Video (TTI) A Second Video of Sister Iman(Monica) Aparicio from Mexico

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/new1/iman_new.jpg[/img]New Video of Sister Iman(Monica) Aparicio, She talks about how she became Muslim. This is second video of how she became Muslim. She makes interesting comments on how she had been bought up as a strict Catholic and had no idea about Islam even though she lived amongst Muslims.

She was married to a Muslim, but remained Christian and would secretly teach her Christian beliefs to her daughter. However, It was only due to her dear daughter's constant questioning that she tried thinking and looking for the truth. She prayed constantly asking Allah to help her. She soon found that her Christian beliefs such as the Trinity, praying to the virgin Mary and to various saints was all wrong. That Islam was indeed the right way that gave true understanding of Allah. It is a very interesting video, especially for those contemplating becoming Muslim. So, please watch it.

[yt]WFO3uM4KUDY[/yt]

Here is her other Video:

Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam *Recommended Viewing*

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Jazakallah khair brother so much for this video
Its my favorite :)
MashAllah ,this is beautiful story really
Everybody must watch :)
waaleikum salam

bigman

salam aleikum
Jazakallah khair brother so much for this video
Its my favorite :)
MashAllah ,this is beautiful story really
Everybody must watch :)
waaleikum salam

alaahu akabar
this was amazing video
i hope it will help non musilms understand about religion.

marhabajaleeli

bismillahi taala
salamua alaikum va rahmtulah ala man tabaal huda
yaAllah may Allah help to all muslims womans when those donig something for sake of Allah subhanahu va taala
shukran jazilan my daer brother for up nice and mufid video
jazakumuhu khair and may ALlah bless to all muslims :tti_sister:

truthfinder

assalamu alaikum
its an amazing video
sister imaan is so innocent when she speaks
that innocence itself came from the truth
allah bless her

truthfinder

:salam2:
its an amazing video
sister imaan is so innocent when she speaks
that innocence itself came from the truth
allah bless her

abou

I'am so happy to be a muslim

:salam2::ma::ma:alhamdoulillahi rabbil alamine. we are a family. I love all my brothers and sisters around the world...

leandra

ok.
i can see where you guys are coming from.
i am actually a christian and i have alot of islamic friends so i ask around.
PLEASE DO NOT THINK IM PRESSING MY RELIGION ON YOU. IM INFORMING && ASKING QUESTIONS.

the christian religion and the muslim religion are closer than anyone thinks. christians are actually closer to muslims than they are to jews.

i cant speak for catholics, but if you arent catholic then you dont ask anyone but Jesus(GOD) for forgivness.

christians dont believe in 3 GOD's however. we believe in one GOD. Jesus to us, is GOD in flesh form(on earth). He came to die for our sins.

the easiest way to explain it is we believe in the Father(GOD), The Son(JESUS) and the Holy Spirit (Jesus after he was ressurected.)

now, i know you guys are prolly like what?? but this is another way to explain it.

to us that is.. GOD is GOD, but he is ALSO Jesus & the Holy Spirit. But he is still GOD

As I am Leandra, but i am ALSO a daughter and a sister. BUT I am still Leandra.

now i can 100% see where you guys are coming from when it says that one will come after Jesus. Well, to christians that is the Holy Spirit. But to muslims it is Mohamed.

Another thing that bothers me is when she stated me about the hijab. Unless you read the old testament ( and alot of Christians are being rude and inconsiderant ) Christian women ARE supposed to wear the hijab ESPECIALLY when we pray. It shows respect to GOD. It annoys me when Christians ask Islamic girls why they wear them. If most Christians dont realize... Catholic nuns wear them because they devote their lives to GOD and are always praying.

Now, the stuff I dont understand is this:

1)If Muslims believe that Jesus was conceived without the sperm of a male as do Christians, then how do you not see him as the son of GOD?

2) I know your about to say.. GOD has no children.. Well if that is true, then how are you brothers and sisters in Islam? Wouldnt there have to have a Father first?

3)Muslims also believe as do Christians, that Jesus will come at the end of the world. What I do not understand, that is if Mohamed truly is the last prophet than why isn't he coming at the end of the world instead of Jesus?

4) And if you dont believe in Jesus the way we do, then why do you guys believe that he is alive in Heaven with GOD and Mohamed is buried somewhere in Saudia Arabia.

gazkour

Peace Leandra:

ok.
i can see where you guys are coming from.
i am actually a christian and i have alot of islamic friends so i ask around.
PLEASE DO NOT THINK IM PRESSING MY RELIGION ON YOU. IM INFORMING && ASKING QUESTIONS.

the christian religion and the muslim religion are closer than anyone thinks. christians are actually closer to muslims than they are to jews.

i cant speak for catholics, but if you arent catholic then you dont ask anyone but Jesus(GOD) for forgivness.

christians dont believe in 3 GOD's however. we believe in one GOD. Jesus to us, is GOD in flesh form(on earth). He came to die for our sins.

the easiest way to explain it is we believe in the Father(GOD), The Son(JESUS) and the Holy Spirit (Jesus after he was ressurected.)

now, i know you guys are prolly like what?? but this is another way to explain it.

to us that is.. GOD is GOD, but he is ALSO Jesus & the Holy Spirit. But he is still GOD

now i can 100% see where you guys are coming from when it says that one will come after Jesus. Well, to christians that is the Holy Spirit. But to muslims it is Mohamed.

Another thing that bothers me is when she stated me about the hijab. Unless you read the old testament ( and alot of Christians are being rude and inconsiderant ) Christian women ARE supposed to wear the hijab ESPECIALLY when we pray. It shows respect to GOD. It annoys me when Christians ask Islamic girls why they wear them. If most Christians dont realize... Catholic nuns wear them because they devote their lives to GOD and are always praying.

Now, the stuff I dont understand is this:

1)If Muslims believe that Jesus was conceived without the sperm of a male as do Christians, then how do you not see him as the son of GOD?

2) I know your about to say.. GOD has no children.. Well if that is true, then how are you brothers and sisters in Islam? Wouldnt there have to have a Father first?

3)Muslims also believe as do Christians, that Jesus will come at the end of the world. What I do not understand, that is if Mohamed truly is the last prophet than why isn't he coming at the end of the world instead of Jesus?

4) And if you dont believe in Jesus the way we do, then why do you guys believe that he is alive in Heaven with GOD and Mohamed is buried somewhere in Saudia Arabia.

I was a christian before and I completely understand the questions you are making. I, instead of starting a whole debate here, would suggest you to see the videos of Ahmet Deedat(youtube) or you can go the Islamic Discussion Section of this forum and look for a post called "what would be the reason to become a muslim" (or something like that,ups!). It was posted from a christian and he got numerous good answers you can also benefit from. It is a very long and deep topic, it would require a lot of reading, so please take your time. If you still have more questions don't hesitate in asking them. We are here to help.

Take care!

gazkour

Hi Leandra

It's me again. I just wanted to say that the thread I suggested you doesn't specifically talks about the trinity, so I thought I would instead suggest you the videos of Khalid Yasin on the topic as well as the one of Ahmet Deedat.

*If you believe Jesus(Peace be upon Him) is God because he was conceived miracously, so what about ADAM? In that case he would have the "right" to be more 'god' than Jesus(PBUH) because he was created neither with mother nor with father!

*We say we are 'creatures' of God instead of 'sons' or children, because the term 'son' would necessarly imply the presence of a 'mother' as well as would imply the term 'to beget' which is an animal (humans and animals) act.

* Is the fact that Jesus(PBUH)is going to come at the end from Heaven a clear evidence for you that he is God? If we believed that the Prophet Mohamed(PBUH) was the one to come down from Heaven, that would not mean he is God. Jesus(PBUH) would come because he is the one who's going to clarify to all christians that he never claimed to be God.

*Jesus is alive because he is still to come for the purpose I mentioned before.
You as christians believe anyway that Jesus(PBUH) after his second coming, is going to 'reign' for a 1000 peacefully years and after that, he is going to die!! Is God going to die??? Would be "God" dying for the second time? (in the cross and after the 'Millenium').

*We don't believe The Prophet Mohamed(PBUH)is 'divine' so we have no problem by saying he is buried.

Peace

leandra

Adam was created by GOD but is not the son of GOD.

Adam and Eve were created beings, who had a perfect existence with GOD. They ate of the tree of knowledge, therefor sinned because they knew of good and evil. And then were cast out of the Garden.

Because of sin, GOD was sorry that he ever made man. So he sent a great flood to punish them (Noah's Ark.) They were the only ones left on earth so they repopulated and became sinful again. GOD cannot look on evil, being the Holy GOD he is. He loved us, but there had to be a sacrafice for our sins. Thats when he sent Jesus from HIS own self to be the last sacrafice. It wasn't merely hanging on a cross and being crucified, Jesus became seperated from GOD at the crusifiction and took upon Himself our sins.. (Past , Present , AND Future.) At the death of his physical body, He was put in a tomb for 3 days. He then resurrected and showed Himself to His diciples and told them to go and preach the good news that they now had a Saviour. Then He ascended into Heaven, and He now sits on the right hand of GOD. As He is our Saviour, He speaks to GOD for us. The Holy Spirit of GOD, the 3rd person of the trinity is sent to convict us of our sins and to lead us to repentence. GOD sent the Holy Spirit, not Mohamed.

(John 1:1.)
In the Beginning was the WORD. And the WORD was with GOD. And the WORD was GOD. He was in the Beginning with GOD. All things (Adam and Eve) were made thru him, and without him nothing was made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the word became flesh, and dwelt amung us(Jesus.) And we beheld his Glory, the Glory as of the ONLY begotten of the Father. Full of Grace and Truth. No one has seen GOD at any time. The ONLY begotten SON who is in the bosom of the Father, HE has declared HIM.

And in other words, the way we believe it is that GOD is GOD in heaven. JESUS is GOD on earth. and the HOLY SPIRIT is GOD everywhere with us (in our hearts)

Now this is in our scriptures about the END.

(Revelations 22:12)

Jesus says : "And behold I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me. To give everyone according to their works."

(Revelations 22:13)

Jesus says : "I am the Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End. The First and the Last."

Now also remember that Jesus came 500 years before Mohamed. And this is what it says in our Bible.

(Revelations 22:18-19)

Jesus Says : (18)For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, GOD will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

(19) and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part from the Book Of Life, from the Holy City, and from the things which are written in this book.

Also, If Mohamed is not divine, as you say.. Then why in order to become Muslim you have to proclaim "There is no god worthy of worship except God and Muhammad is His messenger.".. Why do you have to acknowledge just him when there are many messengers before him?

And if Mohamed is not divine, then why is he in your call to prayer?

"God is most great. God is most great.
God is most great. God is most great.
I testify that there is no god except God.
I testify that there is no god except God.
I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
Come to prayer! Come to prayer!
Come to success (in this life and the Hereafter)!
Come to success!
God is most great. God is most great.
There is no god except God."

As of the 1,000 years,
(Revelations 20:4-8)
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the Word of GOD, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not recieved his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

(5) But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first ressurection.

(6) Blessed and Holy is He who has part in the first ressurection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

(7) Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison.

(8) and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

It doesnt say anything about Jesus/GOD dying. There was just a thousand peaceful years because Satan was bound in a bottomless pit.

gazkour

Leandra

I don't know what "version" of the Bible are you reading , but in mine in Luke 4:38 Adan is called son fo God. in Jhon 10:34 -35 Jesus(pbuh) calls all those who received the word of God 'gods'.

We believe that Jesus is now alive seating next to God as well, but that doesn't mean he is God!! In fact, how can God be seating next to God?

Be believe that God is everywhere, and that He doesn't have to divide to be with us, as you said : God in heaven, Jesus on earth and the Spirit everywhere again(contradiction again). He is One, the Knower, Omnipresent, Omniscent, not 3 in one or 1 in 3.

I don't understand your conclusions: you wrote yourself our call to prayer which says: I testify that Mohamed is the Messenger.... We believe he was a messenger not God. Does the fact that we testify so mean that He has to be God? I really don't get it. Messenger is not equal to God!!!

abou haytam

hi leandra

I am born muslim and I am pretty surprised by your beleif.

Adam was created by GOD but is not the son of GOD.

Adam and Eve were created beings, who had a perfect existence with GOD. They ate of the tree of knowledge, therefor sinned because they knew of good and evil. And then were cast out of the Garden.

Because of sin, GOD was sorry that he ever made man. So he sent a great flood to punish them (Noah's Ark.) .

What is your definition of God ? I don t want to worship a God that can be sorry for decision he made. I can t trust this God ?? maybe he will change his mind about me too ??? he will save me today and be sorry tomorow ??? Please give me your own perception of God.

Also you say that God love us. How it come that he love us and send punishement to us (Noah's Ark) why he didn t send a savior to them too??

Don't you think that God made thing complicated when he send an innocent humain being to be killed for our sins ?? God can just let us to do whatever we want and forgive us ?? Is he ( God ) able to forgive us without sacrifce of any humain being ??? what about people befor jesus (pbuh) ?? they don't deserve a savior !!!

please check this link

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24043

abou haytam

I just want to remind you that you can be a mother and a aunt too and still leandra the daughter and the sister. ( so you are 5 in one )

gazkour

I just want to remind you that you can be a mother and a aunt too and still leandra the daughter and the sister. ( so you are 5 in one )

I think you forgot to mention about being also niece, grandaughter, grandma, etc, etc. so how many is that? 8 in one?

As for John 1:1 :

-when saying ...and the Word was with God. In greek it is used the word 'hotheos' which means The God

-when saying..... and the Word was God the author uses the word 'thonteos' which means 'a god' .This term is used throughout the Bible to indicate POWER not divinity. It is actually the same term used in 2 Cor. 4:4 when says that Satan was god!! In this case is hotheos, refering that the Devil has power in this world.
-The statement in John 1:1 was never made by Jesus himself.