Im new

Naserin

Hello everyone,

Im a 24 year old woman, from Mexico, but that lives in Berlin. Thank God I have been lucky enough to meet muslim peolpe, and I thing that muslim woman are Ladys, because they do not need to show their bodys in order to meet some one, i totally love that. I was born and reised catholic, and i love Jesus, but maybe is somethign more....
Im not muslim, but im totally interessed in this religion. I will love to meet people that used to be catholics and now are they turn to islam, and of course muslims. I am making research, and I will like to hear from people and how Islam change their lives. Contac me please. i will love to meet spanish or latin muslims.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Hey Naserin,

Look around, post, enquire about things, make yourself known and get to know other people and openyour heart to Islaam and Muslims, although it looks to be open already:)

arabiantxn

:salam2: and hello we welcome you to turntoislam.com We all came to this site from different background, cultures, and religions .we found something called Islam ~ peace, tranquility, a feeling of fullness which background, culture, religion and materialism were not able to give us. i hope you exprience the same with your visit .

dianek

Welcome Welcome !!!!!!! I am a revert as well! Everyone here is wonderful and eager to answer questions....so ask away!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
welcome !

Hello and welcome Naserin,

Its really nice to have you with us, feel free to ask anything that you like to but I just wanna say that,

THOUGH I WAS NOT BORN AND RAISED CATHOLIC BUT I STILL LOVE JESUS LIKE ALL OTHER MUSLIMS DO !!!

Take care :SMILY259:

GAZIJA

Staff member
welcome/wilkommen sister/schwester
hope you will finde what you are looking for.
wunsch ich dir alles gute in deiner suche:astag:

gazkour

Hola Naserin,
Que rico saber de personas como tu. mi nombre es Giovanna y soy colombiana. Yo naci en familia catolica, despues me converti a cristiana y despues, por la Misericordia de Allah me converti al Islam. Si necesitas ayuda pm me and we can talk!

Bienvenida a TTI y que Allah te guie a la verdad :)

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Welcome to TTI.

I think the most significant thing that changes myself when I embrace Islam is how I perceive God. Personally I'm not aware that time that I as Catholic falls into worshipping more than one god (we just only follow and that's it), an unforgivable sin when you die on that state (Alhamdulillah I'm still alive to know and accept Islam) which I only knew when I embrace this deen (religion - Islam). And the rest, everything goes into places (praying, fasting, adhering to the do's and dont's, etc) cause Islam is a complete way of life.

In summary when I embrace Islam, I became a better Christian. :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
you are most welcome

Peace be to you, sister :)

Thank God that He brought you here. I have a feeling that it would be a turning point in your life, turning to the best inshaa Allah. Islam is not only a religion you can choose , it is rather a way of life, a dye that colours everything in your life to be in a wonderful and complete harmony with the whole universe.

You are most welcome here.:hearts:

Naserin

danke schön, thank you, gracias

I want to thank each and one of you people, who were so nice to answer me, i really apreciate that.