Kenya murder of children

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Awful .... absolutely awful.

The notable thing about media coverage is the absence of words like "extremists, terrorists, radical, Christian-ist, ... etc" but then I'm not surprised.

I have to say that although the elections might have been rigged, the way the opposition behaved make me think they are going to be just as bad as the government if they were the ones in power.

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
:astag: thats is so heartbreaking to see, I had tears in my eyes just looking at the pics insha allah all those children and babies are in a safer place :confused:

abdellah007

salam

assalam alaykum

It s politics that brought the world to that level of unhumanity.

the governors are :SMILY209: and the supporters are finighing. for what?

not for interests of the people but to gain as much as money they could.

Sonia88

thats really sad, the kids r so cute look lyk theyr sleeping. its just sad isnt it, africa has been in a bad state for soo long :(

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
So sad

oh my GOD....that is horrible!!

:salam2:
Very horrible and sad but as your signature says
"everything happens for a reason"
Allah Knows best.
Alhamdullilah Alla kuli haal
May Allah strengthen our eemaan:tti_sister:

whitehijab

:girl3: during the lecture last semester, in the communication class, my lecturer showed us a video about a group of soldiers hitting a boy with their weapons and kicking every inch of his body. and the boy just can cry without tears coz in a second they had broke his hand and tied his leg up side down. after all that, they throw him from the jeep and went by just like that.
the father of the boy can't do anything and nobody can stop the cruel and bastard soldiers!!!!! :astag:
Allah knows what to do with them who is responsible with all this kind of situation...