mAN turning into a Tree!!!!!

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
People this can happen to any of you. Dont be scared/disgusted by a disease you havent seen before. Instead say allhamdulliah that it wasn't you.

I have to admit though I was pretty surprised to hear about this man months ago, this is old news. But, inshallah the man will get better.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I recall that. ^ To gain blessing or something odd.

Subhan'Allah, a sign from Allah (S.W.T) ,will we not then remember?

Wasalam

Wiseguy74

People this can happen to any of you. Dont be scared/disgusted by a disease you havent seen before. Instead say allhamdulliah that it wasn't you.

I have to admit though I was pretty surprised to hear about this man months ago, this is old news. But, inshallah the man will get better.

:wasalam:

Totally agree brother. This is not something to laugh at instead we should be thanking Allah(swt) for His blessings to us and we should also be praying for our human fellow. Just by looking at his eyes one can feel the pain.

Wassalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

It is La Hawla Wa Quwwata Illa Billah which means:

"There is no might and no power except by Allah"

Alhamdulilah.

There is hadith on the virtue of this supplication but i am not sure which one it is. Insh'Allah someone can post it.

Wasalam

:salam2:
What Does :hawla: Mean ??

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
alhamdulellah for health ... what a blessing we have and do not really thank Allah for. Imagine yourself in the place of this poor guy where you cant even die.

this is not a joke .... it is a message for us healthy to think and reflect

La hawl wa kowata ella be Allah

May Allah SWT ease his suffering as he did for his prophet Dawood (pbuh). Please people who ever is reading this say amin.