From Singapore

azlina_sam

Assalamualaikum.. I'm Azlina from Singapore.. Got to know this great website from You Tube.. Insya-Allah, I would like to keep in touch with brothers & sisters from all over the world.. May peace be upon you all..:muslim_child:

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister Azlina,

Welcome to this great community. Hope to learn lots from and about you insha'Allah. Let's keep in touch insha'allah.
I'm from Holland and i converted to Islam about 5 years ago...hamdulillah. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide us all insha'Allah and may the muslimcommunity keep on growing insha'Allah....ameen. May we all do good and live in peace till the Day of Judgement insha'Allah..ameen

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

azlina_sam

Assalamualaikum Sister Aicha,
I'm a born Muslim.. My race is Malay.. Really nice to know there are getting more Muslim converts around the world.. Allah is indeed merciful & has especially open up your heart & show you the way to the true religion, Islam.. You're certainly right.. May we do all good & live in peace till the Day of Judgement.. May you be placed in the life of jannah (paradise) Sis, in the hereafter.. :)

Wassalam
Yours truly
Little Sis Azlina Binte Sam
Singapore

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Salam my good sister :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here. I wish you can benefit it and be benefited as well :)
I am muslim from birth, and I am from the little country of Kuwait. DOnt know if anyone ever heard of it heh.

Farewell!

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister Azlina,

When i was born i was given the religion of christianity. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) forgive my parents (and the rest of my family) and open the hearts of my family insha'Allah and let Islam enter...ameen. Maybe one day they'll accept islam as the truth insha'Allah. I love my family and i truly hope that they will embrace islam insha'Allah.
It has been a true journey and i guess the journey will never stop. The problems and everything else that has passed my path and also what is happening in this world today has truly made me stronger.
And i'm very happy that i found this community. It realy feels like one big happy family all over the world..macha'Allah. We keep on learning from one another. May we all keep in touch insha'Allah even if we are at the other side of the world. I feel truly blessed that i found this big 'online' family.

May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) forgive us our sins and reward us with the most beautiful world ever made insha'Allah...ameen.

Till next time my dear sister
Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

hawahamdi

assalamualaikum all
my friend told me about this site and i'm glad i found it :ma: it's very useful and i'm learning alot from all the sisters and brothers in here.
I'm muslim by birth. I have been living in California but I'm in London now, there is bigger muslim community here which i liked very much. I think when you are muslim by birth, you take alot for granted, like following Quran and Sunnah.Thinking doing the basics is enough and we all know it's not, so I'm planning to do more insha'allah.

ma'salama

:salam2:

dalbadhar

Welcome sister

Assalamualaikum.. I'm Azlina from Singapore.. Got to know this great website from You Tube.. Insya-Allah, I would like to keep in touch with brothers & sisters from all over the world.. May peace be upon you all..:muslim_child:

:salam2: Sister Azlina,

Welcome to the nice website that connect each and every muslims in a network.

I too from Singapore .. I am an Indian Muslim..
Well you can discuss and get more info from this website ..
Last week i just join as a member, till then this site i kept open almost 12hrs a day ...

May Allah guide us and save us from Hel Fire

Wasalam

hambaAllah

welcome another singaporean sis

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
Good to see more singaporeans here, if ur thinking about learning to read,write n listen to arabic, this site wud be the right place too and Bro saifadin qutuz i think my country is the smallest in the world,, u might not even know where is our location unless u been here eh;);) .I know most of the muslim countries in the middleeast n nothern africa continent
:wassalam::hijabi:

azlina_sam

Assalamualaikum to all,

Assalamualikum to all brothers & sisters,

Thanks to Allah, that I'm able to interact with my fellow Muslims brothers & sisters from around the world through this great website, Masya-Allah.. For non-Muslims & newly converts to Islam, welcome...:) Islam is a beautiful religion & lets seek the truth through Islam; a way of life.. Allahhu Akbar (Allah is the greatest)..

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina Sam
Singapore

azlina_sam

Assalamualaikum to all,

Great to know more & more people are joining TTI even for my fellow Singaporean brothers & sisters.. Keep in touch here in this great website..

:SMILY231:

Wassalam
Azlina

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

WeLcOmE to the website sis,I know I am late but its the thought that counts...:muslim_child:

:wasalam:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaykum,
welcome to the site. one of the purposes of this discussion is just that...to allow all muslims to have a sense of community in the greater ummah. glad you're here