URGENT. Questions about Islam. plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Salamu Alaykum brothers and sisters,

2 weeks ago someone asked me these 3 questions and I was not able to give them a good answer. I am only 17 and don't know enough about Islam because even I am still learning. If ANYONE can help me answer these questions, preferably with verses from the Quran, I would be very thankful. Inshallah no one is offended by them. :)

QUESTIONS:

1))) Allah all mighty created us and will one day take us from the earth. He knows all and sees all. The day were born he has a master plan for our life because he is the alpha and omega (beginning and the end).
So then why should Adolph Hitler go to hell if he was just carrying out Allah’s master plan after all the day Adolph was born Allah surely knew what he’d be capable of. And poor Adolph couldn’t fight Allah’s will. If God made man in his own image then what about these rapist and child molesters did the most righteous loving god knowing make these human beings.

2))) Allah had 2 pets Adam and eve they were pure innocent and did not know right from wrong because they have never seen sin. One mistake and he kicks them out of the Garden of Eden. Does this seem life a most forgiving god? I’m not a parent but if I had kids what ever they did id find it in my heart to forgive them why can’t Allah do the same.

2))) Thou shall not kill Allah himself told Moses that to tell his people. So then why doesn’t Allah follow his own rule? Why does he murder innocent first born of Israel. How would this compassionate loving god be a baby killer? After hearing about this it made Kemal Mustapha Ataturk seem like a nice guy

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Salamu alaykum brother,

You are right that god knows about everything that every person will do. That does not mean that God forces anyone to commit sins or good deeds, he merely know in advance. All of this evil comes as a result of the free will god gave humans. The same free will which allows us to do good deeds. Imagine how life would be without freewill, humans would be like robots, programmed to do good.

You say that god made man in his image which is blasphemous. This has no basis on Islam but is more in line with Christianity.

When you talk about Adam and Eve being expelled from the heavans, you have to realise one thing. Before Allah created Adam, he declared to the angels that he would create man to inhabit the earth, not paradise. This shows that God knew beforehand that Adam and Eve would disobey him.
Another important point is that if Adam and Eve weren't thrown out of paradise, what would be of us and the prophets, the day of judgment, etc!

Hopefully this clarifies some points for you brother.
:salam2:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salamu Alaykum brothers and sisters,

2 weeks ago someone asked me these 3 questions and I was not able to give them a good answer. I am only 17 and don't know enough about Islam because even I am still learning. If ANYONE can help me answer these questions, preferably with verses from the Quran, I would be very thankful. Inshallah no one is offended by them. :)

Salam alaikum bro, I will give you my input on what I think about the questions, and inshallah, somebody will come along soon with better responses :)

QUESTIONS:

1))) Allah all mighty created us and will one day take us from the earth. He knows all and sees all. The day were born he has a master plan for our life because he is the alpha and omega (beginning and the end).
So then why should Adolph Hitler go to hell if he was just carrying out Allah’s master plan after all the day Adolph was born Allah surely knew what he’d be capable of. And poor Adolph couldn’t fight Allah’s will. If God made man in his own image then what about these rapist and child molesters did the most righteous loving god knowing make these human beings.

The part in bold is what I'm addressing.

"God created Adam in his own image." What does that mean? Allah created Adam to look like Allah? NO! It means, he created Adam in Adam's image. We are all born as babies, and as we grow older, our appearences and bodies change. We grow bigger, we look different that what we did when we were babies. Allah created Adam as what he would look like as a man, not as a baby, and that is what it means.

God also created evil. I think your friend is getting mixed up with what they teach in Christianity, and what they teach in Islam.

You say that god made man in his image which is blasphemous. This has no basis on Islam but is more in line with Christianity.

EDIT: Just thought I would add this in too. Again, this goes with what I was trying to say. God created Adam in his (ADAM'S) image. He created Adam as what Adam would look like as a man. That's what Muslims believe.

2))) Allah had 2 pets Adam and eve they were pure innocent and did not know right from wrong because they have never seen sin. One mistake and he kicks them out of the Garden of Eden. Does this seem life a most forgiving god? I’m not a parent but if I had kids what ever they did id find it in my heart to forgive them why can’t Allah do the same.

Adam and Eve are both going to heaven. Life on earth is for a very short time. Compared to the time they will spend in heaven (forever), to the time they had on earth, it is next to none.

Earth also served as a lesson and a test for them, not a punishment. This is how I see it.

2))) Thou shall not kill Allah himself told Moses that to tell his people. So then why doesn’t Allah follow his own rule? Why does he murder innocent first born of Israel. How would this compassionate loving god be a baby killer? After hearing about this it made Kemal Mustapha Ataturk seem like a nice guy

What's your buddy smoking? "Murder"?? LOL! And he's comparing God to human being? Hmmm....

All life returns to the Creator, Allah gave us life, and He can take our life as He pleases. The way I see it, its a double whammy if God took away the life of the first born as a punishment, it will be a punishment to the parents, and a blessing for the baby, as he/she will get into heaven. You're assuming that the baby's soul will be unhappy. The only ones that will be unhappy are the parents left behind in this world. That being said, I'm not sure what first born Israel incident you're talking about.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Ohhh.... I wish to reply but sadly I have to finish my report!!

But yes the killing first born of Isreal, based on my knowledge is NOT in the Quraan. It's what other faiths beleive, but as of yet I haven't heard of it anywhere in ISlam.

(They also beleive that God sent like frogs, and other stuff to warn the Pharouh and that like Moses told the beleivers to like wipe the blood of something over thier doors and stuff so that their first borns wouldn't die. SILLY theory, It don't believe it happened and even IF it had, ALLAH IS KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH to know who is a believer and who is not. And the Angel of Death takes only those that Allah command him to. )

This is just my view, plz correct me if I am wrong.

Wassalam.

feesabeelillah

subhanallah.. i cnt stay long so literally a quick reply but this answer rly shud tk time to answer.. 1st question is abt predesination and divine will (Qadar and Qadr) - and the differences between the two. actually subhanallah i cnt think of a short way to put my suggestion forward, inshaAllah i'll check back again tomorrow but inshaAllah by then ull have many excellent responses to aid you. the questions rnt that difficult alhamdulillah so dnt feel under pressure..a sincere questioner who is asking without knowledge will benefit with a well explained answer inshaAllah, but an ignorant person who wishes to remain ignorant and defiant, will do so and object too anything u say regardless of whether or not it has made sense in his own mind. Also, remember the ayah from Al Baqarah where Allah swt reminds us, that some hearts are open, and some hearts are closed. Our duty is to convey the message if Islam as best as we can, and the ultimate guidance - the Qur'an, is there for all.
Khayr sorry for not being any help but hope ur not worrying over it, inshaAllah we'll find ur friend to be patient and clean hearted, ready to understand things he has asked for clarification upon.

Salaam and du'a..n apologies for being unhelpful..inshaAllah 2mrw after work i'll write if theres still a need.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu.

Insha'Allah i shall do my best to assist you dear Brother/Sister...though it's a bit long, please keep patience Insha'Allah...

However, before i proceed, you mentioned:

Masha'Allah, you're very young and may Allah help you to learn the Deen as well as us all Ameen. We are all learning, no matter what our age. Insha'Allah no one should be offended by these questions, you dont worry!

First Question:

Subhan'Allah, i think the person who addressed this question, has actually answered him/herself.....

'Allah all mighty created us and will one day take us from the earth. He knows all and sees all. The day were born he has a master plan for our life because he is the alpha and omega (beginning and the end).' So then why should Adolph Hitler go to hell'? if you note the start of the question, really, its crystal clear. Allah all Mighty is the beginning and the end and has planned the best of plans for His creation.

Below are some passages to consider from a Book called: 'Divine Will and Predestination-in the light of the Qur'an and Sunah by 'Umar S. al-Ashqar.

Rational evidence that Allah knew about the Qadar of His creation:

The truth is that the existence of this universe and every creature in it clearly indicates that Allah had knowledge of it before He created it.

"For it is impossibile that He could create things without knowing about them, because He creates things by His Will, and will requires a preconceived idea about the desired thing. This preconceived idea about the desired thing is knowledge of the desired thing. So creation requires will, and will requires knowledge, so creation requires knowledge."

Moreover, "The created beings which exist in it are made in a proper and perfect manner which implies that the One Who made them must have knowledge of them, because such perfect work could not have been done by one who has no knowledge."

The scholars also use a kind of analogy as evidence for the knowledge of Allah: "Among His creation are those who have knowledge, and knowledge is an attribute for perfection." This can be proven in two ways:

1) It may be said: we know that the creator is inevitably more perfect than His creation, and that the One Who must exist (Allah) is more perfect than the one who may or may not exist (creature). If we assume that the former has knowledge whilst the latter does not, then the One Who has knowledge is more perfect. If the creator does not have knowledge, this would imply that the one who may or may not exist (creature) is more perfect than Him, and this is impossible.

2) Every type of knowledge that the created being has, comes from Allah, and it is impossible for the One Who created these beings with some attributes of perfection to be devoid of perfection; He is more entitled to perfection than they are, because whatever imperfections the created beings are above having, the Creator is more entitled to be above them and free of them.

All of this evidence may be summed up in one aayah (verse):

"Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and courteous (to His slaves), All-Aware [of everything]." (Qur'an 67:14)

What confirms Allah's knowledge is when He tells us of events before they happen. Allah, the Almighty, told us in His previous Books of the Coming of our Messenger :saw: , and his attributes, character and signs, and He told us of many of the characteristics of his ummah. In His Book (the Qur'an), He fortold that the Romans would be victorious over the Magian Persions within three to nine years, and this happened as fortold. There are many predictions of future events, which are part of the Unseen, in the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Texts Which indicate that Allah Has Decreed the deeds of His Slaves.

Tirmidhi narrated in his sunan that 'Umar ibn al-Khattab (radi'Allahu anhu) said to the Messenger :saw: "O' Messenger of Allah, do you think that what we strive to do emanates from our own initiative or somthing that has been decreed already?" He said, "It is something that has been decreed already, O' son of al-Khattab. Every person will be facilitated to what he intends to do. If he is one of the blessed, he will do that which will take him to Paradise, and if he is one of the doomed, he will be facilitated to do that which will send him to Hell." Tirmidhi said: 'this is a saheeh hasan hadith.'

Allah knows who will go to Paradise and who will go to Hell.

Bukhari narrated that 'Imran ibn Husayn said: "A man said, 'O' Messenger of Allah, is it known who will go to Paradise and who will go to Hell?' He :saw: said, 'Yes.' He asked, 'Then why should people strive?' He said: 'Everyone will be guided to do that which he was created.' "

A man asked: "O' Messenger of Allah, why do we not rely on what has been written, and not bother to strive?" He said: "Whoever is one of the blessed will end up doing the actions of those who are blessed, and whoever is one of the doomed will end up doing actions of those who are doomed." Then he said: "Strive, for everyone will be guided. Those who are blessed will be guided to do the actions of those who are blessed, and those who are doomed will be facilitated to do the actions of those who are doomed.". Then he :saw: recited:
" As for him who gives [in charity] and keeps his duty to Allah and fears Him, And believes in Al-Husna [the best]. We will make smooth for him the path of ease [goodness]. But those who is greedy, miser and thinks himself self-sufficient, And belies Al-Husna, we will make smooth for him the path for evil." (Qur'an 92:5-10)

Allah says in the Qur'an:
"...And We tried them with good [blessings] and evil [calamities] in order that they might turn [to Allah's Obedience]." (7:168)

Then Allah, tells us that calamities and blessings do not happen outside of the framework of His decree and will:
".....Say: 'All things are from Allah,' so what is wrong with these people that they fail to understand any word?" (4:78)

Then Allah, the All-High, explains that evil, i.e., calamities, does not have any cause except the sins of a person, which come from his own self. But the good things that happen to a person have countless reasons, because they happen by the Grace of Allah-they may happen because of a person's good deeds, or otherwise, simply by the Grace of Allah. What people must do is to give thanks to their Lord and praise Him for His blessings to them, and they must repent frequently and seek His forgiveness for the sins that they have committed, which have brought upon them these disasters and calamities.
If you think about the words, "Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allah, but whatever of evil befalls you, is from yourself..." (Qur'an 4:79)
You will realse that good and evil are what Allah does to His slaves, the calamities and blessings that He sends upon them. But the phrase "is from yourself" means, because of the sins of a person. Even if this is decreed, it is because Allah has decreed that calamities will come about because of sins.

Concerning good and evil in the sense of a person's good deeds and bad deeds, the Qur'an does not say "whatever befalls you"; rather Allah says:
"Whosoever brings good [Islamic Monotheism along with righteous deeds], he shall have the better thereof; and whosoever brings evil [polytheism along with evil deeds], then those who do evil deeds will only be requitted for what they used to do." (Qur'an 28:24)

Allah Subhana hu wa ta'aala does not create pure evil in which there is no good or benefit whatsoever for anybody, and in which there is no wisdom and mercy. He does not punish people without them having sinned. Some scholars such as Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah, Ibn al-Qayyim and others have explained the wisdom and mercy behind the creation of Iblees, insects and wild beasts.

Any created thing maybe considered good in one sense and evil in another. Allah created Iblees in order to test His slaves through Him, for some will hate him and will fight him and oppose his way and fight his supporters, and will be friends of Ar-Rahmaan (Allah), and will submit themselves to Him; but others will befriend Iblees (Satan) and follow in his footsteps.

please allow me to add a few Verses from the Glorious Qur'an:

"What ever of good reaches you, is from Allah, but whatever of evil befalls you, is from yourself......." (Qur'an 4:79)

"Whosoever does righteous good deed, it is (for the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves." (Qur'an 41:46)

So, those rapist and child molesters have certainly committed a crime, which will be held against them!

Can i just also add; as the questioner mentioned:
If God made man in his own image...
Islam does not actually believe in such a statement.

Allah does not resemble His creation! just as an example, if somebody created the light bulb, he would be known as the objects creator, right? Would he in anyway resemble the light bulb?? or say he created a Laptop...would his head be in a square shape? would he really resemble his creation? likewise, Allah is our Creater and never would he bring His attributes in resemblance with His Creation-Glory be to Him!
......"And there is nothing like unto Him" (Qur'an 112:4)

Moving on to the next question, the questioner asked:

The Ayah mentioned below proves that Allah is Ever Forgiving Most-Merciful.Allah informs us in the Qu'ran:

'Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." ' (39:53)

I would also like you to look at a few verses from Surah Al-Baqarah:

'And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight, of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimun (wrong doers)' (Qu'ran 2:35)

'Then Shaytan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time." (Qur'an 2:36)

'Then Adam received from his Lord Words. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentence). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentce), the Most Merciful.' (Qur'an 2:37)

'We said: "Get down all you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance, from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve." ' (Qur'an 2:38)

Subhan'Allah, just like your friend says that if he had a child, and if his child committed a mistake, he would forgive him; surely, after forgiving him, he would expect that his child would now follow his guidance right? (so that he does not make a mistake again.)
Likewise, reading the Verses above clearly PROVES that Allah has forgiven our father Adam and later guided him through His guidance. Allah is the Planner of planners, and surely He has planned this accordingly. We must see the Wisdom behind it, we are to be tested in our lives................

3))) Thou shall not kill Allah himself told Moses that to tell his people. So then why doesn’t Allah follow his own rule? Why does he murder innocent first born of Israel. How would this compassionate loving god be a baby killer? After hearing about this it made Kemal Mustapha Ataturk seem like a nice guy

The last question, to be very honest with you, seems rather unclear to me (personally)!

If we are talking about taking the life of a certain individual, then dont forget, Allah reminds us in the Glorious Qu'ran:

"Because of that We ordained for the children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land-it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind..." (Surah Al-Maa'idah 5:32)

Subhan'Allah...one should be very careful not to put such false accusations on Allah the Almighy, verily, He (Allah) is the All-Just!

I may not have explained this particular question very well, as it seems alien to me; but if we comprehend the Wisdom of the above mentioned Verse, that would be more than enough for us to realise that Allah would never break His Own rule-Subhan'Allah!

Allah also says in the Qur'an:

"O Children of Israel! Remember My favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil (your obligation to) My covenent (with you) so that I fulfil (My Obligations to) your covenent (with Me), and fear none but Me." (2:40)

"O Children of Israel! Remember My favour which I bestowed upon you and that I preferred you to the 'Alamin [mankind and jinn (of your time and period, in the past)]." (2:47)

Subhan'Allah, one most not forget that the Dominon of the Heavens and the Earth belongs to Allah Alone!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun - To Allah we belong and to Him we Shall return..for verily, 'Every soul shall taste death!'.....................................

I would like to conclude by mentioning Surat Al-Ikhlas or At-Tauhid (112), that is:

1.Say: 'He is Allah (the) One,
2.Allah-the Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, (He neither eats nor drinks)
3.He begots not, nor was He begotten.
4.And there is none coequal or comparable to Him.'

May Allah guide your friend and cause you to help him in this noble path, purely for the sake of Allah-Ameen Ya Rabb!

If there's anything good in what i've said, it is from Allah Alone; all faults, anything dumbfound, is from my side and Shaytaan!

Insha'Allah i pray this helps, sorry for the long essay!

I leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem,

Wassalam
your sister in Islam

Submitter

Mashallah such comprehensive and thorough answers from my brothers and sisters, I have nothing to add... May Allah reward you all for your efforts.

:wasalam:

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Mashallah

Thank you all for the wonderful answers. I am a sister and have recently realized that NOTHING is more important than following Allah's(swt) path. I am very sad that the person who asked these questions has gone from being a Muslim to being an Athiest. :-(

alhamdulillah

Thank you all for the wonderful answers. I am a sister and have recently realized that NOTHING is more important than following Allah's(swt) path. I am very sad that the person who asked these questions has gone from being a Muslim to being an Athiest. :-(

Bismillah,

my dearest sister in Islam, Insha'Allah you're ok...

dont worry Habibti, surely its such a shame, but may ALLAH Subhana hu wa Ta'aala reward you immensly for your clear intentions!

Lets not forget, no matter how much or how well you give Da'wah to a person (call one to Islam)......the actual 'Hidaayah', comes from Allah...

Allah reminds us in the Glorious Qu'ran Surah Al-Baqarah:
Verse 6: "Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad :saw: ) warn them or do not not warn them, they will not believe."
Verse 7: "Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment."
Verse 18: "They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

you may wish to view the rest of the comment in the thread below;

click link:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15149#post15149

May Allah always be with you habibti, Ameen!

Wasalam
your sister in Islam

rguyah

Allah Bless you!

May Allah bless you and provide you with guidance throughout your life. ameen...

Let not those astray keep you down sister. That is qadr of Allah. That person could be the next best Muslim in the future. I have met Muslims here in Pittsburgh, Pa whom were Atheist and became Muslim - Allahu Akbar! They are among those whom are blessed tremendously by our Ilah. Arguing with an Atheist will prove unfruitful... it is the example of our lives and the small things we do as Muslims that will guide many of them. You are on a great start in this deen Mashallah. Keep it up and inshallah, one day (or years from now), this astranged person will come back to Islam.

Kareem

Aref

salam alaikum to all, really there is not much to ad the answers were awsome alhamdu lillah to all of you for them,just also remember that islam has clear cut teachings there is not need to prove anything to anyone, Allah knows best their intentions and whosoever want's guidence, will have it and whosoever does not want it Allah knows best, he does not need anyone, he es Al-Gani,we all need him.
salam.

Kayote

Just wanted to add my thanks to the wonderful reply from Alhumdulillah. You have done us proud & may Allah continue to guide you and us all.

Well commented all.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Just wanted to add my thanks to the wonderful reply from Alhumdulillah. You have done us proud & may Allah continue to guide you and us all.

Well commented all.

Wa alaykum salam,

I agree 100%. :ma: May Allah bless her with many rewards for the well written and thoughtout reply. Which is most importantly based on Quran and Sunnah.

Wasalam

acedoc

What we believe in!

QADR: is an important part fo belief system in islam. As muslims we MUST believe in Oneness of Allah (our Creator), His Messengers (and Prophets), His true Books, angels, the existence of day of Judgement and Hereafter and finally QADR.

QADR, closely translated means FATE (good or bad). Meaning Allah has written long long ago every and ecah event that will take place. At the same time Allah has given Man and Jinn FREE WILL to decdie wether we choose good deeds (follow words of Allah and His messengers) or rebel aginst His orders and law provided by our Creator.

Just because a person choose the path of rebelion, sins and eventually fire does not mean that he/she does not have liberty of chossing between good or evil. It simply means that Allah through His infinite knowledge knows what one of us will chose under any given circumstances. That is what Qadr means.

Qadr does not free any one of us from accountability by Allah.
Shyatn has misguided many many people (muslims and non-muslims alike) by confusing them about this issue. Sincere muslims believe in Allah...and Allah si JUST. He does not and will not burden us with something over which we have no control.

May Allah guide us all and give us tru understanding of Islam in light of teh Quran and hadith. Please see thsi for furtehr references:

http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=20806&ln=eng&txt=fate

Oem Soufiane

Mashallah dear sister alhamdulilah,

i just read your replie to the questions, may Allah swt reward you for it. You just gave me an 'imaan-boost' subhanallah!

Qadr is such a difficult issue in islam, i think, we as humans will never understand it completely, but our return is to Allah and he knows everything, and behind everything Allah created is a wisdom, and you wonderfully gave a very nice and understandable explaination wich can really make people think. Like myself,

Sometimes we need something to strenghten our imaan, and your bright explaination just did, may Allah swt reward yuo and guide us all to al jannah allahuma amin, barakallahu fieki oeghti.:SMILY252:

alhamdulillah

I seek refuge in Allah.....

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuh

I pray you all are keeping well my dear brothers and sisters....

'ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH ALONE'....

Ameen to your Du'as, may Allah reward you all immensely Ameen. It is however rather scary to hear that i have given somebody an 'Emaan boost' (astaghfirullah) ... with due respect dear all, my dear brothers and sisters; but who exactly am i to do that....? Subhan'Allah, all praise is due to Allah Alone. Rather, i myself require this 'boost' first and formost.....Ya Allah!

Alayhis sallatu wassalam said:

"Of the signs of the Day of Judgment is that people will praise other people of his knowledge of this world and this person will not have an atom’s worth of Eeman in his heart. The ignorant Muslim is better than this man." [Bukhari]

Hence i say that i am the one who really needs an Emaan boost.....Subhan'Allah (Allah knows best).....this Hadith is very deep !!! A sign of the DAY OF JUDGMENT.....Allah hu Akbar......it is so close, within a blink of an eye....

Yes, knowledge is obligatory but may may Allah save us all from all sorts of hypocrisy and help us to gain and spread i'lm (knowledge) according to the Qur'an and Sunnah, purely for His sake, Ameen ya Rabb al Alamin.

Can i ask whether or not you all noticed the part where i wrote (on the first page):

Below are some passages to consider from a Book called: 'Divine Will and Predestination-in the light of the Qur'an and Sunah by 'Umar S. al-Ashqar.

that passage (up until the line) was taken from the above mentioned book. By all means, make Du'a for the author, but i do not wish to take any credit whatsoever! This book is a book to read, for those of you who wish to know more about this topic. I just touched briefly refering to the persons questions, that book contains INDEPTH info regarding Divine Will and Predestination, Subhan'Allah ... which is most importantly based on the Glorious Qur'an and the sincerity of the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet alayhis sallatu wassalam!

I fear the devils deception, i must strive to purify my intention.
All praise is due to my Lord Allah, then how must i fall into this assumption?
They assume that i am bright, if only but they knew,
What's deep inside my heart, oh Allah, the reason is due with You.
I feel shattered with what i've read, my happiness seems eclipsed,
I fear the whisperings of Shaytaan, "C'mon, this praise you can not resist..."
What's the evidence that im bright, is there anything you can deduce?
Without a doubt the Qur'an was revealed by Allah, one verse i can not even produce.
At times i may seem committed, but by Allah my knowledge is rather limited.
All praise is due to my Lord Allah, i only have what He has permitted.
So shame on me and my deficiency, Subhan'Allah shame on me twice!
How will i face my Lord, on the day that i shall rise.....???

Allahumma la to'aakhidhni bima yaqooloona, waghfir li ma la ya'lamoona [waj'alni khairam mimma yazunnoon].

Oh Allah, do not call me to account for what they say and forgive me for what they have no knowledge of [and make me better than they imagine].

Dear brothers and sisters, i have nothing more to say....................

I'm now closing this thread......!

Wasalam

your sister in Islam.............................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.