Salaam

feesabeelillah

Assalaamu'alaikum warahmatullah,

a certain beautiful hearted sister working 'behind the scenes' introduced me to this site and alhamdulillah.. there's a lot I can learn from it, and from the wonderful sister who showed me to it.

Salaam and du'a

Ukhti

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam habiti...

who ever it is, im sure you're a blessing in her life.......:hearts:

feesabeelillah.....love you fi'sabilillah (lol)

Wassalam ukhti
your sister in Islam...:hijabi:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum,our noble sister

wellcome to TTI...enjoy ur stay...

a certain beautiful hearted sister working 'behind the scenes' introduced me to this site and alhamdulillah.. there's a lot I can learn from it, and from the wonderful sister who showed me to it.

i think she is the faster to give u her wellcoming..

<wasalam>

ur brother in islam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam wa-rahmatulla wa-barakatahu

Hey sis feesabeelillah welcome to tti....hope you benefit as much as we do insha-allah....

I think both sisters have given away who the hearted sister is....;) may Allah bless us all.....ameen

ma'salaama

hambaAllah

welcome you ,, sis

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
Welcome sis hope u benefits fm all the islamic knowledge, arabic lesson eh ;);) Do enjoy ur stay here sis
:wasalam: :hijabi:

:salam2:
Welcome sister to the website and thank you to people who work 'behind the sun' :SMILY33: sorry who work 'behind the scenes', :SMILY34:
just joking :muslim_child:
:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam wa Ramhmatullah,

welcome to the website dear sister :) May Allah make it of benefit to you. Ameen. Alhamdulillah ;)

:salam2:
Welcome sister to the website and thank you to people who work 'behind the sun' :SMILY33: sorry who work 'behind the scenes', :SMILY34:
just joking :muslim_child:
:wasalam:

lol akhi andalusian, i hope you are doing well in Morocco ;)

Wasalam