what's ur dreams when U join paradise-jannah?

hager

salam..everyone
well.my quiz's

"What's ur dreams..when u join,incha allah paradise-jannah?"
i asked alottt of ppls about their dreams..
the most of answers i get"we dunno...but,we feel we're in hell"

but,i feel..that all of us ,could reach paradise..
if we study islam...cuz,islam's A WAY FOR LIFE..

about my dreams:.
1- see allah..first
2-see mohamed.PBUH>,and jesus,marry...
3-el -shaba
4-i want to have nice house...i don't want it big..but,in the middle...infront it a gardan..full of flowers
5-i want walk..in this gardan..breath fresh air..not as the one we have..here
6-i wish to meet my teacher..cuz,she die&my grandpa..cuz,he ide,while i was 9 years old
7-wish to see,my friends...all on paradise..happy
8-i wish to be with the one i love...supposed be..my future husband
9-i wish to make company..get nice job..cuz,sometimes...i feel that if everything we want..in paradise..we'll get it
but,i want to work.,i enjoy working alotttttttt

I would be happy to know..ur dreams...when u join Isa paradise...
incha allah...we will

i have a big hope..here...and allah'S THE FORGIVER...:tti_sister:.

salam
i'll apperciate any answer,....:)

hager

er

well..
er,...
seems members..doesn't like my thread..
or they dunno...
they seems afarid from hell
or...they dunno..what they wish
or may be..members...'re busy
have work
exames
problems..
it's okey...i apperciate
salam

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum. well i just dream of being in paradise first. enjoying the company of the prophet and being around so many creations of allah who will be blessed and happy. we're supposed to work in THIS WORLD, THE NEXT ONE IS FOR FUN IF U ENTER PARADISE

bdot

Salaamu alaikum,

I would like to first meet he who created me- Allah (swt). Then, InshaAllah, meet with all the prophets of Allah (blessings and peace be upon them) so that I can see their character and hear of their lives/missions. After that, I would like to just go with things as the come. I just look forward to be in peace, no longer having to have anything to worry and knowing that Allah (swt) is pleased with me.

InshaAllah, we are granted Jannah and closeness to Allah (swt), Him (swt) being pleased with us- the true success of life. Ameen.

As salaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
:salam2:
I really wouldnt even care what i get in Jannah, I would just be so relieved to know that i was saved from the Hellfire, Allhumdulilah. I would settle for anything really. InshaAllah I will among those of the Gardens in which rivers flow. :tti_sister:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I really wouldnt even care what i get in Jannah, I would just be so relieved to know that i was saved from the Hellfire, Allhumdulilah. I would settle for anything really. InshaAllah I will among those of the Gardens in which rivers flow. :tti_sister:

My thoughts exactly.

But I think we all will see Allah (SWT) with our own eyes on the Day of Judgment when our deeds will be presented and judgment will be handed over. This is what I conclude from the Quran and Hadiths. Forgive me if I am wrong.

I would really like to go to Omar's (RA) music party which will last for 60 thousand years. I think many people from the upper level of Jannah will come to that event. As Prophet Mohammad (SAW) said in a Hadith "The inmates of Paradise will look to the upper apartment of Paradise as you see the planets in the sky. ". Subhan Allah... Now we can understand what He may be trying to describe. i.e. Each person who will get Jannah will own the whole planet full of goodies. So, to meet each other we will have a space travel. Wow... What an amazing universe that would be.

Also those who will live in the upper level of jannah will see Allah (SWT). Some Hadiths say twice a day. Subhan Alllah. I would like to be one of those.
I hope we all would be InshAllah.
:wasalam:

Abu Ishaaq UAE

Like movies...?

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

in my experience, the descriptions of Paradise are a subject which most people only learn about when they first become Muslim (or start to practise Islam). This is a mistake.

We should often review the descriptions of Paradise so as to motivate ourselves to worship Allah as best as we can.

But never think that Paradise is limited to what is mentioned about it in the Qur'an and Sunna. The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam told us that Paradise contains things which we could never imagine.

A friend of mine once gave me some beautiful advice. He said, "Imagine the kind of movies you could be watching in Paradise."

That one sentence was enough to put my imagination on overdrive. I mean, watching a movie on a large screen the size of your house, with the best surround sound system in the universe, that's one thing... but who says you can't be an actor IN THE MOVIE...?!

One of my favourite movies (back in the days when I used to watch movies) was Return of the Jedi. There's a chase scene where people are riding super-fast hover bikes through a forest. Even if such technology was available, it's far too dangerous for me to risk it in this life. But I sure plan on doing it in Paradise.

The possibilities abound... would you like to join me hunting down Aliens and Predators? Swimming with dolphins? Warp Speed Mr Spock?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

This is a nice thread :)

That one sentence was enough to put my imagination on overdrive. I mean, watching a movie on a large screen the size of your house, with the best surround sound system in the universe, that's one thing... but who says you can't be an actor IN THE MOVIE...?!
haha lol yeh limitless relaxation :SMILY346: whats weird about jannah it never ends...million years, billion years, trillion years :confused: I think that concept is beyond me.

I want a Dirt bike, a nice one! and I want to know how to use it :D

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Khelni adkhul aljennah awel. wa itha tilagana ba'deen agul lek.

Let me enter paradise first and if insha Allah we meet ill let you know!

Salam,

Take Care

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
The hadith our brother Abu Ishaaq has mentioned here in which our beloved Prophet Mohammad :saw: has said that no man can even imagine about the things in the Jannah. This really gives me goose bumps.

I can imagine when arriving from an another planet after visiting one of our TTI brother or sister or after a hunting expedition in Abu Ishaaq's huge forest in his fourth planet, a large number of servents and Hoors awaiting at one of my favourate SpacePort. Just like a king when he arrives from a foreign visit and is greeted by the royal members and the state apparatus, except that those who will come to receive in Jannah will have real love and respect in their hearts. After a brief chit chat we move towards one of the palaces. The wife waves as soon as she sees telling that she had cut short her visit to her friend's planet because she heard I am coming back, and she really wanted to prepare a grand feast, our two million five hunderd and seventy eighth such feast which I really like because each one is different from the previous one.

Oh Allah ! I really don't want to come out of this dream. Please keep me here.
You are my Lord and you are Merciful. Please forgive my sins and my mistakes and include me among those who received your forgiveness and your good pleasure and Paradise. Ameen.
==========================================================

Know it well that the life of this world is nothing but a sport and pastime, and a show and boasting among yourselves and a rivalry in wealth and children. Its example is of vegetation after a shower of rain, which delighted the tillers, then the same ripens and you see it turn yellow, then it becomes straw. Contrary to this, in the life to come there is severe torment and forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure. The life of this world is nothing but illusion. Al-Hadid (57:20)

Therefore, strive in rivalry with one another in hastening towards the Paradise the vastness of which is like the vastness of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who have believed in Allah and His Messengers. This is Allah's bounty which He bestows on whomever He wills, and Allah's bounty is immense! Al-Hadid (57:21)

:wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam

well I am can't wait to see how the mothers of believers look and also Fatma bint Muhammad radiallahi anha

Mairo

Maryama

This is are my thoughts as well! I have actually had several dreams when I am about to die suddenly and I realize - this is it - my time to return to God and what will I find? Of course I hope to find mercy and forgiveness and a mighty reward. I hope there will be a wonderful surprise waiting for me, one that Allah has prepared which is beyond my comprehension. And as you state, I hope that I find I am among the inhabitants of "the Gardens in which rivers flow".

BrotherZak

Salam

Here is something i will do if i enter Jannah:

Watch the Sirah of the prophet Mohammed(saw) as if it was going on. No more books..i will be watching it HD :D

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Coooool, wow what an imagination! Sure does sound fun but is that what u really want to do in Paradise? I would much rather shop! No kidding, I would by far much rather meet the prophets pbut and the campanions and runite with family and friends who died young but most importantly of all, I would like to finally meet my Creator, the One who thought of me as being worthy of coming into being let alone entering paradise if that makes any sense!

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu...

The possibilities abound... would you like to join me hunting down Aliens and Predators? Swimming with dolphins? Warp Speed Mr Spock?

must91

the very first meeting

Once in Jannah in the very first gathering, Allah (SWT) will call Prophet Daud (David) (AS) and will tell him to recite Zaboor. Daud (AS) in all mankind that were created and those that will come till the Day of Judgment, was given the most beautiful voice. When he recited Zaboor in this world, the birds in the air would stop and listen; waves no longer lashed but stood still to listen to the sweet voice of the Nabi of Allah (SWT). And everyone in jannah at the least will have a voice like Daud (AS). When Daud (AS) finishes reciting, Allah (SWT) will ask the creation have you ever heard something so beautiful, all will say never have they listened to such a beautiful voice. Then Allah will call his beloved - Muhammad (SWS) and ask the unlettered Nabi to recite Sura-tul Yaseen. The Nabi will do so and voice would be far more sweeter and melodious than Nabi Daud (AS). Allah (SWT) will ask the creation again have you ever listened to such a beautiful voice before. All the creation will swear never have they heard such a melodious, sweet, energizing and gripping voice before. Then Allah (SWT) will ask his servants would you like to listen to something even more beautiful than this. All of them will say oh Allah is there a sweeter and melodier voice then your beloved. Allah will reply yes and its Mine. There and then all the hijab of light between the Creator and the creation will be removed and for the very first time will all of us insha-Allah see our creator. The creator of all voices and sound will then recite Sura-tur-Rahmaan. Simply there is no word to describe the beauty of Allah (SWT) voice. However the effect of it will be that the already beautified voices and bodies of each jannati will be multiplied unlimited folds during the hearing and they together with the jannah will sway in ecstacy. And when Allah (SWT) finishes the creation will immediately beg their Creator to continue. Then Allah will say My servants don’t you know that (800,000) eight hundred thousand years have passed by just listening to me. This will be the very first meeting with our Rabb. Allahu Akbar!

Manaal_e_Afghan

once we get a place in jannah InshAllah
i think there will no other wish in our hearts
but i would want to see my parents,relatives,friends
and every one whom i know in Jannah
may Allah swt help us to achieve our Goal Ameen

Muslim in AUS

Assalaamu alaykum!
Funny topic :) My dreams are:
to be forgiven by Allah, to be in Jannah with my family, to see the whole World in Islam.
You know, I often think, if I were in Jannah I would ask Allah about everything in universe, how did He do that, how did He do this and etc. I`d ask questions about secrets or some mystic things in this dunya, how did He create Adam (peace be upon him), angels (aleyhimussalaam), to show me the battle of Badr, Uhud, how did Zul Karnayn (aleyhissalaam) build that wall, to show me Dadjal, Ya`juj and Ma`juj - AAALLLL the questiond like these.
And I`ll be waiting Allah to show Himself to the inhabitants of Jannah, to see His blessed FACE and blessed Throne!!!
Wish your dreams insha-Allah to become true!

hager

well,guys

well,guys..
i also,want
to know..what's the human soul?
i wish allh show me "my soul"
how souls take off from bodies
i know..may be it's wrong wish..but i really want to know
and i also want to know
how clouds 're so high?they never fall?
i have alot of quizzes..but sometimes..i think it's haram to ask it,or wish to know the answer
I don't know,why?
but,it's just a wish

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I would love to know the reference to that 'hadith'. It was beautiful! Thanks for that.

Once in Jannah in the very first gathering, Allah (SWT) ....This will be the very first meeting with our Rabb. Allahu Akbar!

nobbyv

Abu Maryam
Assalamualaikum...

sister, thank you for starting an interesting topic.... Dreams in Jannah..

The first, I want to see the face of our LORD and worship HIM...I want to do my Ruku and Sujood seeing HIM...

Then, i want meet each and every prophet and messenger, HUG them tightly and Kiss them on the cheek starting from Adam...then, Abraham, Noah, moses, Jesus and finally prophet Mohammad (peace be upon them all)...