first time here n i luv it

umayeesha

:bismillah1:

asalaam alaikum wrwb my dear respected muslim brothers n sisters

what a beautiful website it is.........may Allah ta3ala reward you all 4 ur good work.inshAllah i would luv to make new sincere friends here for the sake of Allah. this is ur sis umayeesha from canada.

FiiAmanaAllah

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the website and our family sister Umayeesha :) Hope you enjoy using the website as much as us inshallah.

:wasalam:

Abul Harith

Staff member
:bismillah1:

asalaam alaikum wrwb my dear respected muslim brothers n sisters

what a beautiful website it is.........may Allah ta3ala reward you all 4 ur good work.inshAllah i would luv to make new sincere friends here for the sake of Allah. this is ur sis umayeesha from canada.

FiiAmanaAllah

Walaikom salam dear respected sister,

Masha'Allah it's nice to hear from you all the way in Canada. Alhamdulilah.

May Allah keep our efforts going in trying our best to put the truth out there for the people to find. Insha'Allah.

We look forward to hearing from you more sister umayeesha insha'Allah. :muslim_child:

Waslam,

mu2min

hambaAllah

welcome you ,, sis

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: to turntoislam for islamic knowledge n hope u increased in eeman too alhamdulillah :allahuakbar: U cud even learn to read write n listen to basic arabic here if u dont know them eh ;);) :jazaak:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalam.

Welcome and may you enjoy and benefit from your time here.

Wassalam.

2JulyBoys

So nice to see another sister from Canada! I am in the northern part of southwestern Ontario (by Lake Huron). I hope this finds you in good iman.

Anisa :hijabi:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome to tti sister umayeesha, hope you enjoy your stay here..

wasalaam