The story so far.

rachiee

Al Salamu Alaykom (hope i spelt it right)

Okay here goes... I'm 15 years old, brought up in a Christian family, but I believe that for me, and many others, Islam is the right choice.
Three weeks ago I started talking to someone who is a strong Muslim believer, I never met anyone like him and he showed me a lot of things I perhaps never knew or noticed before. ''Electro'' not only became someone i love, but someone who touched my heart. Until now, I had gone to church and maybe not fully appreciated the true meaning of religion.
Before all this, I had only studied Islam at school and a member of my family, is strongly involved in religion and beliefs and tells me about different religions.
Don't get me wrong, I am not thinking of converting for someone else.
Islam and other religions are a way of life, not an excuse to marry someone you love, no matter how tempted people become. At first I didn't want anything to change in my life, but I got curious and wanted to find out more about Islam itself. I was sent video's about conversions and websites (like this one) that helped me understand.
Now i realise Islam is a positive way forward.. and sense of fulfillment. I appreciate and believe the teachings more than that of Christianity and I really want to find out more about the Islamic way of life.

:hearts:
rach

Electro

Al Salamu Alaykom (hope i spelt it right)
Wa Alaykom al Salam..and yeah u did spell it right hehe =P

Three weeks ago I started talking to someone who is a strong Muslim believer, I never met anyone like him and he showed me a lot of things I perhaps never knew or noticed before. ''Electro'' not only became someone i love, but someone who touched my heart. Until now, I had gone to church and maybe not fully appreciated the true meaning of religion.
i thank God for these 3 weeks that have passed.
and al hamdulillah (Thank god) i'm a believer..but i'm not strong enough YET..inshalla (in god's will) i will be one day.

Don't get me wrong, I am not thinking of converting for someone else.
Islam and other religions are a way of life, not an excuse to marry someone you love, no matter how tempted people become.
100% Correct

I was sent video's about conversions and websites (like this one) that helped me understand.
but there arn't enough you know, we did agree that you're going to a center hehe.

let me introduce myself..me and Rach agreed to have this one topic for both of us.

Al salamu alaykom,
my name is Abdulla..i'm 18 years old and i'm living in Jordan.
few of you know me coz we used to go to other forums and we used to be friends..but somehow we all broke away.

i'm a Muslim..and i know i shouldn't be doing this ..i know loving this way is a sin! i know i shouldn't be even staring at a woman and etc.
i have sinned..i know ..i ask god for forgivness..and i thank god for Rach.
since we've been closer..i wanted to teach her a bit about who i am ..a muslim. and about what i do in life and etc.
i'm hoping ..that me and rachael would get engaged ..after she would convert
so we would continue our relationship in a way that god accepts.
and probably get married when we would be able to.
i wanted to share this way Rach ..to help her and not let her go on with his on her own.
i hope you guys would accept us how we are now.
may god be with everyone

Salam

rachiee

but there arn't enough you know, we did agree that you're going to a center hehe.

Yes I am going to a *CENTRE so I don't know where you think i'm going haha :p

Please respect our situation as we enter this journey together
Salam everyone...

Rach:)

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
Wa Alaykum AsSalaam, May Allah (S.W.T) help you on your journey and Insha'Allah help you become a strong Muslim in order to make it to Jannah (Paradise). Ask any questions and we'll answer them Insha'Allah.

AsSalaamu Alaikum

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Firstly , welcome to the site and i hope you are enjoying it here...

Secondly, i make dua that god gives you tawfiq and hidaya( guidance) because this is very important. Continue you research in islam . And All the best

Electro

for now, Rach needs help in finding a Good Islamic Center in England ..around Newcastle
so maybe she can learn about islam much more this way..

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Mashallah..you two are cute..just make sure you do evrything the proper way- the islamic way.. and Welcome :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome home.. welcome to the home of love and peace. Welcome to your family here and we all work together as Muslims.

Mikaeel

Welcome to this forum.

This can be difficult for everyone, but please make sure you are listening WITH your heart and not just listening TO your heart. Allah guides whom He will, so be very consciously aware and listen to what His voice says to you. Pray for guidance and it will come.

I celebrate you have had the experiences of these last three weeks. I wish the best for you, in this time of discernment.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:SMILY206::SMILY139: both.
What ever happens it happens for the best. Inshallah
I hope Inshallah Allah the Almighty guides you both to whatever is best for both of you in this duniya (World) and Akhira (Hereafter).
Your welcome for the welcome. :)

hassenali

obedience to Allah
walaykum salam and welcome to tti you have already make a big step forward may the blessing of Allah shower upon you both and keep you on the straight path ameen

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah (S.W.T) bestow on your path success!

As it was mentioned continue your path of increasing your knowledge. I am not sure what to advise on in terms of what to look at, but it seems like you need stories that will increase your faith. To be honest, i would recommend this site initially, i remember looking at this a year back:

http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/story/story_index.html

I am not aware of the validility of these, but do not read "Fajr at the Masjid". Then i would say:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

You may have queries of different issues, so that will effectively answer your queries because they have most likely have been answered.

I will leave it at that for now. Insh'Allah this is what your were seeking for, in terms of initially setting up the foundations of your faith. Insh'Allah it will prosper and grow.

Alhamdulilah

P.S: Just have a good look TTI, a lot of beneficial information.

Wasalam

Sabz42

Salaam
n welcome to this website.. aww u two sound so cute n innocent.
try and find a good Imaam around where you live and sure he would be able to help you or even try the library or the internet and try and research it for yourself.