Video (TTI) Sister Sana New Muslim from America ex- Southern Baptist Christian

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/new1/sana1.jpg[/img]Sister Sana was from very devout Baptist Christian background. She is from America. She believes she was Muslim really as a child. She remembers now, how as a small child she had many ideas that were Muslim ones and how she was upon the fitrah. She says that she was raised as a Southern Baptist who never missed church service, and knew the Bible and Christian teachings very very well.

She always knew there was a God and that one day she would be infront of God again. In this video, it talks about how she found Islam and saw Muslims for the first time, her perceptions of them and later how she slowly learnt more and more .....

[yt]5S3pUVuOWgo[/yt]

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Subhana Allah
I cant say anything after watching this :SMILY23:
Amazing beautiful story ...
Subhana Allah
waaleikum salam

new-muslim

Salam alaikum

Thank you for sharing this lovely story. I have been looking forward to some new video clips. I woulsd also love my mother to convert to Islam. She is a strong Christian but very interested and respectful of Islam. Insh'allah one day.
Annette

halah

:salam2:

Masha'Allah,Masha'Allah:ma:
This story can be considered as an inspiration to us all

Jazaka Allah khair for sharing it.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Mash'Allah. What a beautiful story.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

worldisonline

Subhan Allah

it is really true that it is HE (Allah ) who give right path to the people sister sana may Allah bless u Ameen Summa Ameen !!!

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
awww masha'Allah this was one of the best videos I have ever seen, she has such a strong imaan masha'Allah, subhanAllah I am stunned by her personality and strength and may Allah grant her Jannah ameen

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Mashallah, maybe Allah swt also prolongs her life to make more good deeds that she can bring in the presence of the Most Merciful. Please make duah to my Auntie that she may become also a good muslimah like her, she's also a Christian.

ummsami89

Maashallah

Salam aliakum. what a wonderful story. One of the best convert stories i have heard.......but they all are great cause they convert to Islam..........the true Religion. Alhumduillah...........Anyway, how do i get in touch with this fellow American sister.....? what an inspiration for us all.
:tti_sister: