of it is full of shirk, sihr and kufr. To see the other books I have authored alhamdulillah pls. see the following link: http://stores.lulu.com/ummannuman.

Your dua would be very much appreciated as I truly hope that Allah accepts this small, humble effort from me.

jazakum Allahu khayr

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam sister,

Welcome to the site and may Allaah swt reward you for your efforts Ameen. May you enjoy and benefit from this site.

*FIRM BELIEVER*

:salam2:
Welcome to the site.. Hope you enjoy.. trust me you'll learn alot
( just as i have even though i joined a couple of days ago :lol:)

:wasalam:

chaandani

Goofy Member
asalaamu alaikum.
welcome. :) i just read the blurb on Counting Days and when i have money i will check it out inshaallah. i look forward to reading it. enjoy the site!

Aaron Vinson

asalaamu alaikum

Welcome to the site i hope you enjoy it as much as i have. If your looking for a place to study,and talk to possitive muslims you have joined the right place. May Allah {SAW} bless you and your family and all muslim brothers and sisters of the world.

dianne

Salam sister,

Welcome to tti family,hope you doing good with your family.hope you enjoy your stay and hope to hear from you more often.

wassalamualaikum

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

masha'allah sister. this is excellent ... a much needed contribution ... I dont have any teenagers but may order it for my self :p

I have added your page to my favourites.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

WELCOME TO TTI .U SEEM LIKE INTERESTING WORK.MASHLLAH. YES OUR YOUTH NEED ANYTHING THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM FITNA.BY THE WAY HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH LULU?

Umm An-Nu'man

assalamu alaikum
jazakumAllahu khairan everyone for the very warm welcome! I appreciate the kind words. Oh...regarding my experience with Lulu....so far so good alhamdulillah!

assalamu alaikum

Umm An-Nu'man