Video, Turkish air attacks on the Kurds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawa

Salam,

Watch the video in the following link. It is about the Turkish air attacks on the Kurds in the north of Iraq. The attack started few days before Eid Aladha 17th Dec. onwards!!! The man who is crying over the dead body of a mother dressed in black, says:" This is the dead body of my mother...Oh... What has happened to us?!!!"

The result of the attack:

1. Thousands of villigers are made homeless
2. A mosque and schools are dimolished
3. Dozens of houses are demolished
4. Hundreds of sheep and goats died

http://kurdistannet.info/2007/12-2007/19-12/topbarani-qendil.htm

NB: YOU SHOULD BE OVER 18 TO WATCH IT!

cihan

Left The Website
lol

Salam,

Watch the video in the following link. It is about the Turkish air attacks on the Kurds in the north of Iraq. The attack started few days before Eid Aladha 17th Dec. onwards!!! The man who is crying over the dead body of a mother dressed in black, says:" This is the dead body of my mother...Oh... What has happened to us?!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....RAWA WHAT KİND OF A LIAR YOU ARE?a JAHIL 1 OR A DEVIL 1...

check this page http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23378

alparslan

these kind of people who support terrorist grup PKK, make me really angry!
if you support that devil grup, you are not my muslim brother or sister.
turkish army tries to destroy only PKK, not sivilians.. we are not americans, we are trying to not hurt anyone except from terrorists...

justoneofmillion

petty full

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....RAWA WHAT KİND OF A LIAR YOU ARE?a JAHIL 1 OR A DEVIL 1...

check this page http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23378

:salam2:shame on you really:redface: and get the hell of that nationalist nostalgic trauma and apologize to your brother that is not the way of the prophet s a w fear allah swt in how you treat your brother because if takwa is not enough someone needs to put some chill pepper on your tongue to heal it and prevent you fro infecting others :mad:wallahi you people in your miserable claims are really petty full learn to see bigger and make your heart brighter just as much as you wish your ending hole would be and know that if you have even a gram of pride tickling your ego right now you won t even smell jannah!!apologize to your brother and say things differently if you wish to do so this is not the way of men and even less of muslim men subhanallah! and if you wanna be tough go ahead with the chili but apologize for your own good through pm if you wish and if you do not do it there is no need for you to talk to me get away from my sight!! subhanallah he truly guides who he wishes:astag:
Allah swt hafis
:salam2:
jameel

cihan

Left The Website
As salamu aleykum wr wb ...

Shame on me? Are you ok? ...That Rawa is lieing to you here ...he or she is telling you that turkey attack to kurds and lie we hit mosques another one thousands of kurdish is homeless coz of our attacks schools are demolished...these places are terroirist camps..they have nothing to do with Islam ...they work for DEVILS (u.s.a , u.s , israel) ....and that Rawa comes here and throw lies and you believe him or her....i know other replies of Rawa also...she or he is talking about a state so called "kurdistan" which doesn't exsits...but this is a plan of DEVILS to cause a fithna in the ummah...you just don't know anything and come here and tell me " shame on you"...you don't know they killed 40,000 people in turkey..if anyone is with pkk is my enemy ok?

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Let's say PKK killed many people in turkey, Ok. I believe you , but does this mean they are allowed to kill innocent kurdish people?

If you say, no they are not killing innocent people. Ok explain to me the video above.

It's better to throw away the nationalism in the garbage when we are talking about innocent people. We are talking about what islam has teached us.

Throw the Turkish army and the PKK in de garbage when we are talking about innocent people, you have to understand this.

Innocent people are innocent people. And islam teaches us to be mercy to innocent people.

If you want to hate me, because i am against the turkish army and against the PKK go ahead.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

Repentant

If the TURKISH army did this unhuman act which I was on that video (forget about them being muslims), then they really are the terorist. How can they know if they are really bombing to the Kurdis terrorist? You just bomb any thing that you see moving including women, animal like goats, donkeys etc.

People quote sheikhs saying terrorism is allowed while they terrorize inocent people with all their millitery power. Turk, think again. Kurds, also think twice, because if you do some attack to the turkish people, then you expect this kind of mercyless attack on your own people.

cihan

Left The Website
Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Let's say PKK killed many people in turkey, Ok. I believe you , but does this mean they are allowed to kill innocent kurdish people?

If you say, no they are not killing innocent people. Ok explain to me the video above.

It's better to throw away the nationalism in the garbage when we are talking about innocent people. We are talking about what islam has teached us.

Throw the Turkish army and the PKK in de garbage when we are talking about innocent people, you have to understand this.

Innocent people are innocent people. And islam teaches us to be mercy to innocent people.

If you want to hate me, because i am against the turkish army and against the PKK go ahead.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

Look can't you see that woman is making role and also that guy here is a terrorist...he has pkk terrorist uniform on him...And just think about it...We hit pkk terrorist group's camps with our AIR FORCE ...Do you think if we hit that woman could you find her as a 1 body or her pieces?...and i can say same thing for that sheeps...the things happened to them was done by these terrorist just to show "turks did these to us"....Also many times we told
I just can not believe the way you look to us...You all know what kind of propogandas are going on worldwide against muslims but you still believe these LIES ....Our military many times replied to these lies....they told many times we never hit civilians...but you like to believe LIES...Not only about that also you believe ARMENIAN GENOCIDE LIE ...just keep believing ok? help devils to deliver their lie.....bravo....by the why you said you are against turkish army...can you tell me?

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
:salam2:shame on you really:redface: and get the hell of that nationalist nostalgic trauma and apologize to your brother that is not the way of the prophet s a w fear allah swt in how you treat your brother because if takwa is not enough someone needs to put some chill pepper on your tongue to heal it and prevent you fro infecting others :mad:wallahi you people in your miserable claims are really petty full learn to see bigger and make your heart brighter just as much as you wish your ending hole would be and know that if you have even a gram of pride tickling your ego right now you won t even smell jannah!!apologize to your brother and say things differently if you wish to do so this is not the way of men and even less of muslim men subhanallah! and if you wanna be tough go ahead with the chili but apologize for your own good through pm if you wish and if you do not do it there is no need for you to talk to me get away from my sight!! subhanallah he truly guides who he wishes:astag:
Allah swt hafis
jameel

I have to back brother cihan here. I have documented in other posts how PKK is a clandestine arm of western and NATO intelligence conducting destablization operations in Turkey. It is clearly a part of Operation Gladio. It is called the strategy of tension, so when The Turks fight back it is oh those Turks are a bunch of terrorists. This completely insane.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I feel sorry for both sides ... they are both muslims who have deviated from the path and followed national pride and corrupt ideologies. This is fitnah.

May Allah (subhanaho wa ta'aala) have mercy on the muslims ... dead & alive.

justoneofmillion

I have to back brother cihan here. I have documented in other posts how PKK is a clandestine arm of western and NATO intelligence conducting destablization operations in Turkey. It is learly a part of Operation Gladio. It is called the strategy of tension, so when The Turks fight back it is oh those Turks are a bunch of terrorists. This completely insane.
:salam2:Am not contesting his arguments or commenting on the brother s political standing it is about the way you say things and addresse your brothers you don t call a Muslim kaffir or a devil no matter how much you might disagree with them so let me please then back the prophet of Islam :saw:in this regard there is nothing above that inshallah for you too!! hope my point is clear enough inshallah:)

allah swt hafis

jameel

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh cihan,

i gave you salaam so i expect you to give Salaam back. Look into the Quraan and the sunna and you will see it's obligatory upon you to give me salaam back. I will answer your Questions for now, but if you react without salaam, i will not respond anymore. I hope insha Allah i'am clear in this.

So in your opinion this video is fake. You think the sheeps have been killed by PKK and the woman who lies on the ground is deceiving us. Ok, based on what?

based upon your Air Force, Is that the answer? are you an expert?

I have seen the Air forces of the jews who launched bombs on muslims. Some of the bodies are cut into pieces and others are died because of the blast while the body remained 1.

It's the same story like the americans when they invaded Irak. They said they only bombed the terrorists. They are bombing only the camps of the terrorist.

You said i believe in Armenian genocide Lie

Who talked about Armaining genocide? me.................I think you have to read my posts carefully. I never in my live talked about Armaining genocide, until now i think.

You think i believe in Armaining genocide. Are you able to see what's in my heart?

I have a question for you. Why did the army gave a warning when abdullah Gul was ellected as a president?

Please tell me.

That's why i am against the turkish army and the PKK. I hope you understand my opinion. Islam comes first. Innocent is innocent.

wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

alparslan

you say it cant be known if turkish army killed innocent people or they didnt.
when the attack was occured to the terrorists by turkish army, turkish intelligence group got the voices of terrorists from their radiotelephones the voice was " run off from here and make civilians living shield" this mean pkk dont care about their civilians and there are many examples of it.
but the most importantly, when the ex-ıraq government was killing kurdish, they wanted to come into Turkey and the turkish government accepted. so what does this mean?
we always have helped people (muslims or non-muslims) some arabs attacked the OTtoman empire owing to Lawrance(english spy). now most kurdish is attacking to us owing to(american, english.....)
and there are a few bad turkish general but you cant say all turkish army is bad, and you can be sure i can trust and love my army because they defend us! they have helped koreans muslims kurdish all people
After the first world war i cant EASILY trust arabs or kurdish even they say i'M muslim. I'm sorry but icant easily trust

cihan

Left The Website
As salamu aleykum wr wb
look people ...attacking somewhere is not a joke for us....if you people know something about turkish army's history you will see the most beautiful armies after Rasulullah(s.a.w)'s and 4 khalife's armies....You have so poor informations about us...we never had been cruels like crusaders including the crusaders now on the earth....this pkk stuff has nothing to do with nationalist stuff...this is not about nationalism...this is about terrorism....just yesterday they exploded a bomb in Diyarbakır city which has kurdish population...nearly all of this city is kurdish...5 people died and more then 50 people injured here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZafiiFV1TQ&feature=related
because of this terror our kurdish brothers life are coming so bad...coz invesments come there so rarely....coz there is terror in these places....u.s.a , eu don't want this place be a better place...so they want terror in these places...BECAUSE THESE LANDS ARE IN THE BORDERS OF BIG ISRAEL PROJECT....for reaching these goals they use both some kurds and armenians...by the armenian genocide lie stuff i didn't point 1 person here...these people know themselves...

And someone here is talking about if i am an expert..no i am not but i am saying these by looking what our army told us...and our army is a very serious army...we have nothing to do with lies...our army told that to media to all people that "we hit our targets with 100% and we hit more then 200 targets" and also they said "these lies like (turks hit kurdish civilians) so meaninful for us...we are following spreaders(barzani etc. of this lies and PUBLISHERS(world media) of this lies and we KNOW their purpose by these kind of lies" and also our army told that "if we hit kurdish villages as they told there would be hundreds of civilian deaths " and army also told " we did this target list after long , detailed searchs" and .......also that barzani who is pawn of u.s.a before we hit that barzani told "these places are places which has no life ,pkk owns these lands we have no power to defeat pkk " when we asked them "if you will not defeat pkk we will do what we need to do"...
And by the way what do you know about Qandil(Kandil) Mountain ? on that mountains there is no life...only PKK owns these places...Qandil mountain is their main base... and here 1 of the video of the operation and the before-after photos...actually these are enough detailed photos ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3qVUd7F24&feature=related

And when it comes to the stuff being against Turkish Army....because of some stupid people in the army i can not hate my army ...i love our army so much...proud of me...look at it's history , just because a few stupid people in the army i can not blame "Turkish Army" ...Things will be ok inshaallah about the army also...But i love our army sooooo much...sure Allah , Rasuulullah(S.A.W) comes 1st....actually i love our army just because of that...the most beautiful army in the world...we fighted with the orders of Allah and in the limits of Allah....i love my army so much ..however our brothers backstaabed us we still try to be good with them but sometimes we see some backstabbings again like their grandfathers did...

I repeat we didn't hit any civilians...if we did hit we would say...we are not cowards ok? ...and this stuff has nothing to do with nationalism...that pkk kills babies old people our soldier without looking their race... in that 40,000 people they killed there are many our kurdish brothers also...understand ? this is not about NATIONALISM ..this is about DEVILS plans (big israel project) and that barzani is puppet of them...barzani is driving his people to a very dangerous option...

Also before talking without knowing anything why don't you read some posts here especially brother taxhonesty posted...ok if you don't believe me why don't you read brother taxhonesty's detailed researchs...here is the posts that includes brother taxhonesty's searchs
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24124
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23378

Also some people blame us being of nationalist...sorry but i don't think you know some history...we didn't be nationalistic 1 st ...our bacstabber brothers had been ...they worked with people like lawrence .....by this way ottoman state had come an end...in everywhere of the ottoman lands there was attacks against ottomans...they wanted to have national states so they attacked ottomans so congratz to our brothers that they defeated ottomans...after that as a matter of fact we had been alone as turks ...when we left alone we established our state...what could we do?

And that post which is A BIG LIE that RAWA posted can be only explained by the 2 options
1- being jahil
2- being devil
i hope it is the first one...

muselman

Salam,

pkk started attacking Turks first, pkk have killed many innocent Turks, because they want some land from Turkey

Imad

you are not able to answer my Questions. My brother you are using your emotions.

I asked you a simple questions, so please answer this question.

My Question was:

Why did the army gave a warning when abdullah Gul was ellected as a president?

So be to the point.

Imad

cihan

Left The Website

you are not able to answer my Questions. My brother you are using your emotions.

I asked you a simple questions, so please answer this question.

My Question was:

So be to the point.

Imad

As salamu aleykum wr wb brother Imad

i think i gave the answer by saying that "there are some stupid people in the army" and i am sure you know why i told that coz i think you have informations about that Abdullah Gül stuff...But ok i ll explain it a bit however you know the answer...in the army there are people who are "kemalist" and i know this is out of Islam ....These things are politics...i am sad these kind of things came but inshaallah they will leave...thing is we r muslims Alhamdulillah.........After i told you that "there are some stupid people in the army" i told you "i can not blame all of our army because of that" ....coz "Turkish Army" is not a joke...It's history is full of victories ...They fought in the name of Allah(c.c) they defended muslims against cruels for many centuries...and we are grandsons' of them....and we love our grandfathers so much ...Coz they lived their lives for the sake of Allah(c.c) with success...in our public we call army still as "messenger's(s.a.w) seedbed" and when we are going to army our families recite Quran...and our army's flag(starboard) is so valuable for us...our public wants so much to be warriors of the ummah again...Don't forget pls...This army is "muslim turkish army"...because of some commanders in the army you shouldn't break our hearts...Army is our army...Noone will be able to behave out of Turkish Public coz this army is Turkish Public's army.....and sure i will behave with my emotions coz i am a human...how can i stay like a robot when all around the world people are killing my brothers?how can i stay as a robot when they spread lies against us all around the world?but if you tell me you are wrong here and show my false just tell me that...

Allah Hafiz

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh brother Cihan,

Thank you for your respons.

I will quote

"...because of some commanders in the army you shouldn't break our hearts...

That's the problem my brother, i hope you will understand. The army is in their power my brother. It's a shame to be proud on an army which prevents islam to be implemented. It's a shame to be proud on an army which considers itself to be the gardian of the secular republic.

I am not talking about the intentions of the individual soldiers. Many soldiers are muslim alhamdullilah, that's not the problem. The problem is: They are following the commanders

So you cann't trust this army. They can lie to you. I hope one day you can trust them, if they are free from the power of Kufr. I mean by this the power of the commanders you talked about.

I hope you understand now. That's why i'am against this army.

I don't want to talk about this topic days and days.

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

cihan

Left The Website
Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh brother Cihan,

Thank you for your respons.

I will quote

That's the problem my brother, i hope you will understand. The army is in their power my brother. It's a shame to be proud on an army which prevents islam to be implemented. It's a shame to be proud on an army which considers itself to be the gardian of the secular republic.

I am not talking about the intentions of the individual soldiers. Many soldiers are muslim alhamdullilah, that's not the problem. The problem is: They are following the commanders

So you cann't trust this army. They can lie to you. I hope one day you can trust them, if they are free from the power of Kufr. I mean by this the power of the commanders you talked about.

I hope you understand now. That's why i'am against this army.

I don't want to talk about this topic days and days.

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

As salamu aleykum wr wb

Brother i answered you...and i know things going on here more then you do.....
And the point you don't understand me is....i say this is not army of it's commanders...this is the army of Turks...and inshaallah these will pass by the time...i tried to explain this to you with details but you didn't get my point...Just some of crap people in the army i can't say i hate my army...you expect from me to delete all things about Turkish Army just because of a few stupids...i never let my army to stupids ok?....this is my army...

If you wanna hate just hate...Wallahi i don't care after all these replies after all the things that Turkish Armies did for the Ummah...

Status
Not open for further replies.