Video (TTI) Muhammad Nubi (Thomas Hall) American Revert to Islam from time of Malcolm X

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/new1/muhammad_nubi.jpg[/img] Muhammad Nubi (Thomas Hall) is an American Revert to Islam. He was a Christian who went church and found nobody could answer the questions he had. He later heard about Islam and Allah and became inspired to learn more. He initially joined the Nation of Islam movement with Malcolm X. However, he is now a proper Sunni Muslim who follows Islam according to the original teachings of the Quran and Sunnah. He talks about how he was attracted to Islam nearly over 30 years ago. How he had to give up his job, his friends and even his wife in order to follow Islam. However, he is very happy now and he knows he made the right choice. Muhammad explains his journey to Islam as an American. He talks about problems with his parents and family and American society . Alhamdulillah, his sister became Muslim.

[yt]s4dY4HsjW3w[/yt]

bigman

Alaahu akbar

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/new1/muhammad_nubi.jpg[/img] Muhammad Nubi (Thomas Hall) is an American Revert to Islam. He was a Christian who went church and found nobody could answer the questions he had. He later heard about Islam and Allah and became inspired to learn more. He initially joined the Nation of Islam movement with Malcolm X. However, he is now a proper Sunni Muslim who follows Islam according to the original teachings of the Quran and Sunnah. He talks about how he was attracted to Islam nearly over 30 years ago. How he had to give up his job, his friends and even his wife in order to follow Islam. However, he is very happy now and he knows he made the right choice. Muhammad explains his journey to Islam as an American. He talks about problems with his parents and family and American society . Alhamdulillah, his sister became Muslim.

[yt]s4dY4HsjW3w[/yt]

Alxamdu lilaahi I'm very happy to hear new muslims story
alaahu akbar.

Abdh

:ma:

SubhanAllah Br. Nubi... thank you so much for your story... it was very inspiring... please pray that I ( a born Muslim ) can develop my Iman as strong as yours... May Allah Bless you and coach you to the highest levels of Taqwa.

May you soon do your Hajj - Amen !