• South American

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 30 10.1%

• Total voters

koala

AFRICA:)

:salam2:

im from libya!!! not many africans on this site....i think im the only libyan on TTI:D..............but both of my grandmothers and my grandfather on my moms side are actually greek........(my grandparents grandparents lol migrated to Libya after having accepted Islam...i think there was a war going on and muslims were being kicked out..)

wassalam

Allahu_Hassbi

What they do in Dubai is that if you buy property, you get 100 (or 99, something silly) years of residency, not citizenship. Citizenship would entitile you to everything that a native-Dubai person would get. Permanent residency allows that you do not need a sponsor and do not need to renew your paperwork every single year (or 2 years in some cases).

Lana

You are absolutely right!.
Dubai doesn't grants citizenship at all even if you buy a property U can only stay here as a resident not as a local.There are number of people here I know working for Duabi Police/defence for more than 30 years also knowing arabic language as well but still no nationality given yet.Moreover there are thousands of people living here in the U.A.E for more than 40 years without any nationality (Stateless) who have visited their original country still awaiting for local citizenship.Majority of the locals in U.A.E are of Iranian origin and mostly grants citizenship to Iranians only.Still don't know why???
Same is also for Kuwait & Bahrain.

Well as for me my background dates back to thousands of years ago coming from Yemen a tribe called the Banu Qahtan Clan.:wavyarms:
:wasalam:

sheena_9

:salam2: brothers and sisters

i am a pure Pakistani....my whole family is pakistani but i was born in abu dubai but my parents an dtheir parents..so on.....are from Pakistan:)

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt

oohh man my head hurts. back up again lol.

Daal... i think it's translated as... lentils??? Not sure

:) I love the diversity

wasalam

Salam,

Yeah I think Dal is translated into lentils, i can't speak the language but my friend once told me :hijabi:

I'm from uk

saira

:tti_sister:

happy 2 b muslim

well am somalia loool african so YUP THAT ME!!! Well my mother is somalian and my father so i guess that makes me somilian there isnt much of a other race mixed with my family SO HOPELLY ILL BE THE FIRST lol :hijabi:

ed209

no ppl from east asia(i mean china,japan or korea)? im completely chinese. i got interested in Islam about 3years ago.and under the guidance of Allah,i said shahada about half year ago.it's an miracullous and amazing experience.perhaps i will post my story in this forum one day.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
no ppl from east asia(i mean china,japan or korea)? im completely chinese. i got interested in Islam about 3years ago.and under the guidance of Allah,i said shahada about half year ago.it's an miracullous and amazing experience.perhaps i will post my story in this forum one day.

Please do. I'd like to read it. Jazakallah khair

dianek

I am many generations just AMERICAN......I can trace my dad's family back to the 1800's in Prussia, now known as Erfurt, Germany and Ireland. I can also trace my mom's back to County Down Ireland and Italy......needless to say I skipped the italian gene :( in that I am pale and freckled and a redhead!!!!! All IRISH here I guess.....

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

My family goes back to Pakistan, Jhelum. From what i know they had to move because of the construction of the dam. The government paid for the land and moved down to Sargodha. Nice place i have to say.

Wasalam

dianek

I am berber, aboriginal people of north africa befor islam. alhamdo lillah for the gift of islam.

My husband, from Tunisia, says he is Berber as well. Family also has roots to Spain.....but he is ARAB? Not sure what berber really is.......and if I teasingly call him spanish, he gets so upset!!! It is funny!!