Your country..in picture

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
salam alaykum

this is city where i ma living

Agadir / morocco

Salam

Nice pics of Agadir, I just love Agadir and the people. Inshallah I will be going there again next year as my wife is a Moroccan from Agadir.

In fact all the other places are beautiful to Mashallah.

Peace2u

Kaj_caring

I live in the Uk

Anything green, countryside makes me think of the England. I have some beautiful photos but i don't know how to upload them, sorry.:(:girl3:

Shannonx

I'll just show pictures of the state i'm from and town.

santabarbara.jpg

Southern California...palm trees woohoo

1_461.jpg

California fires.

Antelope%20Valley%20Small.jpg

That's basically the entire AV..Lancaster..Palmdale...actually it's a lot bigger than it looks there. My house isn't in the middle of no where, lol

poppies3.jpg

Poppies

AGPix_rniebrugge_0778_Lg.jpg

That's all I could find. Pretty boring.

My beloved motherland Bangladesh

340953955_2b6ed22cf6.jpg

bangladesh-climat-5.jpg

The city where i have spent my youth Dhaka(the capital)
dhaka-bangladesh.jpg

the city where i am since 5 years Frankfurt am Main(germany)
Allemagne-Frankfurt-Am-Main-1.jpg

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
assalamo alaikum..

I come from the city of Mosul, it's in the province of Ninevah (it was the third capital of the Assyrians)..it's a very old and historical province..as you will see..

the first picture (from the left) is of a fortress called *Bash Tabia*..it's very very very old and the only thing left of it is that tall part of the fortress..it was built to protect the city..the river to the right of it..is the Tigris :) (it divides the city into two parts)

the second picture is of a scene from around the city (city outskirts) from an old church called The Church of Mar Tuma (Saint Thomas)

the 3rd and 4th pictures are of the grave/mosque of Prophet Yunis (Jonah) (pbuh)..it looks small in the picture..but it's quite big inside actually..it's on a hill called *tal al-tawba* (the hill of repentence)..it's believed to be the hill that Yunis (pbuh) preached to people from..so people called it that and buried Yunis (pbuh) on it for that reason..

the 5th and 6th pictures..are of the state I live in...Nebraska..yes it's *that* flat..and YES it's as boring as it looks!..hehe

though the thread got me emotional (I realized how much I miss Iraq while looking at the pictures..and cried)..I really enjoyed looking at the pictures everyone put up very much!..it was like a free-super-speed vacation around the world!..really awesome! :D..can't wait for more!!!

wa alaikum assalam

Attachments

• Nabi_Yunis_Mosque_in_Mosul.JPG
    Nabi_Yunis_Mosque_in_Mosul.JPG
    917.4 KB · Views: 449
  • nebi-yunus1.jpg
    nebi-yunus1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 432
  • Mar Tuma.JPG
    Mar Tuma.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 442
  • Fortress from Mosul.JPG
    Fortress from Mosul.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 457
  • Lincoln Skyline.JPG
    Lincoln Skyline.JPG
    316.3 KB · Views: 398
  • Flat Lands of NE.JPG
    Flat Lands of NE.JPG
    389.3 KB · Views: 391

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:salam2:

Well Singapore is a city-like country. So here are a few pictures.

Singapore%20Tourist%20009.jpg

^This is a called the Merlion.

125787050_906ef2c43c.jpg

^Above is the business/city area. The round/oval building, is called the Esplanade theater.

464665489_f6593dfc8f.jpg

^Shops at Arab Street. Well known place to get fabrics, scarves, carpets etc.

407805172_4240b08bae.jpg

^ Housing estate

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif
spaceball.gif
269947399_18a672017f.jpg

^ This was during the festive season, Eid'ul Fitri.

For more pictures you can check it out here:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Singapore/

muslimguy

salam alaykum

this is city where i ma living

Agadir / morocco

800px-Agadir_view.JPG

at night

what is written in the mountain is : Allah, nation, king

agadir-01.jpg

wish u like it

I love them, Brother Abdallah I am from Morocco as well and I spent my chilhood in Agadir, the first pic was taken from Agadir Ouffla and the second one is la cote, am I right?

I miss my country so much, Inchallah I am gonna move back as soon as I finish my studies Inchallah.

jazak Allah Khairan, :salam2:

Shahzad

mashALLAH. beautiful pics. I like w-11 sister isra. Ther are plenty of them here :D
Morocco, Ah!! wat a place visit.

warda A

Sister
Yemen

Yemen is an archeology wonder, it is like you have stepped back in time
and the architect is wonderful from the more than 600 year old city of shibam to mordern buildings, actually the city of shibam is called the first skyscarppers of the world,

http://www.jorgetutor.com/yemen/yemen.htm

yemen2.jpg

i wonder why the map cant appear
enjoy
:wasalam:

abdellah007

I love them, Brother Abdallah I am from Morocco as well and I spent my chilhood in Agadir, the first pic was taken from Agadir Ouffla and the second one is la cote, am I right?

I miss my country so much, Inchallah I am gonna move back as soon as I finish my studies Inchallah.

jazak Allah Khairan, :salam2:

yes brother you are right and Agadir city is a lovely place to visit. hope to see you here one day insha allah.

fi amani ellah.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

meer suhail

ILM seeker

hm well Landscapes are always nice, but you put 'your country..in a picture' and if I was to choose one picture that reminded me of my country of origin it would be this....

pakistani-bus-s.jpg

I think its supposed to be a form of transport :SMILY126: (..hows the driver supposed to see out of that :confused:)

transport of karachi .pakistan ,,,,,,,,,not W -11 ,,,,,,siryab is written ,hehe ,,,,,,,nice ,,,,,,,,recently some one from orascom group was here on biz trip and ordered two for his restort in egypt ,,,hehe

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
the first is Brighton where i grew up by the sea, now i live in london :hijabi:

Insha allah i want to go to morroco it looks so beautiful

Attachments

• brighton4.jpg
    brighton4.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 359
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 358

muslimguy

yes brother you are right and Agadir city is a lovely place to visit. hope to see you here one day insha allah.

fi amani ellah.

inchallah brother, I am thinking aboout visiting inchallah sometime soon, so Inchallah I will remember to PM you before I do so.

Wulf

Brisbane Australia. My Home

bris.jpg

Girraween. From Bald Rock, the core of an Extinct Volcano

image.jpg

Rural Queensland

eggrockweb.jpg

msrebgui

I am from the US and currently reside in Miami Florida

Attachments