An Introduction to the Salafi Da'wah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Since many people don't seem to read the replies that we put our effort into, I'll keep it short (the first part) so you can actually read them (and hopefully bother to refer back to the lengthly ones)...

Saying that Muslim is sufficient a title, is an attack on the `Ullema throughout the ages, up to the companions some of who used for themselves the title "Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah".

Hasan Al-Basree rahimahullaah, was a student of the household of the Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam (he learnt from the household). One of his devious students, withdrew (I`tizaal) from his lessons and started his own dogma with his own followers. Thus they became known as the mu`tazilah (the withdrawers), whilst the people of truth where then called Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah.

There's hardly a debatable matter, in fact the Messenger himself, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam said,

"This Ummah will split into 73 sects, all in the fire (of hell) except one. They (the companions asked): "And what is that sect?" He said: "That which I and my companions are upon today." [Hasan; at-Tirmidhee and al-Haakim]​

From here is where the title Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah is stemmed (and the other varieties of this hadeeth). From here labels such as the "saved sect" came from.

dna1987 said:
^ Yes, true, we are against the celebration of the Prophet's (saw) birthday as it is a deviation -

But as I asked earlier: "Show me a hadith where our Prophet saw said that saying "Muslim" is not enough". Salam alaikum.

Akhee, the one who Allaah has aided in the deen (with some knowledge), can see the flaw of your post. After admitting that the Milaad (Prophet's birthday) is a deviation, you ask for a specific proof on the issue of calling oneself other than a Muslim from the Sunnah. I ask you, may Allaah have mercy on you about the first part of your post, so this is what I ask. "Show me a specific proof where the Prophet said the Milaad is haraam."

The fact is that the answer to such a question would be that there is no specific proof, but anyone who understands the deen will know that the Qur'aan and Sunnah, prohibit innovation in general, and command following Allaah and his Messenger, `alayhi salaatu was-salaam. To further this, the best of mankind (1st 3 generations of Muslims, the salaf) never practiced this affair of the Milaad! This is from the guidance of the Messengers; that some of their statements were general and act as guidelines to adhere to, as well as them issuing specific commands.

So as for the specific proof where the Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam said that Muslim isn't enough, then I say to you: just as we reject the Milaad without specific narrations mentioning it, but use general principles derived from the Qur'aan and Sunnah with the understanding of the salaf, likewise other matters of the deen are can be measured as such.

So the guidance of the salaf on the issue of this naming is clear, read the posts. There are indeed narrations as mentioned already, where the Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam used this term in question, to his daughter to express that there is good example in following him. The companions were referred to as Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah; people of deviance were known as ahl ul-Bid`ah. People were categorised as such by the salaf to distinguish truth and falsehood.

Many people ask for specific proofs, because they can't bare the truth, so they lazily sit back and wait for non-existant narrations to come to them. Even if it did come to them, they would shun them. Allaah has sealed their hearts, they ignore the wisdom and guidelines available and ask for something direct and specific. The shi`a will do this when saying, "show me a specific proof to say that cutting our heads with swords, to honour hussayn is haraam". Again you can't, each clause is dealt with using general proofs. Others say "show me that the messenger said smoking is haraam!" Again, we use the Qur'aan and Sunnah to show this without the need for specific narrations, wasting money and harming health are sufficient.

I'm not saying you are like these people akhi, but such a statement is like theirs so we should try to avoid this.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I'm sorry, but I agree with cihan, jabba and muslimguy.

Show me a hadith where our Prophet saw said that saying "Muslim" is not enough. Or a verse from the Quran. Salam alaikum.

:salam2:

There are a lot of Misconceptions here.

Firstly, we all call ourselves Muslims !!!

Also, when we say we are Sunni or Salafi, it does not mean we are part of any sect. It is the same as saying we are Ahlul Hadith (peope of Hadith), that we are Ahlus Sunnah (peopel of the Sunnah) etc. All of these labels are DESCRIPTIONS. Descriptions for the way to follow Islam properly. It is the Muslims like Imam Ahmad, Imam Shafi'i, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Bukhari, Imam Muslim etc that helped this Ummah by clearing it of the innovations and misguidance.. and adhering to the Prophet :saw: and his companions. InshaAllah, I will try explain more and use the Quran and Sunnah and statements of the great Scholars of the past about this subject.

If someone asks us what Religion we are, then of course we say we are Muslims.

If then for example some non-Muslim asks us about Islam and perhaps the wrong things that some Muslims do in Name of Islam (such as terrorism, treating women bad)... what will we say?????

I think all of us (inshaAllah! as there no alternative to the truth!) will attempt to tell them that No, these things have nothing to do with Islam. That in reality, the true Muslim is one who follows Quran and the authentic hadith with the understanding of the early Muslims (the salaf Salih)..

-- Obviously, we cant say we follow Da'wah Salafia as that would confuse them... BUT, we have just done exactly that.. by using the Paragraph above, we have basically told them we are upon Da'wah Salafia. This is ALL it is.. there is nothing else special to it.

You will be suprised how many Muslims actually care to follow Islam from the Quran and authentic Sunnah with understanding of the early Muslims. Unfortunately, it is too few a number. Most people are content to use their own understandings (as some people in this thread have done, some even declaring this true and pure way to be wrong... when it is all based upon the Quran and Hadith...)

There are many different types of Muslim. There are those who worship and venerate the Graves of Saints, or believe in various supersticious things and do not follow the Quran and Sunnah etc

They are still Muslims, but how are we to know whether you also believe the same as them or not?

You can not say All Muslims are the Same.. that there is no Groups or Sects. This is incorrect. Those who say such things are also incorrect and should fear Allah from making such Fatwa, because it goes directly in opposition to the original teachings of Islam. The Prophet :saw: told us about there being different sects (73 in total, all of them destined to the hell-fire) and he told us about the characteristics of the saved sect. The Saved sect being the One where the people follow what He :saw: and his Companions were upon.

So, in order to explain what sort of Muslim you are will you continue to say Oh, but I am not like them, because I truly try to follow what is in the Quran and what is in the authentic hadith... and I get my understanding of these two sources of Islam from the Salaf-us-Salih (the early pious Muslims). -- Because definitely, NONE of the Sahaba used such words. For in their time, it was enough to say I am Muslim. It is alhamdulillah still enough, but depending on situation we have to explain our beliefs in order to dispel people's misconceptions.

you can say that this is not a sect that you follow the Quran and Sunnah, but you have added things, you've added seperating yourselves from other Muslims, you've added judgement to other Muslims, you've added arrogance towards other people for not believing what you believe. So sad that so many converts are brainwashed by this.....:wasalam:

Assalamu alaykum dear sister, Well we must defend our Islam and help people to follow the pure Islam.

The Prophet :saw: told us>
"I urge you to follow my Sunnah and the way of the rightly-guided khaleefahs after me; adhere to it and cling to it firmly. Beware of newly-invented things, for every newly-invented thing is an innovation (bid’ah) and every innovation is a going-astray.”(Ahmad -sahih)

We should not seperate ourselves from other Muslims, we are still brothers and sisters, but we should speak out and tell people that they do something against the Sunnah or if they do Shirk. Unfortunately, many people don't that.

For Example, in Damascus, the majority of the people were pretty far from the Sunnah!! - with the Shia from Iran coming to venerate tomb of Zainab (radhiyallahu anha) and doing a lot of Shirk... and the Sufis visiting all the various graves and doing various innovations etc.. - They certainly hate da'wah salafia and do not want anyone to speak against their Shirk and Bidah.

With regards sister's jabba point about splitting up the ummah. -- Those who try to adhere to the original teachings of Islam can never be the cause of splitting up the Ummah.

The Prophet :saw: said>

"My Ummah will not unite upon error." [Reported by at-Tirmidhee and Haakim - Sahih]

What is this Error?? This error are the people who do Shirk (associate partners with Allah) who do Bidah (innovate things into our perfect Islam).

The Prophet (May Allaah raise his rank and grant him Peace) is reported to have said:

"Islaam began as something strange and it will revert to how it began as something strange. So glad tidings of Paradise (Tuba) to the strangers" The people asked, "Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?" He answered, "Those who are pious and righteous when the people have become evil." [Ahmad, ibn Hibban and others, sahih due to supporting evidences, see Badr al-Badr's footnotes to Abu Bakr al-Ajari, Kitaab al-Ghurabaa. pp.16-18]
Islam began as something strange

Muslims Are Strange: Strangers Strangeness Imam Ibn Al Qayyim

In another narration, after the Prophet (May Allaah raise his rank and grant him Peace) gave the good tidings to the strangers and he was asked who they were, he answered,

"A small group of pious people among a large group of evil people. Those who disobey them [disobey the pious people] are more than those who obey them". [Ahmad, at-Tabarani, and others. Hasan Hadith see Salman al-Awdah, Al-Ghuraba al-Awaloon, al-Damam: Dar ibn al-Jawzi, 1989, pp.37-39]

And in another narration:

"So give glad tidings to the few, those who purify, correct what the people have corrupted of my Sunnah." [Al-Silsilah of Sheikh al-Albani - Sahih]

The Prophet :saw: also said>

"Indeed those from before you from the People of the Book divided into seventy-two groups. And, indeed, this group (Muslims) will divide into seventy-three. Seventy-two groups will be in the Hellfire and one of them will be in Paradise. And it is the Jamaa'ah (group)."

And in another narration, he said: "Everyone of them in the Hellfire, except for one group that which I and my companions are upon."

Therefore, it is expressed by the Prophet :saw: that the Muslims will be divided into groups. This is inevitable. What we as Muslims do is make sure we are those who follow the original teachings and can be the ones who go to paradise. This is done simply by adhering to the original Islam. As Muslims we should always remain humble and try our best to be good Muslims. Those who only take from the Quran and Hadith.

The Companion of the PRophet :saw: Ibn Mas'ood (radhiyallahu Anhu) said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah ( Surat-ul-Ana'aam [3:153]) : 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.

In authentic hadith, The Prophet :)saw:) said to his daughter Fatimah:
"Indeed, I am for you a blessed Salaf." [al-Bukhaaree, number: 2652]

"How excellent a Salaf I am for you." [Muslim, number: 2450]

also he :saw: said>

and is authentically reported on the authority of `Umran Ibn Husain (ra ), that he said: "Allah's Messenger (
saws.gif
) said: "The best of my Ummah is my generation, then those who follow them, then those who follow them." `Umran (ra ) said: "I don't know if he mentioned two generations after his, or three." "Then after you," continued the Prophet (saas ), "there will come a generation who will testify without being called upon to do so and they will be treacherous and untrustworthy. They will swear oaths, but they will not fulfill them and obesity will be seen in them." (Narrated by Muslim)

The Prophet :saw: also said> "The best of people is my generation, then those who come after them, then those who come after them (i.e. the salaf... the first three generations of Muslims)." [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim- Mutawaatir. Muslim, Narrated 'Aisha - Shaykh Al Albaanee declares it Hasan in Saheeh Al Jaami' no.3288].
When he was asked which was the correct and acceptable way of understanding Islam, the Prophet (may Allah raise his rank and grant him peace) replied by saying: "That which I and my companions are upon."

Abdullah ibn Masood (radiAllaahu anhu) is reported to have said:

Stick to the group (Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah), for Allaah's Hands are with the group...majority of the group are those who dissented from the group. The group is that which complies with the truth even if you were on your own. [Igaathat-ul lahfaan, by Imaam Ibn ul-Qayyim raheemahullaah (1/69)]

All of the early scholars of Islam followed the way of the Salaf in understanding religion. Early scholars such as Imam al-Awzaa'ee, who died 157 years after the Prophet's emigration to Medina, said: "Be patient upon the Sunnah, and stop where the people (i.e. the Salaf) stopped, and say what they said, and refrain from what they refrained from, and follow the path of your righteousSalaf; for verily, sufficient for you is what was sufficient for them."

Imam ath-Dhahabi said: "It is authentically related from ad-Daraqutni (a scholar from approximately 1,000 years ago) that he said: There is nothing more despised by me than 'ilmul-kalaam (innovated speech and rhetoric). I (adh-Thahabee) say: The man never entered into ’ilmul-kalaam, nor did he enter into argumentation (i.e. philosophy), he did not delve into that. Rather, he was Salafee (a follower of the Salaf)."

Imam Dhahabi (rahimahullah) was one of the greatest and most reknowned Scholars of Hadith this world has ever known!

One of the famous schools of jurisprudence is named after a Great Salafi scholar of Islaam, Imaam Abu Haneefa (raheemahullaah). Regarding adherence to the Salafi methodology, Imam Abu Haneefa (raheemahullah) said:​
"Adhere to the narrations and way of the Salaf, and beware of newly invented matters (in religion), for all of it is innovation." [Sawnul-Mantaq wal-Kalaam (p. 32) of As-Suyuti]

Imaam al-Asbahaanee (raheemahullaah) said:​
"The sign of Ahlus-Sunnah is that they follow the Salafus-Salih and abandon all that is innovated and newly introduced into the Deen." [Al-Hujjah fee Bayaanil Mahajjah 1/364]​

O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. If you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.
[Quran 4: 59]

[SIZE=+0]And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allaah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islaamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allaah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided [Quran 3:103]
[/SIZE]
So, it is of uptmost Importance that ALL Muslims Unite towards one thing, the Pure Islam. That is the Islam that is not based upon our own thoughts and desires, NOR the ideas of various Imams, Mystics, Gurus!! Politicians, Kings, Family or Parents.... But the Quran - The authentic Hadith and the early Pious Muslims. The Salaf Salih.

It is the Quran and Hadith that explain what is true way to Follow Islam. It is upto you whether to do that.

Some Links for further reading>

Achieving Tawheed and its promised reward

The Origins of Shirk Author: Shaikh Naasir ud-Din al-Albaani

The Saved Sect

The Aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah

The Correct Creed

Following the right way

The Advice of 'Umar ibn Abdul-'Azeez Concerning the Sunnah and Following the Salaf

Characteristics of the Victorious Group: Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah

Justification for following the Sunnah

Foundations of the Sunnah by Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal

True Adherence to Islaam
Islam began as something strange

Muslims Are Strange: Strangers Strangeness Imam Ibn Al Qayyim

My Last point is, not to focus on any labels or percieved group name etc etc, simply calling oneself a "Salafi" does not make that person good. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. It is upto us whether we truly follow Islam properly or do not. We must look at the underlying teachings. Do we really do all our actions in accordance with the Allah's blessed words in the Quran and the Prophet :saw: wise teachings in the authentic hadith?

wasalamu alaykum

May Allah help us and guide us to the Truth, AMin.

Well i am a muslim and its enough.my charecter and deeds will show am i the follower of salaf or not. If i will follow the way of prophet should i also call my self prophet? I follow the way of salaf , so i call me a salafi! i follow the way of sahaba so i call my self a sahabi? Nobody have to description again the meaning of salafi. i read that 100 time alhamdullilah.

Well brother i have read all the post, and there is no necessary to again choose a name to identify our self as a muslim. First we had ahle sunnah waal jamah to divide us from other 72 sects. then sunni to divide from shia . Anod now this and that.

My name is hasan sunni salafi hanafi mohammadi minal ahle sunnah waal jamah.

Well bro give me a break.

That was my opinion and nobody have to accept it.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

If you follow the way of the Salaf then that is good. What you wrote did not make sense and it shows you do not understand what was said or how our Islamic methodology should be.

Ahlul Hadith, Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah, Da'wah Salafiyyah, all refer to same thing. Its principles are all same. - This is what we mean by the description. It describes how your belief in Islam is implemented.

Likewise, at time of the Prophet :saw: we had the Muhajireen and the Ansaar, - They were both exactly the SAME, they were Muslims. Just the Muhajireen were the Muslims who migrated from Makkah to Madinah and the Ansar were those who were from Madinah. It is just a description!!!!!! Likewise, we have Mujahideen, Ghurbah, Muttaqoon, -- all descriptions of the Muslims.. A Muslim is someone who wants to be from the Firqatul Najiyyah, the Saved Sect.. and who wants to do good things to be a Mu'min inshaAllah. - So it is important we stay steadfast upon the Deen and do our best.

At time of the Prophet :saw: the Muslims were all united upon the truth. Now we have various sects, - Those sects who ALL are mistaken can be identified easily, because their actions are not in compliance with - Quran and Sunnah with fahm salaf.

Infact, many of them will disagree and not even believe in the Quran and Hadith like a true Muslim should. - Yet they calll themselves Muslims. Some of them are even outside of Islam, such as the Qadiyanii and the Ahmedis and majority of the Shia.

so i call me a salafi! i follow the way of sahaba so i call my self a sahabi?
No, because Salaf means much more than you realise. It is about our Aqeedah (belief in Allah, his Angels, his books, his prophets, in the day of judgement, in Pre-decree) for this to be based upon firm foundation -- from the understanding of the Prophet, his companions, the Muslims who came after them.. and those who upheld this greatknowledge.

So to describe yourself as a person who follows the way of the salaf, means you are not a person who just delves into rhetoric and philosophises his own Opinions.....you are not a person who rejects authentic hadith, you are not a person who twists the meanings of the Quran like the Asha'ira and the Murjiah.. you are not a person who rejects what the Companions have said, and place your own opinions above them or the tabieen...

So, to describe the True way of following Islam, we simply say Ahlul Hadith, Ahlus Sunnah or to be Salafi.. is a person who just wants to live by Islam simply, to not listen to anyone except those who teach Islam according to the purest of teachings. Quran and Sunnah with Fahm(understanding) of the Salaf. Who are we .. we are Muslims!! But, if you want description of how a Muslim should be, so that you can be clear on how you learn and understand islam, you can simply describe yourself. IF you choose to write a whole sentence, paragraph or book, explaining all the Ayah and Hadith about how Muslims MUST follow Islam, you can do that... If you wish to be more simple, then you can simply say you are following the way of the Salaf..

As for your ridiculing this word, it is one that people much better than me and you have used. The word Salaf even comes in the Quran, it was also used by the Prophet :saw:. It was used as a describing word of how a Muslim should be by the early Muslims.

The Question you must ask yourself is Do You Follow Quran and Sunnah with Understanding of the Salaf???

We call ourselves Muslim.. This has been mentioned in the post before. But, to differentiate from the various evil groups we sometimes have to tell people how we go about practising our Islam.

If someone presents to you something mistaken, such as he tells you his local Imam told them to pray to his dead father who was a holy man, and that his dead father will get you blessings and a ticket to paradise, will you agree or say no? - if you say no, then how will you explain why it is not correct without mentioning How to Follow Islam?

You have to tell those people that ISlam is to follow Quran, Sunnah and implement it with understanding of the Early Pious Muslims (the Salaf-Salih).......

How difficult is it to understand this point? All of the scholars and Imams of the past described themselves as belonging to Ahlul Hadith, Ahlus Sunnah or Salafiyyah. It is a description of how our Manhaj (methodology) must be. No Muslim can say that he does not take their understanding from the early Muslims.

But, unfortunately many from their actions do go against this manhaj.

The Thing that DIVIDES people are those who are too scared to speak out against Shirk and Bidah and are happy to sit with them and learn from them.. and Confuse themselves in EVERYTHING.. and who never study Islam properly or even attempt to seek out the truth. They are the ones who can complain a lot, and get nothing done. They are the ones who will praise the disbelievers and those who destroy our Religion with their various sects and stupidity, i.e. the Shia and Sufi.. and then speak ill of the truest and most knowledgeable of Muslims, i.e the Scholars who preserve our Islam.

So to clarify its just a description of how Muslim should be. In order for people to be aware of the true Islam. Any Muslim who strives to live Islam by the Quran and the authentic sunnah with understanding of the early Muslims.. IS a Salafi, whether or not they use this label to describe themselves or not.

By giving da'wah and calling people to the Tawheed and to correct beliefs, we will be moving in the right direction for real Muslim unity.

Wasalamu Alaykum

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Well i am a muslim and its enough.my charecter and deeds will show am i the follower of salaf or not. If i will follow the way of prophet should i also call my self prophet? I follow the way of salaf , so i call me a salafi! i follow the way of sahaba so i call my self a sahabi? Nobody have to description again the meaning of salafi. i read that 100 time alhamdullilah.

Well brother i have read all the post, and there is no necessary to again choose a name to identify our self as a muslim. First we had ahle sunnah waal jamah to divide us from other 72 sects. then sunni to divide from shia . Anod now this and that.

My name is hasan sunni salafi hanafi mohammadi minal ahle sunnah waal jamah.

Well bro give me a break.

That was my opinion and nobody have to accept it.

As-salaamu `alaykum Junaid, we are all entitled to our opinions, but if it doesn't confirm with the Qur'aan and sunnah of course they are rejected (I'm not saying yours aren't lol).

However I did notice something in your post. If you are a follower of a prophet no of course you don't call yourself a prophet (as we agree). One who follows the Prophet in truth and yields tawheed is a Muslim.

If we follow the Sahabah we do not become a Sahabi (again as we agree), because Sahabi is the singlular form of Sahabah. That is saying we become a companion lol. We become a follower of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah, hence a Sunni (for short). At the head of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah are the Sahabah. Likewise at the head of the Salaf us-Saalih are the sahabah. Thus a salafi is one who follows their way.

In different passages of time and different regions of the Earth, different terms have been used, all of which refer to the Salaf us-Saalih/Ahl us-Sunnah. Like in Pakistan all the deviant sects label themselves Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah. However the people who are actually known to carry the creed of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah, are well recognised as Ahl ul-Hadeeth. But that doesn't mean that all the people who attach themselves to ahl ul-Hadeeth are truthful in that (since it may be just a claim).

Ahl-us-Sunnah, as I said used the term Ahl-us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa`ah as I said to distinguish themselves from as you said the 72 sects. However not all the 72 were around in the time of the Sahabah. But as more kept popping up, and more attached themselves to the sunnah, clarifications where made, more specific titles/descriptions were used etc.

Anyway this issue is getting over the top. People keep talking about strict brothers who are violent and think they're right and you're wrong. That is not what is being discussed here, infact it doesn't say anything about Salafees except that the people are scared of the word and don't know its meaning. As for why I quoted you and reiterated this info, it is because your post didn't seem in line (which I hope the above clarified) and the first part of it contained inaccurate information.

Well brother you are right in most of yours post.

But now a days those people who claim to be so called salafi , there are also no unity among them. I personally keep myself far away so called ahle hadiths of india /pak subcontinent. But i have learn aqeedah from salaf of arab areas. There are a big difference between they way of talks , thinking, behaviour and manner. ANd there are websites who claim that other web is fake salafis.

Sorry its out of topic.

cihan

Left The Website
Assalamu Alaykum,

Sorry it was permanently deleted. So, I can not do that.

As salamu aleykum wr wb

Brother ; sahaba didn't obey themselves but they obeyed Allah(c.c) and Rasulullah(s.a.w)....So the source is again and again Allah(c.c) and Rasulullah(s.a.w)....Allah doesn't say be a salafi ...He says be a muslim...Also sahaba tried to be a good muslim...As you told Rasulullah(s.a.w) says "that which i am my companions are on"
...underlined part is important ....Rasulullah(s.a.w) didn't follow the way that sahabas showed him but sahaba followed the way that Allah(c.c) and His rasuul ordered them...As you know following the sunnah is also order of Allah(c.c) so there is nothing that we add...I want to ask something to you...If i say only "i am a muslim" and try to be a muslim as defined in the Quran by Allah(c.c)...do you tell me that i am in the other 72 sects that Rasulullah(s.a.w) told about? I can't understand some people .. Don't you feel good enough when you say "i am muslim" ?Do you think in the order of Allah(c.c) there is a failure, lack?Don't you trust Allah(c.c) ?Why do you deal with concepts,notions that much?Don't you know in the Quran Allah(c.c) tells many times that He is enough for us? Isn't Allah(c.c) is the source of everything?Even Rasulullah(s.a.w) is not the source of truth...The source of the truth is Allah(c.c)..?Allah(c.c) also guided Rasullullah(s.a.w)...Isn't it?So how can be the source of truth can be sahaba...But sahaba tried to follow the orders of the source(Allah(c.c))...Also Allah(c.c) teached us how to write with pen...Isn't it? I put my trust on Allah(c.c)...He is the ever-living and He sees everything and and He is Al-Qadr? Do you think you are guiding yourselves? No sure not...He guides whomever He wills...Sure He guides His good servants...Why people, i can not understand? Why you always trying to push something in it?
I wonder how many versions of Quran would be if Allah(c.c) didn't promise His servants that it will be protected by Himself...Subhanallah , Alhamdulillah , Allahuakbar ....If we didn't have the mercy of You upon us what would we do?...Die for you my Lord...

Allah Hafiz

here it is for you

muharram23

Staff member
^ Yes, true, we are against the celebration of the Prophet's (saw) birthday as it is a deviation -

But as I asked earlier: "Show me a hadith where our Prophet saw said that saying "Muslim" is not enough". Salam alaikum.

salamu alaykum

you give me a hadeeth where he says "muslim is enough"

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.