I am LOSING IT!!!!

Asalaamalikum,

Try using the concept of reward and punishment. When they do something good, reward them (toys, food, money) and when they do something bad be very very serious. Talk to them. Make them listen. Send them to time-out. Take something away from them. Do your prayers, have them follow you. This makes people calm and patient.

najbc

are your kids in the picture, they are beautiful mashallah. sister what you are feeling is ok because it is part of parenthood. I think your kids miss very much that they think the only to get your attention is by making you angry. I would not tell you to quit your job for them but to make time for them. are there days when you are off from work, you can tell that if they behave good the whole week that you would take them to their favorite place or that who ever behave will get a reward, sis have you ever watch nanny daycare show, the British nanny who helps parents control their kids. Sis, I ma not a mother and I love the shows, it gives you good tips to control your kids. you need make your kids feel like that you are their friend and parent and they can come to you for anything and it help you when they are good. Kids are kids and they will do whatever it takes to get attention and you need to be patient and what you are feeling is natural, well not the part by driving in tree to shut them up and the rest. Well, good lucky and watch that show.:)

dianek

are your kids in the picture, they are beautiful mashallah. sister what you are feeling is ok because it is part of parenthood. I think your kids miss very much that they think the only to get your attention is by making you angry. I would not tell you to quit your job for them but to make time for them. are there days when you are off from work, you can tell that if they behave good the whole week that you would take them to their favorite place or that who ever behave will get a reward, sis have you ever watch nanny daycare show, the British nanny who helps parents control their kids. Sis, I ma not a mother and I love the shows, it gives you good tips to control your kids. you need make your kids feel like that you are their friend and parent and they can come to you for anything and it help you when they are good. Kids are kids and they will do whatever it takes to get attention and you need to be patient and what you are feeling is natural, well not the part by driving in tree to shut them up and the rest. Well, good lucky and watch that show.:)

I just had a dark moment when that crossed into my head......i have moments like that sometimes.....just very dark thoughts at times when I can no longer deal.......thankfully my logic steps in and I have never done anything to hurt anyone else. I do try to give as much of my time as I can to them, but I could give a whole lot more if they would cooperate with me. The weekend is spent trying to get all the laundry done etc. My husband gets to take them to play wherever and so HE is the hero.........and I am the cinderella! LOL!!

Dhikr Allah

Asalamu alaykum sister,

MashAllah you have 3 beautiful children, but I understand as children do, they can make mum angry sometimes, but you must try and remember that they don't do things to make you upset intentionally, they are innocent. I have 4 children of my own alhamdulillah and what works for me is when they start acting up I try to calmly tell them what is expected of them islamically and how Allah swt judges and se us all. I tell them the beauty of jannah and the strive for it, and then I will tell them ahadith regarding torture in the grave and the hell fire, but obviously age appropriate. Sister this is why jannah is under the feet of the mother, but if you are calm with them it will soon rub off, because children will scream and become tense if you are tense with them. Try and get some tips off the super nanny shows they give good hints.

May Allah ta'ala give you the strength and patience ameen. Take care sister
Wa salam