Slow TTI ?

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I have been having problems with TTI all evening

is something wrong or -hopefully- just heavy traffic ?

:D

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

TTI is very slow. Often when I try to read a post I am sent to a page that states it is not on line. It is impossible to send a reply. Please be so kind as to fix. Many thanks as usual.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Salaam,

TTI is very slow. Often when I try to read a post I am sent to a page that states it is not on line. It is impossible to send a reply. Please be so kind as to fix. Many thanks as usual.

Wa alaykum Salam,

You are right, there are some definite problems... But, right now there is not much I can do. -

Sometimes, people get confused because they see other websites that run perfectly well all the time. This one often has problems due to it being so busy and because it is a dynamic website. One that changes and uses database system.

When you have very busy websites, you have to have special dedicated servers that are on good internet connections. Those cost a lot of money, so we are trying to make do with what we can afford. I would not like to have any adverts here and I dont really wish to be selling stuff etc because that takes up time, and I want spend my time being able to make the website more helpful and provide better content inshaAllah.

Really, there is a lot we got to do with this site, It is just 1% of what we have envisioned, may Allah help us.

InshaAllah khayr,

assalamu alaykum

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
insha'Allah this will work out, I can't blame this site, my internet is cheap and slow so gotta live with that :) TTI is great, we can learn so much here.