I wish to have new sisters friends, a sister from london

isabelelsherif

welcome sister to this wonderful website here you find many wonderful friends even thou i am not in the UK i would love to be your friend i myself am like you very shy and now that i have converted i am so desperately trying to make muslim friends the only person i speak to is my husband everyone else that i know are non muslims that are my family and my coworkers and 2 old friends so if you would like to chat some time just count on me and you can send me private message anytime

thanks

:tti_sister:

Hafza

Salaam sister, just remember allah swt is always by ur side and times like this u should turn to Allah:tti_sister:. u can count me as ur friend. welcome to this site:muslim_child:

Delyan

chère leyla

Salamu alaykum,

Je suis une francaise convertie a l'Islam depuis 2 ans et demi, j'habite en Angleterre et comme toi, je n'ai pas d'amies.
Je suis mariee a un Pakistanais et j'ai un fils de 4 mois.
Je souffre pas mal de solitude egalement et si tu veux, on peut rentrer en contact oukhti.
Tu peux me PM si tu es interessee a me connaitre.
Bisous :SMILY259:

Leyla

salam

je viens tout juste de lire tous vos messages les tiens et ceux d' autres soeurs qui m ont beaucoup touchés :))
je viens juste de déménager sur Reading, j' étais sur Taunton avant enfin toute une histoire que je te raconterais volontiers si j ' ai l' honneur de te rencontrer
pour moi ce serait en effet sincèrement génial de faire ta connaissance et ce à bien des niveaux
je te prie de bien vouloir me répondre aussitôt que tu auras lu mon messsage qu' on puisse échanger nos contacts

au plaisir de te lire

delyan
wa salam

Delyan

:)

Salaam sister, just remember allah swt is always by ur side and times like this u should turn to Allah:tti_sister:. u can count me as ur friend. welcome to this site:muslim_child:

salam sister, thank u so much, I appreciate that

looking forward to hearing from u

delyan

wa salam

summertime

sister :)
Salam sister!!

Don't worry InshAllah you will make some good friends once you arrive here in the U.K....I'm from the U.K aswell but not from london i live up north...Interestingly enough i'm studying psychology aswell...In my final year now...are you doing a BSc or are you studying at masters level?

:wasalam:

Delyan

salam !!

ooops i just realised this is a very old thread..hehehe..Its 2008 now..hope you were able to adjust well!!!

no worries !!
Im still loking for friends, I am now in my 1st year of master
hope to hearing from u
wa salam

delyan--

summertime

:salam2: sister

Wow thats brilliant..i felt a bit stupid when i checked the date of the thread!!..lol...dont hesitate to get in touch any time though...I know it's hard to make new friends when you move to a new place but don't worry inshAllah you have all us sisters on TTI...I'm in my final semester of Bsc (hons) psychology...can't wait to finish though.. What are you doing your masters in?

Delyan

Mash' Allah.. lucky you !! I still have 3 semesters ahead..
Here in France, Im preparing a master called " clinical psychopathology" ..
Thats very very interesting to study the human being. I don't loose any opportunity to extend that to Islam, Sobhan Allah, we re really little things !!
I m looking forward to receive ur news :))
plz feel free to contact me whenever u want, Im back to London to join my hubby next 21st inshalah for the 10 days bank holidays we ve here in Paris

Hope to meet there !

wa salam

summertime

:salam2:

clinical psychopathology!! wow sounds interesting...i don't think i will continue with psychology after my BSc though..working on my dissertation(final year project) these days..Ive chosen IPA..quantative research scares me..lol

sajjuaiah

MY DUA'S ARE ALWAYS NEAR

As-salaam Alaikum,

Warm welcome to this beautiful community.

May Allah keep you and family happy; here and hereafter.

I am very far but my dua's are always near to my brothers and sisters.

I love them and respect them i pray for them always.

May Allah protect you always.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

Delyan

mashallah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Warm welcome to this beautiful community.

May Allah keep you and family happy; here and hereafter.

I am very far but my dua's are always near to my brothers and sisters.

I love them and respect them i pray for them always.

May Allah protect you always.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

jazak Allah o kheer sister, we miss ppl like u ..

pakidr

:wasalam::shake:
Dear UK seems to me the country of sisters:ma:i am here for past few months and i have experince of 2,3 cities........though i could not come across many sister groups because of my professional commitments but i assure you ,you will not feel lonely here at all.............:)rather you will be astonished to see sisters activities here and you will find good company,whichever city you will decide to live,Inshallah..................till then you can find company over here(i mean tti).......ohhhhh lucky you r having time to find company:)i dont know where my time goes?,after daily chores of home:)

Superman_mb

es salamu aleykum

this happens sometimes to me too. i am study in pakistan since 2004 and since couple years most of day i feel alone, purposeless and in lack of appetite. i used to miss my coutry a lot and sometimes my language too but i know i should complete my task here. when i was going abroad first time for study one old scholar gave me advise that he said when you feel so much boredom during in far out make zikr (recite and remember) one of the name of Allah (which i forget unfourtunely) after salatul cuma(friday) till asr prayer. it might me "Es Sabr" perhaps but i am not sure.

considiring a muslim women in the middle of europe perhaps might be hard, who struggles with looks and misconceptions stuck on faces everyday. one of the solution of beating boredom is to be social in life. outside the university you might have some activities, courses. it's not antithetic to have friends from other beliefs till you have some limitation in your living. even you can narrate and talk with them about islam step by step. talking about art, music, and share some opinions also good to kill boredom sometimes. but there is boredom which created from the beginning. it's part of our life unfortunetly.

german philosopher, Schopenhauer, said in his book "Metaphysics of Love" that mentioned, "if there was no happiness and miseries in life people were going to suffer from boredom whole life."

maas salamah

kafeelah1

Assalam alaekun sister! All praises and thanks to Allah for reverting you to islam. You can count on me as your friend,too.In fact,you can count on all Muslim sisters as your friends,even though you cannot meet all of them. I hope am making a bit of sense. Well, i know, it may sound a bit unrealistic that all Muslim sisters should be your friend, but isn't that the essence of Islam;to bring mankind together irrespective their race and colour. My advice to you is that you pray to Allah to keep you in the company of the righteous who would be helping you forward in islam and not hypocrites.Amin! After all,isn't it Allah's Words that He created us ,so that we may know each other?! So once again, i welcome you to the religion of peace and hospitality! Assalam alaekun from your friend in UK!

kafeelah1

count me a friend!

:hijabi::wasalam:Assalam alaekun sister! All praises and thanks to Allah for reverting you to islam. You can count on me as your friend,too.In fact,you can count on all Muslim sisters as your friends,even though you cannot meet all of them. I hope am making a bit of sense. Well, i know, it may sound a bit unrealistic that all Muslim sisters should be your friend, but isn't that the essence of Islam;to bring mankind together irrespective their race and colour. My advice to you is that you pray to Allah to keep you in the company of the righteous who would be helping you forward in islam and not hypocrites.Amin! After all,isn't it Allah's Words that He created us ,so that we may know each other?! So once again, i welcome you to the religion of peace and hospitality! Assalam alaekun from your friend in UK!:hijabi:

Delyan

hello girls :)

el salam aaleykom,

I really and deeply wish to thank u all for ur kindness and ur solidarity.
I feel very proud and so gladdd to belong to such a community and u guys are so so wonderful. Even if this message I left is not reflecting my life anymore, I m happy to read ur warmful and positive messages..
I live in the UK, I sincerly want to meet sisters there
Is there anyone who d be interested ?
:))))
wa salam girls !

delyan
Hanan s my real name.. :)

Angela Hillyer

Salam alaikom, woopps sorry i pressed enter before i was finished the message lol, i am still learning to touch type. :)

I think i can definatley relate to you, being a revert myself, it has been almost one year for me. I am very lonely and the only girls i talk to are girls in Sydney, (i live in Australia on the Gold Coast) so the only communication i have with sisters is on the net.

But I got your PM the other day and i added you on msn so insha'allah we will speak soon and share our stories of how we reverted to islam. I think for some reverts, when they dont have that much support, there iman is like a thermometer and it goes up and down. Having the support of sisters and being around people who always speak of islam will keep you iman high and strong insha'allah.

hope to speak to you soon insha'allah. take care insha'allah,
salam, asiya