Rule America???

Storm

SiStEr
If u were given a whole day to rule the United States, what would be the 3 things you'd do immediately???

Me?

1) I would hand over Bush and his allies to palestine, afghanistan, Iraq, etc. :laughing-dancing:

2) Give the nuclear arsenal to the muslim world

3) Take over Baskin 'n' Robbins Company, YUM

dianek

Asalam Aleikum!

Honestly, lets see...

1. Try Bush, Cheney and Rice for war crimes against humanity.
2. Close borders so that only those that pre-apply and coordinate their entrance into the US ahead of time would be allowed to enter.
3. Higher assasins to go and destroy the regimes of Sudan and Darfur and The Congo and take all their assets and return them to the people they were taken from......

AND if I could have just one more wish............find a way to DESTROY ALL NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!!!!!!

PEACE.........

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
1) pull all the american troops from all the muslim lands.
2) really stand up and MAKE! peace (not just talk about it).
3) use the money to feed the poor and not use it for unecessary things.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
"""find a way to DESTROY ALL NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!!!!!!"""

lol...u dont need to look for a way to DesTRoy them....use them (weapons) hehe!

dianek

"""find a way to DESTROY ALL NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!!!!!!"""

lol...u dont need to look for a way to DesTRoy them....use them (weapons) hehe!

No, I would NEVER use Nuclear weapons....what good can come of it....death, destruction and lingering global consequences of things like tumors and cancers to all the world. NO WAY. Best if they are destroyed or converted in a way in which they can only serve to bring power to impoverished nations.

- make a boundary wall around the us n imprison them like they imprison the palestinians

- take all of the us government and its allies n put them in secret cells around the world without letting the world know where they r or wat has happened to them

- b4 leaving hand the government to Yusuf Estes :) :) :)

dianek

- make a boundary wall around the us n imprison them like they imprison the palestinians

- take all of the us government and its allies n put them in secret cells around the world without letting the world know where they r or wat has happened to them

- b4 leaving hand the government to Yusuf Estes :) :) :)

how does America put up a wall around Palestine? Isn't that Israel.....last I checked I am not in Israel..

Mohamed's wife

Muslim for life
:salam2:
I wld have change laws to islamic laws, no biddah, no honor nor traditions, even culture to subletly or radically infused itself in those laws that Allah has proclaimed for us to follow through the quran.
Second of all, try all men and women who have broken the laws and punish them/forgive them accordly.
Third is All economy, socially, everything in life follows as number one, no biddah, no traditions nor cultures part of it. Only Islam the way of living.
Then life will change for better slowly and surely.:hijabi:

dianek

I wld have change laws to islamic laws, no biddah, no honor nor traditions, even culture to subletly or radically infused itself in those laws that Allah has proclaimed for us to follow through the quran.
Second of all, try all men and women who have broken the laws and punish them/forgive them accordly.
Third is All economy, socially, everything in life follows as number one, no biddah, no traditions nor cultures part of it. Only Islam the way of living.
Then life will change for better slowly and surely.:hijabi:

Sorry, but what is biddah?

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Bida'h is innovations made up in the name of Islam.

Now, here is what I would do:

1. Take all muslims out of all the muslim countries.

2. Free all my brothers out of Guantanamo Bay.

3. Send Bush, Rice, and all government officials to Iraq and see what it feels like to really suffer.:hijabi: