Votes Needed:Are you need Arabic Forum@TurnToIsalam

Are you need Arabic Forum@TurnToIsalam

• yeah, i'm Arabian i could help other Musilms to learn Arabic

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • yeah,i'm non arabian But perfect in Arabic..i'm Already to help other Muslims to learn Arabic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah, Alhamduillah i was learn the Basic Now....But i need More ...

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • yeah , that's my Dream.. reading Holy Quran & Hadeeth in Arabic..plz help me..

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No, i don't wanna..learn arabic..No Way...

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
nameofallah.gif

salam.gif

Wellcome.. My Noble Brother and Sister..

i think this polls so important..

u should Learn Arabic to have ability to Read Holy Quran and to understand All our Worships..

.....<1st>...we need ur comment Also ur vote..

.....<2nd>...if ur arabian or non arabian u could help other Musilm here to learn Arabic Langauge..u wellcome..

.....<3rd>...Also non-muslim are wellcome.. if they learn Arabic insha` Allah .. Surely they find Reality of isalm..can understand some words in Arabic languge..i think it's so interesting and Fun..

Any way....i leave u in care of Allah..thanks 4 ur time..

<wasalam>

ur brother in islam, islamicfajr

hambaAllah

for arabic lesson

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro islamicfajr
i greatly appreciate what u done so far but i think maybe u cud have a new lesson per week cos i know u must be vvv tired.You have to work too n its not an easy job to do so many lesson in a week.Pls keep up the good work for maybe it will help this site too for both muslim n non-muslim :inshallah: Not only will they learn arabic the language of Quran but also varieties of islamic knowledge/articles, islamic questions n responses/opinions of other members.May Allah SWT reward u for the ur efforts n bro mabsoot for this wonderful website
:wasalam: :hijabi:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam..

i lov to learn arabic...i need it...perhaps its wish for my life,,so plz donot close this forum...

:ma:

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Alsalam alaikum my good fellows.

I am Kuwaiti therfore arabian from birth. I know how to speak the traditional old arabic pretty fairly, but its way different than the local dialect and the Kuwaiti version of arabic heh. And it is WAY harder. But God help us all :)

Salam

aliff

Assalamu A'laikum,

Jazakallah khair for this wonderful post..

I Know how to read Arabic (Holy Qur'an), but i dont understand arabic at all, nor do i know how to write.. :confused: , i want to learn how to write and understand arabic....

annawawi

Arabic lesson

:salam2:

It is important to learn arabic.

As Mention in the Quran

Lo! We have revealed it, a Lecture in Arabic, that ye may understand.[Surah Yusuf: 2]

:jazaak:

hawahamdi

Please keep this forum. Although i'm muslim by birth alhamdulilah i'm not arabian therefore i need to learn arabic :SMILY176:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Yes i would love to learn arabic. I think everyone should try to learn so we can understand the Qur'aan properly...

The Noble Qur'an: Ad-Dukhân 44:58
Certainly, We have made this (Qur'ân) easy in your tongue, in order that they may remember.

I actually understand quite abit now and that is only because of this wonderful site and the Qur'aan section. I love listening to the different recites with the translation...i have picked up alot from this alhamdulillah....great work admin, may Allah (swt) reward you....jazakallah khair

asalaam

cedric098

I know how to read it with HARAKAHs (or should i say those little signs put to help sound vowels) ... But I'm dying to learn the language. I want to understand it!

Khadijah

I feel it's my duty to try to learn Arabic to better understand my religion. My hubby is fluent but his job involves long hours and traveling. He helps me as much as he can but this way I can continue to learn even when he's away. :jazaak: for taking your time to do this for the people.
:wasalam: Khadijah

Submitter

I voted for number 3.

I know how to read the Qur'an very well with correct pronunciation, but I don't understand it and cannot speak Arabic. I would think there are quite a few people in the same position as me, probably most people living in a non-Arab country.

Alhumdulillah I have started Arabic classes on Sundays but a proper Arabic section on this forum would be amazingly useful for all of us. Brother islamicfajr, the files you sent me have proved very useful jazakallah khair :biggrin: That sort of content on the forum would be excellent to get people going with the basics.

:wasalam:

deenonthebrain

AlhamduliLLAH, I've learned to read and write classical Arabic. I can understand some of the Quran when I read but am stuck with sounding like a 5year old when I speak it. I need help with expanding my vocabulary and becoming better acquainted with the finer grammatical points, inshaaLLAH.

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
:bismillah1:

Salam, its interesting to see that people know how to read the Quran but not understand arabic or speak it! heh.

I know how to read, write, listen, and speak Arabic, because I am Kuwaiti.. but I am weak in the النحو و الأعراب, but hopefully I can help somehow, as I was raised in an Arabian muslim country :)

But people should realize that traditional arabic is much different than local arabic. For example, the old traditional arabic is understood by all the Arabs, and its the language of the Quran, but the local country slang arabic and dialect differens in each country. For example, the version of arabic spoken in Kuwait, is much different than the version of Arabic spoken in Egypt, and both are quite different than traditional arabic.
Just something I think everyone should recognize.

Walsalam
:)

giro1985

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
alsalamo 3likom wa rahamat allah wa brakato

iam realy happy becouse of this site i do not know how to tell u but iam realy

loved being part of this website and iam realy nead this website to be in arabic

virsion beside the english one becouse it will help us and help others who doesn't

know english so well iam realy happy becouse i watch muslims american,asian

and from allover the world find the truth and became muslims i pray to allah to keep them on the right road

and last word i wanna to say that *in turntoislam.com i found something i love i saw muslims knows islam better than me iam a muslim since my birth but i think... no the right word is i believe since i became a member and watch my dear brothers and sisters pray and tell people and teach their own childern who is allah since this time and i am thinkin that i am abig lier when i say i love allah what did i do to prove this love ?what ?....my brothers and sisters in nonmuslim countries they do the right thing my brother in nonmuslim countries when he knows it is time for pray it doesn't matter to him where or what is he doin he knows only it is pray time he doesn't say wait till u go home and then u pray no he doesn't do that he stand to pray and all he think is allah watchin me what should i say when allah asks me why u didn't pray when u hear the athan, they know islam better than muslims in muslim countries know

الا من رحم ربى

عظم الله اجركم وبارك لنا فيكم وثبتكم على الايمان به
اللهم امين
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته​

firdeus

Assalamu alaikum,

I think is very important to learn arabic for muslims, because we pray in arabic, and if you don't know what you are saying (remembering the meaning, is not the same as knowing what are you saying), your prayer is not the same. Myself I have practised a lot reading Coran in arabic , but in the same time, just giving a glance at transliteration (I had a Coran with transliteration), to help me be more in the prayer, so I enjoyed much more. It came a time, when I heard for an arabic course for coran , I just run in it. I need it so much. Alhamdulilah it helped me a lot , more than I can say it. I took short course, but in there I learned to read and write. I have practised reading a lot Coran in arabic, and now I can say I understand quite much of Coran in arabic. Actually I only read it now in arabic, so I keep fresh what I know, and every now and then, I enrich the vocabolary, by using the transliteration. I would love now to go for a course in tajweed, and insha-Allah a course in arabic. Insha-Allah Allah will help me in this. I strongly recommend for every muslim, that does not know arabic, to take a basic course somewhere. Is just not the same, transliteration and original. May Allah subhanallah we teala, guide us evry step of our way.

cadette

Assalaam mualaykum

I was taught to read Arabic (the Quraan) but never how to understand what I'm reading. This puts me at a major disadvantage as I'm reading Quraan and salaah on automatic, I don't understand the words or the implications of what I am reading and reciting.

Please keep the Arabic lessons going as it'll help us all, insha-allah

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum, my noble sister in islam
:bismillah:
:salam2: bro islamicfajr
i greatly appreciate what u done so far but i think maybe u cud have a new lesson per week cos i know u must be vvv tired.You have to work too n its not an easy job to do so many lesson in a week.Pls keep up the good work for maybe it will help this site too for both muslim n non-muslim :inshallah: Not only will they learn arabic the language of Quran but also varieties of islamic knowledge/articles, islamic questions n responses/opinions of other members.May Allah SWT reward u for the ur efforts n bro mabsoot for this wonderful website
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Ameen,

May Allah direct All us to the right path..

May Allah reword All us paradise and All us meet there..

i leave u in care of Allah..

<wasalam>

ur brother in islam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
nameofallah.gif

salam.gif

salam..

i lov to learn arabic...i need it...perhaps its wish for my life,,so plz donot close this forum...

Assalamu A'laikum,

Jazakallah khair for this wonderful post..

I Know how to read Arabic (Holy Qur'an), but i dont understand arabic at all, nor do i know how to write.. :confused: , i want to learn how to write and understand arabic....

It is important to learn arabic.

As Mention in the Quran

Lo! We have revealed it, a Lecture in Arabic, that ye may understand.[Surah Yusuf: 2]

:jazaak:

Please keep this forum. Although i'm muslim by birth alhamdulilah i'm not arabian therefore i need to learn arabic :SMILY176:

Wa alaykum salaam

Yes i would love to learn arabic. I think everyone should try to learn so we can understand the Qur'aan properly...

The Noble Qur'an: Ad-Dukhân 44:58
Certainly, We have made this (Qur'ân) easy in your tongue, in order that they may remember.

I actually understand quite abit now and that is only because of this wonderful site and the Qur'aan section. I love listening to the different recites with the translation...i have picked up alot from this alhamdulillah....great work admin, may Allah (swt) reward you....jazakallah khair

asalaam

I know how to read it with HARAKAHs (or should i say those little signs put to help sound vowels) ... But I'm dying to learn the language. I want to understand it!

I feel it's my duty to try to learn Arabic to better understand my religion. My hubby is fluent but his job involves long hours and traveling. He helps me as much as he can but this way I can continue to learn even when he's away. :jazaak: for taking your time to do this for the people.
:wasalam: Khadijah

I need it in order to correctly recite the quran and some duas. Plz help.:salah:

Really..:ma: ..gazakum Allah khyran 4 All ur wonderful comment..All us love Arabic even we didn't arabian Due to it's our Holey Quran and Hadeeth and our worship langauge..

<wasalam>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
nameofallah.gif

salam.gif

Alsalam alaikum my good fellows.

I am Kuwaiti therfore arabian from birth. I know how to speak the traditional old arabic pretty fairly, but its way different than the local dialect and the Kuwaiti version of arabic heh. And it is WAY harder. But God help us all :)

Salam

I voted for number 3.

I know how to read the Qur'an very well with correct pronunciation, but I don't understand it and cannot speak Arabic. I would think there are quite a few people in the same position as me, probably most people living in a non-Arab country.

Alhumdulillah I have started Arabic classes on Sundays but a proper Arabic section on this forum would be amazingly useful for all of us. Brother islamicfajr, the files you sent me have proved very useful jazakallah khair :biggrin: That sort of content on the forum would be excellent to get people going with the basics.

:wasalam:

AlhamduliLLAH, I've learned to read and write classical Arabic. I can understand some of the Quran when I read but am stuck with sounding like a 5year old when I speak it. I need help with expanding my vocabulary and becoming better acquainted with the finer grammatical points, inshaaLLAH.

:bismillah1:

Salam, its interesting to see that people know how to read the Quran but not understand arabic or speak it! heh.

I know how to read, write, listen, and speak Arabic, because I am Kuwaiti.. but I am weak in the النحو و الأعراب, but hopefully I can help somehow, as I was raised in an Arabian muslim country :)

But people should realize that traditional arabic is much different than local arabic. For example, the old traditional arabic is understood by all the Arabs, and its the language of the Quran, but the local country slang arabic and dialect differens in each country. For example, the version of arabic spoken in Kuwait, is much different than the version of Arabic spoken in Egypt, and both are quite different than traditional arabic.
Just something I think everyone should recognize.

Walsalam :)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
alsalamo 3likom wa rahamat allah wa brakato

iam realy happy becouse of this site i do not know how to tell u but iam realy

loved being part of this website and iam realy nead this website to be in arabic

virsion beside the english one becouse it will help us and help others who doesn't

know english so well iam realy happy becouse i watch muslims american,asian

and from allover the world find the truth and became muslims i pray to allah to keep them on the right road

and last word i wanna to say that *in turntoislam.com i found something i love i saw muslims knows islam better than me iam a muslim since my birth but i think... no the right word is i believe since i became a member and watch my dear brothers and sisters pray and tell people and teach their own childern who is allah since this time and i am thinkin that i am abig lier when i say i love allah what did i do to prove this love ?what ?....my brothers and sisters in nonmuslim countries they do the right thing my brother in nonmuslim countries when he knows it is time for pray it doesn't matter to him where or what is he doin he knows only it is pray time he doesn't say wait till u go home and then u pray no he doesn't do that he stand to pray and all he think is allah watchin me what should i say when allah asks me why u didn't pray when u hear the athan, they know islam better than muslims in muslim countries know

الا من رحم ربى​

عظم الله اجركم وبارك لنا فيكم وثبتكم على الايمان به
اللهم امين​

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته​

:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:

Allah Akubar ..All us here to learn each other..

plz don't All us here one family..our islamic ummah..

any one can help any muslim plz do it fast..

even he learn the basic we lean All urs hands here..

===============
insha` Allah for brothers & sister who 's learn the Basics..insha`Allah..we'll but move advance lessons for them..

for who's cann't understand arabic we learn here insha` Allah how to speak..how to read..who to write.. how to hear and understand what u hear and what u speak...

plz....don't forget All us froum ur Dua`a..

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.