hager

girls more

girls are more than boys in this site
we win,sister:muslim_child::lol::muslim_child
:

ismael anber

aljihad الله اكبر
Every Religion Claims That It Is The Truth - The Criteria Of The Truth

There are so many sects, cults, religions, philosophies, and movements in the world, all of which claim to be the right way or the only true path to Allah (God). How can one determine which one is correct or if, in fact, all are correct? The method by which the answer can be found is to clear away the superficial differences in the teachings of the various claimants to the ultimate truth, and identify the central object of worship to which they call, directly or indirectly. False religions all have in common one basic concept with regards to Allah. They either claim that all men are gods or that specific men were Allah or that nature is Allah or that Allah is a figment of man's imagination.
Thus, it may be stated that the basic message of false religion is that Allah may be worshipped in the form of His creation. False religion invites man to the worship of creation by calling the creation or some aspect of it God. For example, prophet Jesus invited his followers to worship Allah but those who claim to be his followers today call people to worship Jesus, claiming that he was Allah!
Buddha was a reformer who introduced a number of humanistic principles to the religion of India. He did not claim to be God nor did he suggest to his followers that he be an object of worship. Yet, today most Buddhists who are to be found outside of India have taken him to be God and prostrate to idols made in their perception of his likeness.

By using the principle of identifying the object of worship, false religion becomes very obvious and the contrived nature of their origin clear. As God said in the Our'aan:

" That which you worship besides Him are only names you and your forefathers have invented for which Allah has sent down no authority: The command belongs only to Allah:
He has commanded that you only worship Him; that is the right religion, but most men do not understand ".

(Soorah Yoosuf 12:40)

ablanacimo

aslamu alkuim is it haram to say oh my god or not? because i have a brother who says that all the time andi told him not to say it and he said until you get answer from sheik am not going to stop

nasranuur

salam

:salam2:that is really amazing but a litle prob here is brothers are leading by 20 :ma:if anybody is mad about what i said iam sorry:SMILY252:ilove u all

warda A

Sister
why r the brothers winning if there are more sisters? dat is d question.....
:shymuslima1: :salam2: every1
:salam2:
that is my question too. are there lass sisters than brothers here or?
i was hoping the more sisters joining they will vote, but where are they?
the ratio of women is more workdwide than men, maybe i should revote?hehehe
:wasalam: