mothers in all colors

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

this is a very beautiful powerpoint, different shades of mothers

whatever type of a mother she still there for her offspring taking care and making sure they are safe and she is always gentle.

appa mirajmom, nothing there about age lol

paradise is under the feet of mothers.
:tti_sister:

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt

this is a very beautiful powerpoint, different shades of mothers

whatever type of a mother she still there for her offspring taking care and making sure they are safe and she is always gentle.

appa mirajmom, nothing there about age lol

paradise is under the feet of mothers.

Masha allah thats so beautiful :shymuslima1:

NAVEED

Assalamoalikum

Not the last one, I have to close my eyes instantly, you should have either deleted or paint it to cover that picture. Rest are wonderful, pure beauty and shows the artistery of the creator.

warda A

Sister
oh well

Assalamoalikum

Not the last one, I have to close my eyes instantly, you should have either deleted or paint it to cover that picture. Rest are wonderful, pure beauty and shows the artistery of the creator.

they are beautiful pictures as for the last one , i have no say, it doesnt show much just a mother and her child, that is how i see it.
but for the people who do not i apologize.

:wasalam:

sajjuaiah

Beautiful

As-salaam Alikum,

Mashallah, Indeed beautiful.

Will be great forwarding without last pic.

Thanks - jazakmullah hu-Khairan

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Mashaalah very beautiful

they are beautiful pictures as for the last one , i have no say, it doesnt show much just a mother and her child, that is how i see it.
but for the people who do not i apologize.

:ma: Very beautiful.
To those who dont want to see the last picture, i think sister Warda A should give permission for the attachment to be changed, if their is anyone who can delete the last picture and resend it.

Mothers are very gentle and loving, we should always be grateful to Allah for giving us these jewels to take care of us everyday.

warda A

Sister
:ma: Very beautiful.
To those who dont want to see the last picture, i think sister Warda A should give permission for the attachment to be changed, if their is anyone who can delete the last picture and resend it.

Will be great forwarding without last pic.

Not the last one, I have to close my eyes instantly, you should have either deleted or paint it to cover

i would like to ask one of the moderators to delete the last picture please.
or anyone who is able to do so. sister Aisha114 are you there?

warda A

Sister
mothers in all shades (last pane deleted)

i hope that the people who couldnt watch the first one because of the last pane will be able to watch these and appreciate and wonder at all Allah SWT creation.
mashallah even the animals have been given the blessings to look after their offspring.
:ma:

Attachments

• mothers in all shades.zip
    755.2 KB · Views: 14